Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

University of Las Vegas shooting

Go down 
+11
macabremacaco
ThatDelawareReader
tellecat
Fox Mulder
QuestionMark
CanIHelpYou
STK
NEXT STEP UP
CoreyVanVonWeg
Vlixu23
Arkan
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Arkan

Arkan

Contribution Points : 24321
Forum Reputation : 872

University of Las Vegas shooting Empty
PostSubject: University of Las Vegas shooting   University of Las Vegas shooting Icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2023 3:25 pm

Again a mass shooting in the USA. There is reports of a Mass shooting at a university in Las Vegas, Nevada. So far it is known of multiple casualties. Prayers for everyone involved
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

QuestionMark, CanIHelpYou, Kartoffeln, proshooter, war criminal, yves, Woundfucker and Arano like this post

Nariacon dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
Arkan

Arkan

PostSubject: Re: University of Las Vegas shooting   University of Las Vegas shooting Icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2023 3:32 pm

Reports talking about up to 11 victims per scanner

CanIHelpYou likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: University of Las Vegas shooting   University of Las Vegas shooting Icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2023 3:39 pm

Nariacon wrote:
that's 11 more victims that you'll achieve..... king
Seriously, fuck off. You're being nothing but a burden, especially in a thread about a fresh fucking shooting. People's lives aren't a damn joke like that. You are a disgusting, subhuman creature who does not deserve the very breath you exhale through your lungs. When a goldfish has more empathy than you ever will, there's something you need to desperately fix soon.
Back to top Go down
Vlixu23

Vlixu23

Contribution Points : 8397
Forum Reputation : 79

PostSubject: Re: University of Las Vegas shooting   University of Las Vegas shooting Icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2023 9:49 pm

3 dead + the shooter, and one critically injured. The gunman was a 67 year old old career college professor.
UNLV mass shooter was career college professor, source says, but unknown whether he had a connection with school

daisylee671, Kartoffeln, Arkan and Kłléyn: Lord of Utero like this post

Back to top Go down
CoreyVanVonWeg

CoreyVanVonWeg

Contribution Points : 7553
Forum Reputation : 80

PostSubject: Re: University of Las Vegas shooting   University of Las Vegas shooting Icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2023 9:53 pm

I honestly expected more from whoever this guy was, although from what I've read It looks like a targeted shooting that turned into a mass one, or a very poorly planned attack.

Arkan, Arano and Kłléyn: Lord of Utero like this post

Back to top Go down
NEXT STEP UP

NEXT STEP UP

Contribution Points : 42783
Forum Reputation : 720

PostSubject: Re: University of Las Vegas shooting   University of Las Vegas shooting Icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2023 10:11 pm

Another guy getting Sam Hyde'd.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] this some other lulcow?

Think with your noggin, not your n!ggin'.

Arkan likes this post

Back to top Go down
Arkan

Arkan

PostSubject: Re: University of Las Vegas shooting   University of Las Vegas shooting Icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2023 10:32 pm

Vlixu23 wrote:
3 dead + the shooter, and one critically injured. The gunman was a 67 year old old career college professor.
UNLV mass shooter was career college professor, source says, but unknown whether he had a connection with school
Old as fuck bro

CanIHelpYou, Kartoffeln and Vlixu23 like this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: University of Las Vegas shooting   University of Las Vegas shooting Icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2023 11:44 pm

Vlixu23 wrote:
I was guessing the shooter was a young person
Back to top Go down
STK

STK

Contribution Points : 72969
Forum Reputation : 330

PostSubject: Re: University of Las Vegas shooting   University of Las Vegas shooting Icon_minitimeThu Dec 07, 2023 3:54 am

