Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Initial Discovery of My Research: The Third Reaper, Guilherme Taucci

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder

Contribution Points : 17313
Forum Reputation : 327

Initial Discovery of My Research: The Third Reaper, Guilherme Taucci Empty
PostSubject: Initial Discovery of My Research: The Third Reaper, Guilherme Taucci   Initial Discovery of My Research: The Third Reaper, Guilherme Taucci Icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2023 2:40 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

List of births I used:

Adam Lanza; 22/Apr/92 No eclipse / Moon at Last Quarter

Eric Harris: 9/Apr/81 No eclipse / Moon at First Quarter

Dylan Klebold: 11/Sep/81 No eclipse/ Full Moon

Pekka Eric Auvinen: 4/Jun/1989 No eclipse/ Moon at First Quarter

Karl Halverson Pierson: 3rd September 1995 No eclipse/ Full Moon

Jeff Weise: August 8 1988 Moon at First Quarter / Born 19 days before a partial lunar eclipse, without a previous total solar eclipse

Sung Hui Cho: January 18 1984 Born 45 days after an annular solar eclipse and 29 days after a prenumbral lunar eclipse in the same cycle / Full Moon

Tamerlan Tsernaev: October 21 1986 Moon at Last Quarter/ Born 4 days after a total lunar eclipse and 18 days after a hybrid solar eclipse in the same cycle

Vladislav Roslyakov: May 2 2000 Moon at First Quarter/no eclipse

Abdelhamid Abaaoud: April 8 1987 Born 6 days before a prenumbral lunar eclipse and 10 days after a Hybrid Solar Eclipse in the same cycle / Full Moon

Devin Kelly: February 12 1991 Moon at First Quarter / Born 27 days after an annular eclipse of the sun, and 13 days after a prenumbral lunar eclipse in the same cycle

Chérif Kouachi: 29 November 1982 Full Moon/ Born 16 days before a partial solar eclipse and 31 days before a total lunar eclipse in the same cycle

Said Kouachi: September 7 1980 Moon at First Quarter/ Born 12 after a prenumbral lunar eclipse without a solar eclipse cycle

Omar Mateen: November 19 1986 Moon at Last Quarter/ Born 33 days after a total lunar eclipse, and 47 days after a hybrid solar eclipse in the same cycle

Mauricio Garcia: 24 Oct 1989 Moon at First Quarter/ no Eclipse

Audrey Hale 24 Mar 1995  moon at First Quarter/ Born 22 days before a partial lunar eclipse and 36 days before an annular solar eclipse in the same cycle

Randy Stair: September 17 1992 Moon at Last Quarter/ No eclipse

Guilherme Monteiro: 5 July 2001 Full Moon/ He was born during a partial lunar eclipse that was part of a cycle with a solar eclipse.

As you can see, some of them were actually born before, during or after, a cycle or not of solar or lunar eclipses. However, of all of them, only Guilherme Taucci Monteiro  was actually born during one of these eclipses, in this case, a partial lunar eclipse. I will soon study the other cases in more depth, but it is clear that, if they are signs of the attacks and their essential nature, as occurred with Elliot and Tim, we are not talking about the same type of person, which further increases the defense of idea of ​​the birth and existence of Reapers. Let's study this eclipse in more depth, and see if it is equivalent to Elliot and Tim's Eclipse signal.

The Fixed Stars:
During both eclipses, there were 3 stars that made an apparent conjunction/alignment, with the sun/moon. such stars are:

Solar Eclipse: Betelguse, Menkalinan
Lunar Eclipse: Pelagus

Let’s look at the meaning of each one:

Betelguse: Great fortune and fame, especially the military success, but associated with calamities, danger and violence.

Menkalinan: Ruin, disgrace, violent death, esp. through the search for pleasure; self-confidence, honors, fond of life from the country. Danger of earthquakes if associated with solar eclipse.

Pelagus: truthfulness, optimism, mind religious; oratory, in love with travel, authority in business, status & subjects external.

Anyone who has studied Taucci's case knows very well that by adapting such meanings, we will have his life.

But does not stop there:

When we see the planetarium, with the exact positions of the stars, sun, moon, planets and also, we see the shadow of the solar eclipse on Earth, we discover something scary:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

As you can see, the eclipse began on the south coast of South America, at the southern tip of Brazil, and passed through two other former Portuguese colonies in Africa: Angola and Rwanda, ending in the Indian Ocean, on the west coast of Madagascar. Again, the eclipse showed the country where the attack would occur, and another interesting fact: in the region of Sao Paulo, where Suzano is located, the eclipse view was 60%, the same as in Isla Vista, on July 11, 1991, during the total solar eclipse that also, in the same way, marked the location, country, coast and even the number of deaths, of Elliot Rodger attack. However, such an eclipse was not rare. Despite this, it was the first total eclipse of the sun in the 21st century. Such an eclipse, however, also has its particularities, such as the presence of several nearby planets, including Jupiter. although it is not a phenomenon like what occurred at the birth of Elliot Rodger and Tim Kretschmer, the singularity and equivalence of the same event cannot be denied. Therefore, yes, we had a phenomenon in the sky, announcing the birth of Taucci, and furthermore, his death. With all of this, it is possible, by deepening my research, to confirm once and for all that Taucci is also a reaper, just like Tim and Elliot, as I already proposed in another post about them. It is important to point out that the existence of reapers is more than inevitable as a result of Elliot and Tim's birth data and that it is marked by phenomena of great importance, involving the two main stars of the planet: Sun and Moon. It is also important to say that, as you have seen, 99% of murderers are not reapers. therefore, do not confuse one thing with the other.

