Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Salvador Ramos academics

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Drum$tick

Drum$tick

Contribution Points : 27612
Forum Reputation : 25

Salvador Ramos academics Empty
PostSubject: Salvador Ramos academics   Salvador Ramos academics Icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2024 10:18 pm

Why did Salvador Ramos suddenly get so bad in high school? He did so good in elementary and middle school, what went wrong in high school?
Back to top Go down
CoreyVanVonWeg

CoreyVanVonWeg

Contribution Points : 7595
Forum Reputation : 80

PostSubject: Re: Salvador Ramos academics   Salvador Ramos academics Icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2024 11:17 pm

Well it is obvious, according to the police Ramos did not have many friends, and the fact that he suffered bullying as can be seen in different videos, and also that he was a problematic person in himself were the cause of his bad grades.

I also suppose that the pandemic affected him, he stopped caring about school and if I'm not mistaken, the Uvalde police mentioned in their report that he desperately tried to join a social group, this apparently being the cause of his extreme underweight.

I haven't found an exact reason why Ramos wanted to die, but it's obvious that the only thing he had in mind was committing a crime and he didn't plan on having a job.

Also if I'm not wrong, he constantly fought with his grandmother because of his grades, due to his behavior, probably stopping school was a way of challenging his grandmother or others
Back to top Go down
Darkness

Darkness

Contribution Points : 29708
Forum Reputation : 241

PostSubject: Re: Salvador Ramos academics   Salvador Ramos academics Icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2024 11:46 pm

Drum$tick wrote:
Why did Salvador Ramos suddenly get so bad in high school? He did so good in elementary and middle school, what went wrong in high school?
1. Highschool is harder than Elementary and Middle school, people are more prone to do badder in Highschool than the other two.
2. As he got older he got more depressed and emotional which contributed to him not being able to focus and care about it as much.
3. He became more problematic and edgier as he got older which contributed to him not focusing and caring as much.
4. In Highschool he was bullied/teased more than compared to Elementary and Middle School.
5. He was looking forward to the shooting for around a year or so before it happened which greatly contributed to him getting badder grades.

Drum$tick and CoreyVanVonWeg dislike this post

Back to top Go down
Darkness

Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Salvador Ramos academics   Salvador Ramos academics Icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2024 12:15 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Explain the dislike

CoreyVanVonWeg

PostSubject: Re: Salvador Ramos academics   Salvador Ramos academics Icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2024 12:21 am

Darkness wrote:

It's basically what i said, and ngl the number format its cringe
Back to top Go down
Darkness

Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Salvador Ramos academics   Salvador Ramos academics Icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2024 12:27 am

CoreyVanVonWeg wrote:
Darkness wrote:

Only 1 point could be reasoned to be one of your points and maybe another could potentially be reasoned. And I can't argue about the number format because people are entitled to their own opinions.

Drum$tick and CoreyVanVonWeg dislike this post

Back to top Go down
CoreyVanVonWeg

CoreyVanVonWeg

PostSubject: Re: Salvador Ramos academics   Salvador Ramos academics Icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2024 12:42 am

Darkness wrote:
CoreyVanVonWeg wrote:
Darkness wrote:

Only 1 point could be reasoned to be one of your points and maybe another could potentially be reasoned. And I can't argue about the number format because people are entitled to their own opinions.

Unlike point 1, which is a bit silly in my opinion since it is not a question of high school being more difficult but rather that Ramos simply did not care.

The other points are the same as what I said but in other way, Also I never said that you can't give your opinion, I just said that the format you used is cringe
Back to top Go down
Darkness

Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Salvador Ramos academics   Salvador Ramos academics Icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2024 12:52 am

CoreyVanVonWeg wrote:
Darkness wrote:
CoreyVanVonWeg wrote:
Darkness wrote:

Unlike point 1, which is a bit silly in my opinion since it is not a question of high school being more difficult but rather that Ramos simply did not care.

The other points are the same as what I said but in other way, Also I never said that you can't give your opinion, I just said that the format you used is cringe
When I said 1 point I wasn't meaning the specific 1st point just one of the other ones and I know you didn't mean I couldn't I'm just saying that I can't really argue about it because its someones opinion which is hard to prove right or wrong depending on the circumstances.

Drum$tick dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Salvador Ramos academics   Salvador Ramos academics Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Salvador Ramos academics
Page 1 of 1