I go to school here. I've had several classes in the BEH building before. An hour or so before the shooting I walked through that exact area. There was an event being held there in the SU quad (which is directly adjacent to the BEH building); tables had been set up, there was food being served. Someone had even gone through the effort of setting up some real, genuine arcade machines: mortal kombat, pac-man, the simpsons. I tried to play one but they were all filled up; I remember debating whether or not to stay and wait for one of them to open up, but I decided to get lunch first.
Had lunch at this cafe nearby, and started walking back to the quad. On my way I noticed this cop car cut across the traffic median and speed towards UNLV in the wrong traffic lane. I figured he was just impatient, thought he might have been on his way to lunch or something. Then I saw the crowd, and the police lights in the distance.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
]there was a crowd of people standing around. I asked somebody "whats going on?" and he said there was an active shooter. Hung around for a few minutes, called my mom and made sure she knew I was alright, and then I heard shouts that we had to go, we had to evacuate to a nearby parking lot. Me and the rest of the people, we started running, I holding up my sweatpants with one hand, carry bag slung on my side, regretting my decision to wear slip ons.
[/url][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
We stayed there for 10 or so minutes, huddled around, nervously fiddling with our phones and unassuredly glancing back and forth, before we noticed that the people across were waving at us. I looked closer at them, and I saw that they were gesturing rightwards, as if to tell us to move. Some started shouted, but we couldn't make out what they were saying until somebody, stern and loud (probably an unseen police officer?) shouted at us. "Across the street!" "Across the street!". At that we all started scurrying to get across, running across the asphalt and further on, as far as our legs could take us. I ended up at a T-shirt shop a short distance away, where I sheltered with a few other people from my school. After that came the waiting: checking twitter and the news for updates, pacing back and forth, sneaking glances out the windows. After a few hours my mom was able to pick me up.
I still haven't fully processed what has happened. I've studied school shootings for well over 7 years at this point, but (as cliche as it is) I never thought I would get so close to one. You never expect it to happen to your school I guess.

"If opportunities for role fulfilment fall far short of the demand by those capable of filling roles, and having expectations to do so, only violence and disruption of social organization can follow. Individuals born under these circumstances will be so out of touch with reality as to be incapable even of alienation. Their most complex behaviors will become fragmented. Acquisition, creation and utilization of ideas appropriate for life in a post-industrial cultural-conceptual-technological society will have been blocked."
- John B. Calhoun

"If I died thirsty, it wouldn't matter for me if it rains ever again"
- Abu Firas al-Hamdani

QuestionMark, CanIHelpYou, Xtina, ANOMIC, tellecat, Licht, Arkan and like this post

Back to top Go down
STK

STK

PostSubject: Re: University of Las Vegas shooting   University of Las Vegas shooting Icon_minitimeThu Dec 07, 2023 3:59 am

Quote :
Polito is described as a college professor who previously worked in North Carolina and Georgia, and had sought a job at UNLV. He apparently did not succeed in that effort

Quote :
Authorities have determined that the victims who were killed in the shooting were faculty or staff, not students

Based on this, it seems that this was a Fabrikant type situation (IE a disgruntled academic killing his co-workers/would be co-workers, as opposed to the "traditional" school shooting)

"If opportunities for role fulfilment fall far short of the demand by those capable of filling roles, and having expectations to do so, only violence and disruption of social organization can follow. Individuals born under these circumstances will be so out of touch with reality as to be incapable even of alienation. Their most complex behaviors will become fragmented. Acquisition, creation and utilization of ideas appropriate for life in a post-industrial cultural-conceptual-technological society will have been blocked."
- John B. Calhoun

- Abu Firas al-Hamdani

CanIHelpYou, Kartoffeln, Kłléyn: Lord of Utero and macabremacaco like this post

Back to top Go down
CanIHelpYou

CanIHelpYou

Contribution Points : 43239
Forum Reputation : 177

PostSubject: Re: University of Las Vegas shooting   University of Las Vegas shooting Icon_minitimeThu Dec 07, 2023 5:01 am

