Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Devon Adams TCM list

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sabratha

Sabratha

Contribution Points : 97615
Forum Reputation : 440

Devon Adams TCM list Empty
PostSubject: Devon Adams TCM list   Devon Adams TCM list Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2015 10:14 am

Just thought I'd post this, cause I think a lot of people missed it. 11k page 10615.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I think its a worthy piece of info to supplement the TCM photo, taht mostly included people who already graduated in 1998.

Its really in some way surprising to see Chris Morris, Nate, Robert Perry and Zach all included, but not Eric or Dylan. Just seems to poitn how how far away they drifted from even their own closest friends.

Marla Fouts and Robyn are both on the list too.

"Bullet Time" - a school shooting film from Poland
Back to top Go down
lol

Contribution Points : 102797
Forum Reputation : 325

PostSubject: Re: Devon Adams TCM list   Devon Adams TCM list Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2015 2:32 pm

Strange. I am pretty sure Eric Dutro was the first person to wear a duster following a Halloween Party in Oct 96, not Chris Morris

Robyn Anderson? The brainy Christian girl? I dont believe she was on the TCM pic in the '97-98 yearbook.

Same with Marla Foust. She even stated Devon was Dylans gf. Makes no sense on why she'd say that if she supposedly knew her well, and apparently hung out with Zack and Dylan the week before.

Wouldn't she know that Zack was dating Devon? I mean at that point weren't they dating for a year and a half?
Back to top Go down
Sabratha

Sabratha

PostSubject: Re: Devon Adams TCM list   Devon Adams TCM list Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2015 5:07 pm

lol wrote:
Strange. I am pretty sure Eric Dutro was the first person to wear a duster following a Halloween Party in Oct 96, not Chris Morris

Robyn Anderson? The brainy Christian girl? I dont believe she was on the TCM pic in the '97-98 yearbook.

Same with Marla Foust. She even stated Devon was Dylans gf. Makes no sense on why she'd say that if she supposedly knew her well, and apparently hung out with Zack and Dylan the week before.

Wouldn't she know that Zack was dating Devon? I mean at that point weren't they dating for a year and a half?

Yeah surprising, isn't it? Certainly people mentioned here were not in the 1998 yearbook photo I wonder if that's because the 1998 photo only included people who were graduating? Was there anyone in the 1998 photo who did not graduate in 98' ?

Back to top Go down
lol

Contribution Points : 102797
Forum Reputation : 325

PostSubject: Re: Devon Adams TCM list   Devon Adams TCM list Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2015 5:35 pm

Yes. Chris Morris was in the 97-98 yearbook. Devon said Eric and Dylan and her friends (including Zack) didnt hang out with TCM in the cafeteria.

But then again...Nate Dykeman wore a trench coat. He had it on even when he worked at Tortilla Wraps.

Honestly the TCM stuff is very confusing. All we know is Eric and Dylan were TCM posers.
Back to top Go down
Sabratha

Sabratha

PostSubject: Re: Devon Adams TCM list   Devon Adams TCM list Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 10:15 am

I think it all boils down to TCM being such an informal group. Its not a college fraternity, there's no formal lists of members, no initiation rituals (forget the sex part, that's a rumor started by jocks to piss TCM girls off) and no official leader iirc.

So in this sense, Eric and Dylan were TCM, because it was a sort of open-membership thing. However I think its worth notijng taht they stuck to themselves and had little to none contact with most class of 1998 TCM people. So I'd call them TCM outliers or TCM associates, not to confuse things.

Last edited by Sabratha on Thu Jul 09, 2015 11:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nirvana92

Nirvana92

Contribution Points : 83239
Forum Reputation : 80

PostSubject: Re: Devon Adams TCM list   Devon Adams TCM list Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 6:50 pm

I agree Sabratha. E and D obviously admired the TCM look and attitude. At the same time though they didnt want to be seen as followers so they didnt consider themselves to be actual members. They were almost anti-TCM in the sense that they didnt fit in with anyone, even the outcasts and losers at the school.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Devon Adams TCM list   Devon Adams TCM list Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Devon Adams TCM list
Page 1 of 1