New curiosity about Tim Kretschmer.
- The star that was in conjunction with the moon, during the lunar eclipse that he was born, is called Alnasl, and has the following meaning: Eye problems,
blindness (or bad
eyesight). We all know that Tim wore glasses constantly, precisely due to vision problems, already announced since his birth, by this star, which further proves the issue of astronomical phenomena, determinism and also about the birth of the reapers.

Saint_X, RickMaster and Woundfucker like this post

Back to top Go down
Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder

PostSubject: Re: Initial Discovery of My Research: The Third Reaper, Guilherme Taucci   Initial Discovery of My Research: The Third Reaper, Guilherme Taucci Icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2023 10:47 am

Thank you to everyone who is helping me find out about paranormal phenomena related to their birth. slowly, we find out about the reapers.

RickMaster likes this post

Back to top Go down
RickMaster

RickMaster

Contribution Points : 9226
Forum Reputation : 113

PostSubject: Re: Initial Discovery of My Research: The Third Reaper, Guilherme Taucci   Initial Discovery of My Research: The Third Reaper, Guilherme Taucci Icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2023 11:07 am

Sociokiller wrote:
Thank you to everyone who is helping me find out about paranormal phenomena related to their birth. slowly, we find out about the reapers.
Wow, that was cool, good job man you really put a lot of effort into this !

-Roddy "The Rod" Piper, "They Live" (1988)
Back to top Go down
Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder

PostSubject: Re: Initial Discovery of My Research: The Third Reaper, Guilherme Taucci   Initial Discovery of My Research: The Third Reaper, Guilherme Taucci Icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2023 11:35 am

RickMaster wrote:
Sociokiller wrote:

And now, we have irrefutable proof of paranormal phenomenology, with mass and school attacks

RickMaster likes this post

Back to top Go down
Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder

PostSubject: Re: Initial Discovery of My Research: The Third Reaper, Guilherme Taucci   Initial Discovery of My Research: The Third Reaper, Guilherme Taucci Icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2023 12:07 pm

RickMaster wrote:
Sociokiller wrote:

I'm trying to confirm one thing: if my vision is right, the way to find out if an eclipse was a sign of someone's birth, is to observe the symbolism of the fixed stars, apparently aligned/conjunct, with it. if the symbolism is not consistent, that eclipse was not a sign for that person. I'm starting to do this study. In the case of Elliot, Tim and Taucci, the fixed stars and the eclipse have a symbolism exactly the same as their lives.
Back to top Go down
Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder

PostSubject: Re: Initial Discovery of My Research: The Third Reaper, Guilherme Taucci   Initial Discovery of My Research: The Third Reaper, Guilherme Taucci Icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2023 12:09 pm

which means that the eclipses occurred precisely to be a sign of their birth. It is important to say that an eclipse does not influence anything, it is just a signal, as if it were a gigantic cosmic clock, showing the time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Initial Discovery of My Research: The Third Reaper, Guilherme Taucci   Initial Discovery of My Research: The Third Reaper, Guilherme Taucci Icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2023 7:58 pm

Last edited by No Mercy on Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder

PostSubject: Re: Initial Discovery of My Research: The Third Reaper, Guilherme Taucci   Initial Discovery of My Research: The Third Reaper, Guilherme Taucci Icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2023 9:39 pm

No Mercy wrote:
Sociokiller wrote:
RickMaster wrote:
Sociokiller wrote:

And now, we have irrefutable proof of paranormal phenomenology, with mass and school attacks
No, we don't.

each with their own thoughts. For me, and people looking for a paranormal phenomenology behind criminalistics, this data is enough. there is much more to discover. to skeptics like you, ok, your criticism is plausible, but I ask that you do not enter into discussion, unless you have a suitable counterpoint.
Back to top Go down
Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder

PostSubject: Re: Initial Discovery of My Research: The Third Reaper, Guilherme Taucci   Initial Discovery of My Research: The Third Reaper, Guilherme Taucci Icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2023 9:42 pm

And another thing: We are not dealing with science here. we are dealing with direct observation and correlation of corresponding data. It is not possible to use the scientific method on this type of thing. So, from now on, let it be established that any criticism cannot be based on science, since science requires falsifiability, both for the synthesis and the antithesis.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Initial Discovery of My Research: The Third Reaper, Guilherme Taucci   Initial Discovery of My Research: The Third Reaper, Guilherme Taucci Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Initial Discovery of My Research: The Third Reaper, Guilherme Taucci
Page 1 of 1