STK wrote:
I go to school here. I've had several classes in the BEH building before. An hour or so before the shooting I walked through that exact area. There was an event being held there in the SU quad (which is directly adjacent to the BEH building); tables had been set up, there was food being served. Someone had even gone through the effort of setting up some real, genuine arcade machines: mortal kombat, pac-man, the simpsons. I tried to play one but they were all filled up; I remember debating whether or not to stay and wait for one of them to open up, but I decided to get lunch first.
Had lunch at this cafe nearby, and started walking back to the quad. On my way I noticed this cop car cut across the traffic median and speed towards UNLV in the wrong traffic lane. I figured he was just impatient, thought he might have been on his way to lunch or something. Then I saw the crowd, and the police lights in the distance.
]there was a crowd of people standing around. I asked somebody "whats going on?" and he said there was an active shooter. Hung around for a few minutes, called my mom and made sure she knew I was alright, and then I heard shouts that we had to go, we had to evacuate to a nearby parking lot. Me and the rest of the people, we started running, I holding up my sweatpants with one hand, carry bag slung on my side, regretting my decision to wear slip ons.
[/url][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
We stayed there for 10 or so minutes, huddled around, nervously fiddling with our phones and unassuredly glancing back and forth, before we noticed that the people across were waving at us. I looked closer at them, and I saw that they were gesturing rightwards, as if to tell us to move. Some started shouted, but we couldn't make out what they were saying until somebody, stern and loud (probably an unseen police officer?) shouted at us. "Across the street!" "Across the street!". At that we all started scurrying to get across, running across the asphalt and further on, as far as our legs could take us. I ended up at a T-shirt shop a short distance away, where I sheltered with a few other people from my school. After that came the waiting: checking twitter and the news for updates, pacing back and forth, sneaking glances out the windows. After a few hours my mom was able to pick me up.
I still haven't fully processed what has happened. I've studied school shootings for well over 7 years at this point, but (as cliche as it is) I never thought I would get so close to one. You never expect it to happen to your school I guess.
Jesus... I'm so glad you're okay man.. Are you okay? I can imagine you're quite shocked

QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120378
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: University of Las Vegas shooting   University of Las Vegas shooting Icon_minitimeThu Dec 07, 2023 11:17 pm

STK wrote:

Goddamn, that must've been scary. Are you okay?

STK

STK

PostSubject: Re: University of Las Vegas shooting   University of Las Vegas shooting Icon_minitimeThu Dec 07, 2023 11:54 pm

CanIHelpYou wrote:
Jesus... I'm so glad you're okay man.. Are you okay? I can imagine you're quite shocked
QuestionMark wrote:
I'm alright. Ever since I left the scene I've been eerily calm about the whole thing - guess I still haven't fully processed it yet. The fact that the shooter was (apparently) only targeting faculty and not students may play a part in that.
Although it may seem in poor taste to say this, what I'm most concerned with right now is my finals; for us UNLV students, final exams are (were?) scheduled to take place from the 11th to the 15th (IE next week), with my exams specifically being on Monday and Tuesday. My original plan was to spend all of Thursday studying, but the shooting/subsequent evacuation put a stop to that.
School is closed until Dec 10, but the university hasn't said anything regarding finals week yet - they're supposed to give us an update tomorrow. I hope that they'll postpone things by a week so I can "get my bearings" and put myself in a studying frame of mind, but I'm not optimistic.

- John B. Calhoun

- Abu Firas al-Hamdani

QuestionMark and Kłléyn: Lord of Utero like this post

Back to top Go down
Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder

Contribution Points : 17313
Forum Reputation : 327

PostSubject: Re: University of Las Vegas shooting   University of Las Vegas shooting Icon_minitimeFri Dec 08, 2023 12:02 am

STK wrote:
CanIHelpYou wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
I'm alright. Ever since I left the scene I've been eerily calm about the whole thing - guess I still haven't fully processed it yet. The fact that the shooter was (apparently) only targeting faculty and not students may play a part in that.
Although it may seem in poor taste to say this, what I'm most concerned with right now is my finals; for us UNLV students, final exams are (were?) scheduled to take place from the 11th to the 15th (IE next week), with my exams specifically being on Monday and Tuesday. My original plan was to spend all of Thursday studying, but the shooting/subsequent evacuation put a stop to that.
School is closed until Dec 10, but the university hasn't said anything regarding finals week yet - they're supposed to give us an update tomorrow. I hope that they'll postpone things by a week so I can "get my bearings" and put myself in a studying frame of mind, but I'm not optimistic.

