Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ekisehir University Shooting

Go down 
+2
Marisa Kirisame88
Currings
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Currings

Currings

Contribution Points : 10512
Forum Reputation : 0

Ekisehir University Shooting Empty
PostSubject: Ekisehir University Shooting   Ekisehir University Shooting Icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2024 5:42 pm

On April 5th, 2018 the gunman in Ekisehir Turkiye by the name of Volkan Bayar entered Osmangazi university in Turkiye, killing 4 staff members

"Volkan Bayar, a research fellow in the Faculty of Education of Osmangazi University, stormed the offices of Deputy Dean Mikail Yalçın, Secretary Fatih Özmutlu and two academics, Research Assistant Yasir Armağan and Asst. Prof. Serdar Çağlak, on April 5 and shot them dead before he was arrested by police."

I honestly find this school shooting completely forgotten, no wiki articles on it (atleast from what I saw), and just covered nationally for like a day. I've actually seen data past 2018 where they mentioned that there were no school shootings in Turkiye, but they have included other university shootings such as Azerbeijan state university shooting. It's gone completely forgotten a week later.

bloedbad likes this post

Back to top Go down
Marisa Kirisame88

Marisa Kirisame88

Contribution Points : 6881
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: Ekisehir University Shooting   Ekisehir University Shooting Icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2024 9:02 pm

I remember earlier this year a skibidi toilet fan allegedly committed a school shooting in Turkey but it was actually fake and the images were taken with AI.

Also in 2021 a boy wanted to commit a school shooting in Turkey with homemade weapons, but he was arrested, I think a post on r/masskillers explained it but it was deleted, in fact he is sometimes confused with Gabriel Castiglioni

plasticsoup likes this post

Back to top Go down
Currings

Currings

PostSubject: Re: Ekisehir University Shooting   Ekisehir University Shooting Icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2024 9:36 pm

Marisa Kirisame88 wrote:
I remember earlier this year a skibidi toilet fan allegedly committed a school shooting in Turkey but it was actually fake and the images were taken with AI.

Also in 2021 a boy wanted to commit a school shooting in Turkey with homemade weapons, but he was arrested, I think a post on r/masskillers explained it but it was deleted, in fact he is sometimes confused with Gabriel Castiglioni

HOLY SHIT I REMEMBER THAT TOO, some troll posted around of this ai generated mf who basically praised skibidi toilet with like these NS symbols & him walking around the school with the shirt "skiibidi toilet", and there was like a fake news article about it too. But anyways this was completely different as it was not posted on r/masskillers either or anywhere just on some 2018 news articles. And yes in 2021 there was a Turkish attempted mass murderer who actually had a real handgun too & like a Kolovrat symbol on a bulletproof vest & a skull mask. I was trying to find it like weeks ago and couldn't find it so it's deleted.

plasticsoup likes this post

Back to top Go down
Marisa Kirisame88

Marisa Kirisame88

Contribution Points : 6881
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: Ekisehir University Shooting   Ekisehir University Shooting Icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2024 11:25 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

NEXT STEP UP, Currings, aphid and glockxavier like this post

Back to top Go down
glockxavier

glockxavier

Contribution Points : 4227
Forum Reputation : 152

PostSubject: Re: Ekisehir University Shooting   Ekisehir University Shooting Icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2024 11:36 pm

Marisa Kirisame88 wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

How did you view the deleted photos?

bloedbad

bloedbad

Contribution Points : 5189

PostSubject: Re: Ekisehir University Shooting   Ekisehir University Shooting Icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2024 1:42 pm

Marisa Kirisame88 wrote:

Can i have the images and info on this?

may God have mercy on us all

Back to top Go down
Currings

Currings

PostSubject: Re: Ekisehir University Shooting   Ekisehir University Shooting Icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2024 6:51 pm

bloedbad wrote:
Marisa Kirisame88 wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I have a screen recording of the reddit post too, victims also look ai generated..

ANOMIC, Vlixu23, bloedbad and Akrn1337 like this post

Back to top Go down
bloedbad

bloedbad

Contribution Points : 5189

PostSubject: Re: Ekisehir University Shooting   Ekisehir University Shooting Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2024 3:04 pm

Currings wrote:
bloedbad wrote:
Marisa Kirisame88 wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I have a screen recording of the reddit post too, victims also look ai generated..

lmfao this is obviously so fake

may God have mercy on us all

Randy303 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sabratha

Sabratha

Contribution Points : 101906
Forum Reputation : 440

PostSubject: Re: Ekisehir University Shooting   Ekisehir University Shooting Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2024 3:37 pm

Marisa Kirisame88 wrote:

Turkish guy with a kolovrat symbol? That is prety loony even for a school shooter.

For those not familiar with it: The kolovrat at its best is a slavic neopagan sun symbol. At its worst it is a swastika surrogate symbol used by chauvinist nationalists/borderline narbols in places like Russia.
It has nothing to do whatsoever with Turkish culture or any of the Turkic peoples, nor with the pre-islamic turkic religion.

"Bullet Time" - a school shooting film from Poland

bloedbad likes this post

Sanitater and Akrn1337 dislike this post

Back to top Go down
Akrn1337

Akrn1337

Contribution Points : 6581
Forum Reputation : 182

PostSubject: Re: Ekisehir University Shooting   Ekisehir University Shooting Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2024 4:56 pm

[quote="Sabratha"]
Marisa Kirisame88 wrote:

Quote :
borderline narbols

OK liberal groomer

plasticsoup dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
Currings

Currings

PostSubject: Re: Ekisehir University Shooting   Ekisehir University Shooting Icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2024 2:26 pm

Marisa Kirisame88 wrote:
Apparently this dude's name is "Ovsiuk Yaroslav Mikhailovich" and it is unknown if this is from Turkiye it might've been fake news. There is a footage of this person shooting inside his house. It is unknown (atleast from my limited researches) if this person commited a mass shooting or not

glockxavier likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ekisehir University Shooting   Ekisehir University Shooting Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ekisehir University Shooting
Page 1 of 1