Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What are your thoughts on Caleb Sharpe?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
AnnoyedDefeatedPointLoss

AnnoyedDefeatedPointLoss

Contribution Points : 3474
Forum Reputation : 27

What are your thoughts on Caleb Sharpe?  Empty
PostSubject: What are your thoughts on Caleb Sharpe?    What are your thoughts on Caleb Sharpe?  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 03, 2024 9:05 am

Freeman High School shooter
Back to top Go down
AnnoyedDefeatedPointLoss

AnnoyedDefeatedPointLoss

PostSubject: Re: What are your thoughts on Caleb Sharpe?    What are your thoughts on Caleb Sharpe?  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 03, 2024 9:06 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
AnnoyedDefeatedPointLoss

AnnoyedDefeatedPointLoss

PostSubject: Re: What are your thoughts on Caleb Sharpe?    What are your thoughts on Caleb Sharpe?  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 03, 2024 9:08 am

1 white male killed and 3 white females injured (all juvenile; relevant weapons were a rifle that failed to fire and a Beretta pistol but he brought others I believe).

macabremacaco dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
AnnoyedDefeatedPointLoss

AnnoyedDefeatedPointLoss

PostSubject: Re: What are your thoughts on Caleb Sharpe?    What are your thoughts on Caleb Sharpe?  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 03, 2024 9:09 am

I am aware there are other threads, but does anyone care in the slightest about this loser?

plasticsoup likes this post

macabremacaco dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
losercide

losercide

Contribution Points : 9160
Forum Reputation : 52

PostSubject: Re: What are your thoughts on Caleb Sharpe?    What are your thoughts on Caleb Sharpe?  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 04, 2024 4:30 am

No, I don't think anyone cares about him. Although fortunately, he only has one kill, people do not usually care for those types of "shooters." Moreover, he does not look conventionally attractive for tiktok and twitter fuckers to simp over him.

7 November 2011 | 4:44 AM | Serial killers are lame. Everyone knows that mass murderers are the cool kids.
Back to top Go down
messianic_mania

messianic_mania

Contribution Points : 5562
Forum Reputation : 2

PostSubject: Re: What are your thoughts on Caleb Sharpe?    What are your thoughts on Caleb Sharpe?  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 04, 2024 5:22 am

I knew a guy who knew him, this happened really close to me, but I won't specify. This guy is extremely un-notable. There isn't a lot to talk about here. I'm surprised to even hear anyone outside my town talking about this... Nobody even really cared in my town after a few months of the shooting happening. Do you have some particular interest in him or are you just curious? Also, I don't think I've ever heard anyone refer to him as "conventionally attractive" before now, ha-ha.

EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth likes this post

Back to top Go down
EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth

EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth

Contribution Points : 6802
Forum Reputation : 60

PostSubject: Re: What are your thoughts on Caleb Sharpe?    What are your thoughts on Caleb Sharpe?  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 04, 2024 7:36 am

messianic_mania wrote:
I knew a guy who knew him, this happened really close to me, but I won't specify. This guy is extremely un-notable. There isn't a lot to talk about here. I'm surprised to even hear anyone outside my town talking about this... Nobody even really cared in my town after a few months of the shooting happening. Do you have some particular interest in him or are you just curious? Also, I don't think I've ever heard anyone refer to him as "conventionally attractive" before now, ha-ha.

Yeah, in a way. So you’re from Rockford or Spokane or what? Same state, is all. And he exhibited more minor traits of depression and red flags than I have, being a white high school shooter in Washington. The other one was Jaylen Fryberg, but I did actually have a particular interest in him when I first heard about him. I think he’s a good example of bad impulsivity in school shootings, and I feel bad for teenagers like this that bring guns into their school and then throw away their lives unremarkably. At the point he was at, he could’ve just killed himself and not done anything to anyone else. There are more notable familicides, but I think the fact that it had a small community damaged is mentionable. With the three girls he shot being traumatized, the one kid he killed, the fact that he brought a rifle, and the other signs he exhibited; if he’d waited he could’ve made a tad more notable of a Columbiner. Definitely had more potential than Asa Coon. But it’s the same classification. (P.S. I don’t think he’s attractive, but he has a style when he’s in custody, at least; he looks cooler there than when he actually did the shooting).
Back to top Go down
EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth

EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth

Contribution Points : 6802
Forum Reputation : 60

PostSubject: Re: What are your thoughts on Caleb Sharpe?    What are your thoughts on Caleb Sharpe?  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 04, 2024 7:40 am

I also tried to get a Wikipedia article published for him, but veteran editors declined.
Back to top Go down
losercide

losercide

Contribution Points : 9160
Forum Reputation : 52

PostSubject: Re: What are your thoughts on Caleb Sharpe?    What are your thoughts on Caleb Sharpe?  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 04, 2024 8:51 am

messianic_mania wrote:
I was not referring him as conventionally attractive, I was saying he isn't. Lol Razz
Back to top Go down
messianic_mania

messianic_mania

PostSubject: Re: What are your thoughts on Caleb Sharpe?    What are your thoughts on Caleb Sharpe?  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 04, 2024 8:54 am

EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth wrote:
I think he’s a good example of bad impulsivity in school shootings, and I feel bad for teenagers like this that bring guns into their school and then throw away their lives unremarkably. At the point he was at, he could’ve just killed himself and not done anything to anyone else. There are more notable familicides, but I think the fact that it had a small community damaged is mentionable. With the three girls he shot being traumatized, the one kid he killed, the fact that he brought a rifle, and the other signs he exhibited; if he’d waited he could’ve made a tad more notable of a Columbiner. Definitely had more potential than Asa Coon. But it’s the same classification. (P.S. I don’t think he’s attractive, but he has a style when he’s in custody, at least; he looks cooler there than when he actually did the shooting).

Yeah, it always reminds me of Kip Kinkle. He threw his life away, including the lives of his family, and lived to regret it. I'm sure he's been talked to death by now but it's of course a little different because he did it it pre-Columbine, and his mental illness was a lot more severe than a lot of these Columbiners, but I always think of him when it comes to mentally disturbed young men who end up with life in prison because they killed and couldn't manage to kill themselves too. Thankfully in the case of Kip Kinkle, he was actually rehabilitated in his time behind bars [or at least, I believe so]... And he uses his time now to help others, including trying to stop other troubled kids like him from getting life in prison like he did [but he does agree with his sentence]. I really hope kids like Caleb Sharpe and Nik Cruz spend there time in prison getting better psychologically like Kip.

tellecat and EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth like this post

Back to top Go down
messianic_mania

messianic_mania

PostSubject: Re: What are your thoughts on Caleb Sharpe?    What are your thoughts on Caleb Sharpe?  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 04, 2024 8:59 am

losercide wrote:
I was not referring him as conventionally attractive, I was saying he isn't. Lol Razz
My bad, I'm stupid lol. Read it wrong. Razz

losercide likes this post

Back to top Go down
ahoorab90

ahoorab90

Contribution Points : 9425
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: What are your thoughts on Caleb Sharpe?    What are your thoughts on Caleb Sharpe?  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2024 1:38 pm

i hate his head
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are your thoughts on Caleb Sharpe?    What are your thoughts on Caleb Sharpe?  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 09, 2024 3:11 am

EsalvatoryOrbalofJTruth wrote:
I also tried to get a Wikipedia article published for him, but veteran editors declined.
I want a Wikipedia article for EVERY shooting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are your thoughts on Caleb Sharpe?    What are your thoughts on Caleb Sharpe?  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are your thoughts on Caleb Sharpe?
Page 1 of 1