This is why we need to release shooting as a means of resolving any type of crime other than robbery or kidnapping. Furthermore, legalizing euthanasia as a means of resolving suicides will be a good situation too. 99.99% of these shooters are nothing more than useless empty psychopaths.
Back to top Go down
STK

STK

PostSubject: Re: University of Las Vegas shooting   University of Las Vegas shooting Icon_minitimeFri Dec 08, 2023 12:03 am

video of police engaging/killing the shooter.

- John B. Calhoun

- Abu Firas al-Hamdani

QuestionMark, tellecat and Kłléyn: Lord of Utero like this post

Back to top Go down
Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder

PostSubject: Re: University of Las Vegas shooting   University of Las Vegas shooting Icon_minitimeFri Dec 08, 2023 12:05 am

STK wrote:

Congratulations to the police officers who killed this useless man!
Back to top Go down
Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder

PostSubject: Re: University of Las Vegas shooting   University of Las Vegas shooting Icon_minitimeFri Dec 08, 2023 12:08 am

Fox Mulder wrote:
STK wrote:

Congratulations to the police officers who killed this useless man!

Thank the Gods, another useless person dead!

Kłléyn: Lord of Utero likes this post

Back to top Go down
Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder

PostSubject: Re: University of Las Vegas shooting   University of Las Vegas shooting Icon_minitimeFri Dec 08, 2023 12:13 am

and to Hybristophiles and egalitarians: NO! we are not Equals! There are people who know how to solve their problems with those who cause them, who see reality as it is, who accept things and shape them according to their will, who reflect reality as it is and do not stick to silly limits and there is also the opposite to all of this in human form. the second shouldn't even exist. This is why we must celebrate every death of a useless person, since, unfortunately, the sacrifices have ended and our social mentality is still very egalitarian.

Back to top Go down
Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder

PostSubject: Re: University of Las Vegas shooting   University of Las Vegas shooting Icon_minitimeFri Dec 08, 2023 12:25 am

The only valid shooting is inside a prison, eliminating all possible useless people. Purification is better than false “hope for change.” and it should even be transmitted, so that it can serve as a lesson!

Back to top Go down
Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder

PostSubject: Re: University of Las Vegas shooting   University of Las Vegas shooting Icon_minitimeFri Dec 08, 2023 12:39 am

I make Andrew Detmer words mine. This psychotic race is the bottom, the scum. Enough of tolerance with this rubbish! I studied all this shooters and terrorist crap. almost all of them are useless psychopaths who want to have power. this is not being a bringer of death, or the top of the food chain. This is being envious, a forger, who in the end will achieve nothing and will die in the same way he was before. It is practically indescribable how anti-cosmic this race is to the point of corrupting the human mentality. and more useless than them, is the one who gives them importance. If they are going to die anyway, let them die with their blood spilled at the hands of those who actually rule the world.

tellecat dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder

PostSubject: Re: University of Las Vegas shooting   University of Las Vegas shooting Icon_minitimeFri Dec 08, 2023 12:55 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Why did you dislike me? Am I lying? By any chance, do these useless people have any meaning in existence? Do you know how many people these fools have killed throughout history? less than 5000 thousand. Every day in the world, at least 50 thousand people die and at least 80 thousand are born. 75 million people are born every year, on average, since the 1980s. Do you really think they mean something?
Back to top Go down
Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder

PostSubject: Re: University of Las Vegas shooting   University of Las Vegas shooting Icon_minitimeFri Dec 08, 2023 12:56 am

These useless things have no meaning at all. No attack committed by them really has a perpetual phenomenon, whether in materialism or in a metaphysical view, since I doubt that these beings even have a spirit.

