Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Uvalde shooter's supposed ex-girlfriend now arrested for making threats

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ThatDelawareReader

Contribution Points : 11820
Forum Reputation : 0

Uvalde shooter's supposed ex-girlfriend now arrested for making threats Empty
PostSubject: Uvalde shooter's supposed ex-girlfriend now arrested for making threats   Uvalde shooter's supposed ex-girlfriend now arrested for making threats Icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2023 8:50 pm

A 19-year-old woman in Puerto Rico, named Victoria Gabriela Rodriguez-Morales, has been charged with making threats against schools in Uvalde, Texas. She has claimed that she is the ex-girlfriend of school shooter Salvador Ramos. But she and her mother actually did live in Uvalde until 2020.
She also supposedly made threats against a hospital and a Uvalde victim's mother who recently ran for mayor of Uvalde. (She came in second place in a three-way race after raising more money than the guy who won.)
Her using names like "caribeglock_04" don't help her case any. According to the federal paperwork, she hated the schools for years.
I hadn't seen a thread about this case yet, so I thought I'd go ahead and mention it.

Woundfucker likes this post

Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120403
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Uvalde shooter's supposed ex-girlfriend now arrested for making threats   Uvalde shooter's supposed ex-girlfriend now arrested for making threats Icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2023 11:40 pm

ThatDelawareReader wrote:
A 19-year-old woman in Puerto Rico, named Victoria Gabriela Rodriguez-Morales, has been charged with making threats against schools in Uvalde, Texas. She has claimed that she is the ex-girlfriend of school shooter Salvador Ramos. But she and her mother actually did live in Uvalde until 2020.
She also supposedly made threats against a hospital and a Uvalde victim's mother who recently ran for mayor of Uvalde. (She came in second place in a three-way race after raising more money than the guy who won.)
Her using names like "caribeglock_04"  don't help her case any. According to the federal paperwork, she hated the schools for years.
I hadn't seen a thread about this case yet, so I thought I'd go ahead and mention it.

I'm willing to bet $10 she's full of shit and only claiming to be his ex. I think we would've heard more from her far earlier if that was the case.

ThatDelawareReader

PostSubject: Re: Uvalde shooter's supposed ex-girlfriend now arrested for making threats   Uvalde shooter's supposed ex-girlfriend now arrested for making threats Icon_minitimeSun Dec 17, 2023 12:20 am

I haven't found any real evidence that she and Salvador Ramos knew each other. But Uvalde isn't some huge city, so there's some chance.
The federal filing against her says she said that Ramos was supposed to wait for her, but he attacked the school without her. Again, there is absolutely no evidence that Salvador Ramos was waiting for a partner to do the attack with.

QuestionMark and tellecat like this post

Back to top Go down
ThatDelawareReader

PostSubject: Re: Uvalde shooter's supposed ex-girlfriend now arrested for making threats   Uvalde shooter's supposed ex-girlfriend now arrested for making threats Icon_minitimeSun Dec 17, 2023 12:35 am

Some conspiracy theories might point out that he bought two rifles, the Daniel Defense that he used and the Smith and Wesson he left in the truck. But the police thoroughly searched his home and all of his media. If there had been evidence of him having a partner, the cops would have been all over it in a fast minute.
Back to top Go down
tellecat

tellecat

Contribution Points : 19133
Forum Reputation : 461

PostSubject: Re: Uvalde shooter's supposed ex-girlfriend now arrested for making threats   Uvalde shooter's supposed ex-girlfriend now arrested for making threats Icon_minitimeSun Dec 17, 2023 4:47 am

i highly doubt this girl actually had a relationship with salvador. he was not a ladies man and it's a miracle he was able to get and keep a girlfriend for as long as he did. the girl he did date's name is regina siller, and she has come forward to speak about their relationship on ig live. i don't think salvador had ever had a girlfriend before regina, and he definitely didn't have one after since he was desperately trying to get her back. she also mentioned they never cheated on each other to her knowledge. here's the link to the livestream: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

QuestionMark, proshooter, Arkan and macabremacaco like this post

Back to top Go down
Drum$tick

Drum$tick

Contribution Points : 27612
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: Uvalde shooter's supposed ex-girlfriend now arrested for making threats   Uvalde shooter's supposed ex-girlfriend now arrested for making threats Icon_minitimeSun Dec 17, 2023 1:31 pm

Some conspiracy theories might point out that he bought two rifles, the Daniel Defense that he used and the Smith and Wesson he left in the truck. But the police thoroughly searched his home and all of his media. If there had been evidence of him having a partner, the cops would have been all over it in a fast minute.

She was deported to Puerto Rico in 2020 to prevent her access to the uvalde community, if she was never sent to PR she probably would have done it with salvador
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120403
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Uvalde shooter's supposed ex-girlfriend now arrested for making threats   Uvalde shooter's supposed ex-girlfriend now arrested for making threats Icon_minitimeSun Dec 17, 2023 1:37 pm

Drum$tick wrote:

She was deported to Puerto Rico in 2020 to prevent her access to the uvalde community, if she was never sent to PR she probably would have done it with salvador

You boldly assume she's telling the truth and if so that they ever seriously considered doing the attack together considering she was out of the community for 2 years before the attack.

Drum$tick

Drum$tick

Contribution Points : 27612
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: Uvalde shooter's supposed ex-girlfriend now arrested for making threats   Uvalde shooter's supposed ex-girlfriend now arrested for making threats Icon_minitimeSun Dec 17, 2023 2:34 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
Drum$tick wrote:

You boldly assume she's telling the truth and if so that they ever seriously considered doing the attack together considering she was out of the community for 2 years before the attack.

She threatened a school shooting in 2018 and served two years, if she was still in the community after getting released who’s to say she wouldn’t have simply teamed up with Salvador?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uvalde shooter's supposed ex-girlfriend now arrested for making threats   Uvalde shooter's supposed ex-girlfriend now arrested for making threats Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Uvalde shooter's supposed ex-girlfriend now arrested for making threats
Page 1 of 1