Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Robert Crimo Jail Leak.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SprinkleKit

SprinkleKit

Contribution Points : 8161
Forum Reputation : 25

Robert Crimo Jail Leak.  Empty
PostSubject: Robert Crimo Jail Leak.    Robert Crimo Jail Leak.  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 25, 2023 12:14 am

ROBERTCRIMOJAILLEAK

The video is from Robert Crimo himself. Unfortunately, the video was cut short because the call was disconnected before he could finish any further.

Platforms are racing to have this video removed.

TikTok removed it and labelled it "misinformation," which is hilarious since TikTok is the definition of misinformation itself, and I'm surprised other people's misinformation doesn't get removed from the site.

Reddit took down the subreddit for this video and labelled it "spam," yet Reddit allows subreddits such as "R/AskARapist" . Hmm. Ok then. 

Do your own research, but do not buy into narratives that are being spun by mainstream media.

Engel, ANOMIC and Arkan like this post

Isabell.Sholl dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
Isabell.Sholl

Isabell.Sholl

Contribution Points : 6142
Forum Reputation : 100

PostSubject: Re: Robert Crimo Jail Leak.    Robert Crimo Jail Leak.  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 25, 2023 12:52 am

What did You said?, Tiktok is the Best creation in recent history that china give us

Darkness likes this post

Kaynhyde, proshooter and xDarkRazoR dislike this post

Back to top Go down
SprinkleKit

SprinkleKit

PostSubject: Re: Robert Crimo Jail Leak.    Robert Crimo Jail Leak.  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 25, 2023 12:57 am

Isabell.Sholl wrote:
What did You said?, Tiktok is the Best creation in recent history that china give us

LOL.
Back to top Go down
Isabell.Sholl

Isabell.Sholl

Contribution Points : 6142
Forum Reputation : 100

PostSubject: Re: Robert Crimo Jail Leak.    Robert Crimo Jail Leak.  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 25, 2023 1:02 am

SprinkleKit wrote:
Isabell.Sholl wrote:

LOL.

Truly speaking, the video it's him saying that the shooting is a hoax and that the FBI framed him or something. I don't remember what he said exactly since I don't care at all about Crimo, but I saw the video in the morning and it was basically what I said, him saying that everything was a hoax so it's not surprising that they removed the video due to misinformation, which is what it is, misinformation

proshooter dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
SprinkleKit

SprinkleKit

PostSubject: Re: Robert Crimo Jail Leak.    Robert Crimo Jail Leak.  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 25, 2023 1:10 am

Isabell.Sholl wrote:
SprinkleKit wrote:
Isabell.Sholl wrote:

LOL.

Truly speaking, the video it's him saying that the shooting is a hoax and that the FBI framed him or something. I don't remember what he said exactly since I don't care at all about Crimo, but I saw the video in the morning and it was basically what I said, him saying that everything was a hoax so it's not surprising that they removed the video due to misinformation, which is what it is, misinformation

"Don't remember what he said."
"I saw the video in the morning."
"He was saying everything was a hoax."
"Don't remember what he said."

ANOMIC, vril, proshooter and xDarkRazoR like this post

Back to top Go down
xDarkRazoR

xDarkRazoR

Contribution Points : 36687
Forum Reputation : 1420

PostSubject: Re: Robert Crimo Jail Leak.    Robert Crimo Jail Leak.  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 25, 2023 12:06 pm

Isabell.Sholl wrote:

Here's another proof of why people like Zella should be removed from the world's face.

His name is RazoR. You will come to know him as the Prophet of Dark. He is male. He is 18 years of age. He lives in Poland. He finds that is horrible place to live. He is not a people person. He has met a handful of people in his life who are decent. But he finds the vast majority to be worthless, no good, kniving, lieing, deceptive, motherfuckers. W0rk sux, sk00l sux, l1f3 sux.

I love you A.F. <3 Our relationship
[*]25 April 2020 - 24 January 2022

RAZOR'S BACK [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Robert Crimo Jail Leak.    Robert Crimo Jail Leak.  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 25, 2023 12:19 pm

xDarkRazoR wrote:
Isabell.Sholl wrote:

Here's another proof of why people like Zella should be removed from the world's face.
Zella be like yeah i fuckin luv Small Yellow Cock
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Robert Crimo Jail Leak.    Robert Crimo Jail Leak.  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 25, 2023 12:26 pm

Isabell.Sholl wrote:
SprinkleKit wrote:
Isabell.Sholl wrote:

LOL.

CHING CHONG MISINFOLMATION MINUS 6 GOGLILLION SOCIAL CLEDIT FOL YOU CHING CHONG LING LONG CHING

Last edited by Saboteur on Tue Sep 26, 2023 8:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SprinkleKit

SprinkleKit

PostSubject: Re: Robert Crimo Jail Leak.    Robert Crimo Jail Leak.  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 26, 2023 12:01 am

i've run out of popcorn
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Robert Crimo Jail Leak.    Robert Crimo Jail Leak.  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Robert Crimo Jail Leak.
Page 1 of 1