Back to top Go down
tellecat

tellecat

Contribution Points : 19108
Forum Reputation : 461

PostSubject: Re: University of Las Vegas shooting   University of Las Vegas shooting Icon_minitimeFri Dec 08, 2023 12:59 am

Fox Mulder wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Why did you dislike me? Am I lying? By any chance, do these useless people have any meaning in existence? Do you know how many people these fools have killed throughout history? less than 5000 thousand. Every day in the world, at least 50 thousand people die and at least 80 thousand are born. 75 million people are born every year, on average, since the 1980s. Do you really think they mean something?

listen bro, you can say whatever you want to, this just isn't the thread for it. your posts are disrespectful, especially when there's someone in the thread who literally goes to school there. just keep your conspiracy and schizo-posting in your own threads. this is for information and thoughts regarding the UNLV shooting. your recent posts have nothing to do with it. this goes for your posts in the bryansk thread as well

Arkan, RickMaster, Woundfucker and ThatDelawareReader like this post

Back to top Go down
Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder

PostSubject: Re: University of Las Vegas shooting   University of Las Vegas shooting Icon_minitimeFri Dec 08, 2023 1:03 am

tellecat wrote:
Fox Mulder wrote:

listen bro, you can say whatever you want to, this just isn't the thread for it. your posts are disrespectful, especially when there's someone in the thread who literally goes to school there. just keep your conspiracy and schizo-posting in your own threads. this is for information and thoughts regarding the UNLV shooting. your recent posts have nothing to do with it. this goes for your posts in the bryansk thread as well

Disrespectful to whom? to the useless people who want to support the shooter? only if it's for themselves. Do you know what I want these people to do? I want them to be tortured, vaporized, wiped off the face of the earth. I have no empathy whatsoever for these vacuums in the shape of people. This breed is worth as much as the useless people they love. and that is the truth. Life is like this: there are people with value, and there are things that aren't even people.

tellecat and Arkan dislike this post

Back to top Go down
Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder

PostSubject: Re: University of Las Vegas shooting   University of Las Vegas shooting Icon_minitimeFri Dec 08, 2023 1:08 am

I don't hate people. these THINGS are neither people, nor animals. They are beings of another nature, inferior, destructive, anti-cosmic. Respect? I will never care about this race that only deserves death, after all, don't they want to die? Why not speed up the process and put power in the hands of those who deserve it?
Back to top Go down
Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder

PostSubject: Re: University of Las Vegas shooting   University of Las Vegas shooting Icon_minitimeFri Dec 08, 2023 1:11 am

STK wrote:

I hope you don't let this get you down. I already had to deal with a psychopath who tried to kill one of my family members at home. I kicked him out and he never even looked me in the eye or came close again. Just try to get something out of it.

Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120378
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: University of Las Vegas shooting   University of Las Vegas shooting Icon_minitimeFri Dec 08, 2023 11:37 am

STK wrote:
CanIHelpYou wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:

Makes a bit of sense I suppose.

Well I'm glad to see you posting again. My discord is still the same as before if you ever want to talk there.

ThatDelawareReader

Contribution Points : 11795
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: University of Las Vegas shooting   University of Las Vegas shooting Icon_minitimeFri Dec 08, 2023 8:28 pm

This guy was just another one of those people who got a college degree and then got bitter that a job wasn't being handed to him on a silver platter. He got nailed good by the police just about 10 minutes after he started shooting.
Back to top Go down
NEXT STEP UP

NEXT STEP UP

PostSubject: Re: University of Las Vegas shooting   University of Las Vegas shooting Icon_minitimeFri Dec 08, 2023 8:36 pm

ThatDelawareReader wrote:
This guy was just another one of those people who got a college degree and then got bitter that a job wasn't being handed to him on a silver platter. He got nailed good by the police just about 10 minutes after he started shooting.

