Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The devon story?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bradt93

Contribution Points : 91031
Forum Reputation : 255

The devon story? Empty
PostSubject: The devon story?   The devon story? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 09, 2024 10:27 pm

So what exactly happened when she almost had her car accident? She said she saw a BMW that looked Dylans and she thought he was looking out for from the grave? But then she said the BMW just disappeared?? Do you think she was still just experiencing grief over losing her friend or could it have been a real spiritual experience?

The devon story? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The devon story?   The devon story? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 10, 2024 7:44 pm

Things like this happens,human brain can produce dellusions like this or seeing figure of our lost relative in the darker part of the room in the first days after his death.
Back to top Go down
Xtina
Top Contributor
Xtina

Contribution Points : 35602
Forum Reputation : 254

The devon story? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The devon story?   The devon story? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2024 1:53 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I mean i guess we'll find out when we die. That's how i see it.

wrathoflambs likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sabratha

Sabratha

Contribution Points : 97590
Forum Reputation : 440

The devon story? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The devon story?   The devon story? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 17, 2024 9:23 am

bradt93 wrote:
So what exactly happened when she almost had her car accident? She said she saw a BMW that looked Dylans and she thought he was looking out for from the grave?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The devon story? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The devon story?   The devon story? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The devon story?
Page 1 of 1