>got nailed good

Ofc they did, they're armed like SWAT team members and he's an angry old guy, who tf is gonna win that shootout?

ANOMIC, Йозеф Геббельс, SuperspooksteR, Vlixu23, ThatDelawareReader, Kłléyn: Lord of Utero and macabremacaco like this post

Back to top Go down
NEXT STEP UP

NEXT STEP UP

PostSubject: Re: University of Las Vegas shooting   University of Las Vegas shooting Icon_minitimeFri Dec 08, 2023 8:38 pm

You ever get so pissed off by a comment that you stop taking the mental health break you promised you were gonna do? Lol I'm gonna be here forever aren't I

ANOMIC, tellecat, Arkan and Arano like this post

Back to top Go down
macabremacaco

macabremacaco

Contribution Points : 5017
Forum Reputation : 87

PostSubject: Re: University of Las Vegas shooting   University of Las Vegas shooting Icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2023 12:52 am

NEXT STEP UP wrote:
ThatDelawareReader wrote:

>got nailed good

Ofc they did, they're armed like SWAT team members and he's an angry old guy, who tf is gonna win that shootout?

He had the default pistol in GTA 5 going up against FIB Swat, 5 star wanted level.
Back to top Go down
macabremacaco

macabremacaco

Contribution Points : 5017
Forum Reputation : 87

PostSubject: Re: University of Las Vegas shooting   University of Las Vegas shooting Icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2023 1:02 am

STK and Arkan like this post

Back to top Go down
Kłléyn: Lord of Utero

Contribution Points : 11139
Forum Reputation : 746

PostSubject: Re: University of Las Vegas shooting   University of Las Vegas shooting Icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2023 1:25 am

This old guy should’ve made it to the courtyard.
Back to top Go down
Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder

PostSubject: Re: University of Las Vegas shooting   University of Las Vegas shooting Icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2023 1:26 am

Kłléyn: Lord of Utero wrote:
This old guy should’ve made it to the courtyard.

A man with true power stopped him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: University of Las Vegas shooting   University of Las Vegas shooting Icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2023 1:30 am

I want a brutal mass shooting of dozens of people to happen every single day in every country and every city on Earth so the blood can flow through the streets. I want mortars declaring the great games of murder-suicide with fireworks to go off into the sky. An eternal starry night to hang over the lands of fantasy as everywhere in the world is covered with rape and murder. Gang violence. War crimes. Lunatics young and old and stupid and smart to kill everyone. I want everyone and everything to play the game. Planes to crash into the ground and blood to flow like water until there’s nothing left but a massive pile of meat and bone and dead animals and people falling over each other to escape the wrath of madness. Blood for blood and more blood. Death. I worship death. Everything needs to die because it’s the only thing that brings me any sensation and satisfaction anymore.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: University of Las Vegas shooting   University of Las Vegas shooting Icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2023 1:32 am

I want it in the schools and the fields and the open streets and the restaurants and the bars and the pools and the churches and residential settings and the homes and the theaters and everywhere else that I’m blanking on. Just death everywhere. Hahahaahaha.
Back to top Go down
Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder

PostSubject: Re: University of Las Vegas shooting   University of Las Vegas shooting Icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2023 1:33 am

I want a brutal mass shooting of dozens of people to happen every single day in every country and every city on Earth so the blood can flow through the streets. I want mortars declaring the great games of murder-suicide with fireworks to go off into the sky. An eternal starry night to hang over the lands of fantasy as everywhere in the world is covered with rape and murder. Gang violence. War crimes. Lunatics young and old and stupid and smart to kill everyone. I want everyone and everything to play the game. Planes to crash into the ground and blood to flow like water until there’s nothing left but a massive pile of meat and bone and dead animals and people falling over each other to escape the wrath of madness. Blood for blood and more blood. Death. I worship death. Everything needs to die because it’s the only thing that brings me any sensation and satisfaction anymore.

Since you love death so much, why don't you let someone kill you first to start the game?

Arkan dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder

PostSubject: Re: University of Las Vegas shooting   University of Las Vegas shooting Icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2023 1:34 am

Be the pioneer. let someone blow your head off or stab you until all the blood leaves your body.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: University of Las Vegas shooting   University of Las Vegas shooting Icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2023 1:34 am

Fox Mulder wrote:
Be the pioneer. let someone blow your head off or stab you until all the blood leaves your body.

Then I wouldn’t be alive to enjoy all the rest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: University of Las Vegas shooting   University of Las Vegas shooting Icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2023 1:35 am

Besides, I’m just joking anyway. I’m not that crazy Fox Mulder. It’s an identity decision, or something. Worry not.
Back to top Go down
Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder

PostSubject: Re: University of Las Vegas shooting   University of Las Vegas shooting Icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2023 1:35 am

Fox Mulder wrote:

Then I wouldn’t be alive to enjoy all the rest.

I feel a trace of intelligence there.
Back to top Go down
Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder

PostSubject: Re: University of Las Vegas shooting   University of Las Vegas shooting Icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2023 1:36 am

Besides, I’m just joking anyway. I’m not that crazy Fox Mulder. It’s an identity decision, or something. Worry not.

Of course, you've never had a psychopath's blood on your hands and helped wipe it off his face, which was broken by a glass cup.

Back to top Go down
Arkan

Arkan

PostSubject: Re: University of Las Vegas shooting   University of Las Vegas shooting Icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2023 1:37 am

Fox Mulder wrote:

Of course, you've never had a psychopath's blood on your hands and helped wipe it off his face, which was broken by a glass cup.
Shut the fucking fuck up now

tellecat and Kłléyn: Lord of Utero like this post

Back to top Go down
Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder

PostSubject: Re: University of Las Vegas shooting   University of Las Vegas shooting Icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2023 1:38 am

I already said: don't try to be what you're not. Playing violent is not being violent.

Arkan dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
Arkan

Arkan

PostSubject: Re: University of Las Vegas shooting   University of Las Vegas shooting Icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2023 1:39 am

Fox Mulder wrote:
I already said: don't try to be what you're not. Playing violent is not being violent.
this is why i am a sadist

Back to top Go down
Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder

PostSubject: Re: University of Las Vegas shooting   University of Las Vegas shooting Icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2023 1:40 am

Arkan wrote:
Fox Mulder wrote:

at least it defined his incapable nature.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: University of Las Vegas shooting   University of Las Vegas shooting Icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2023 1:41 am

I like when things suffer…
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: University of Las Vegas shooting   University of Las Vegas shooting Icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2023 1:42 am

Other than me of course; I don’t like suffering because I want everything else to suffer.
Back to top Go down
Arkan

Arkan

PostSubject: Re: University of Las Vegas shooting   University of Las Vegas shooting Icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2023 1:42 am

Fox Mulder wrote:
Arkan wrote:
Fox Mulder wrote:

but really i am, also would u please get ur bitchass out of here, we don't care about ur animal conspiration bullshit involving philosophers who I don't even like. please read Machiavelli and Rousseau and u will learn about my admiration for them and how much I love to hate on people like u

tellecat likes this post

Back to top Go down
Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder

PostSubject: Re: University of Las Vegas shooting   University of Las Vegas shooting Icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2023 1:44 am

Arkan wrote:
Fox Mulder wrote:
Arkan wrote:
Fox Mulder wrote:

but really i am, also would u please get ur bitchass out of here, we don't care about ur animal conspiration bullshit involving philosophers who I don't even like. please read Machiavelli and Rousseau and u will learn about my admiration for them and how much I love to hate on people like u

One of Machiavelli's lessons is supremacy, not suicide. therefore, it only demonstrates once again that you didn't understand what he meant. This is called Functional Illiteracy.

tellecat and Arkan dislike this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: University of Las Vegas shooting   University of Las Vegas shooting Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

University of Las Vegas shooting
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next