Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shandong massacre

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
xDarkRazoR

xDarkRazoR

Contribution Points : 36837
Forum Reputation : 1420

Shandong massacre Empty
PostSubject: Shandong massacre   Shandong massacre Icon_minitimeMon Feb 12, 2024 6:32 pm

Thread about recent Shandong massacre in China that happened on February 10.

Very little amounts of info is available at this time since the Chinese government has censored all news articles about the situation.

According to unconfirmed rumors that circulating around the Twitter and Chinese independent news websites:

- The gunman opened fire in the village of Zhaike in Shandong Province on February 10 before 8 am local time

- There are reports that perpetrator was a local police officer who went amok after quarrel with 2 other police officers

- The gunman fled the scene and is wanted by local police, anti-terrorist brigades and army

- The Zhaike village was cordoned off by heavily armed special police units

- At first he stabbed 2 police officers then started shooting at the crowd of people, the police officers who arrived on the scene and other first responders

- Local authorities continue to censor all the information about the shooting

- Unconfirmed reports say at least 21 people was killed in the attack, but other sources claim the death toll could be as high as 120 dead people and 40 others who are injured

Looks like someone just topped Breivik's death toll.

Preliminary info about the shooting:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

ANOMIC, war criminal, fivefourteam, Arano and name like this post

Back to top Go down
CoreyVanVonWeg

CoreyVanVonWeg

Contribution Points : 7720
Forum Reputation : 80

Shandong massacre Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shandong massacre   Shandong massacre Icon_minitimeMon Feb 12, 2024 7:05 pm

Phoenix Television reportedly cited official information about a confirmed case of a "Multiple Victim Criminal Case", a Google search reveals the article but upon entering it appears as deleted

From what I have read, there are several rumors, some say it was 5 attackers, others say it was 1.

Most rumors indicate that the shooting was carried out with a homemade or modified firearm (I remember reading that they mentioned a modified nail gun?)

The shooter is said to have been a former SWAT member who was apparently angry after being arrested some time ago, that arrest made him Lost his job.

They say that first he stabbed 2 people at the entrance of a building or a home, then he fled and hid, shen a crowd gathered to help, the shooter came out and fired.

It is not clear if he is still on the run or if he was arrested.

He is supposedly around 30 years old and has a slight unspecified disability.

xDarkRazoR, war criminal and fivefourteam like this post

Back to top Go down

Shandong massacre Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shandong massacre   Shandong massacre Icon_minitimeMon Feb 12, 2024 11:09 pm

Last edited by SpeciesTraitor on Sat Mar 23, 2024 12:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CoreyVanVonWeg

CoreyVanVonWeg

Contribution Points : 7720
Forum Reputation : 80

Shandong massacre Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shandong massacre   Shandong massacre Icon_minitimeMon Feb 12, 2024 11:40 pm

Now according to the rumors, there were 3-5 shooters, and It were 2 Attacks, not 1, the first one Happened on midnight and the other one happened in the morning

As i said, some people Say that the motive could be that the Main suspect was angry with the family of some of his Victims for being arrested and senteced to 17 years in prision, altought there were other suspected motives, like being framed and senteced to prision, revenge against his boss for salary and revenge again his ex-teacher for abuse him in School.

Some people Say that these could be one of the motive of the Main suspect, or the others suspects.

Again, all of this are rumors

Also, most reports remain with 21 dead and an unspecified number of injured.

xDarkRazoR likes this post

Back to top Go down
xDarkRazoR

xDarkRazoR

Shandong massacre Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shandong massacre   Shandong massacre Icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2024 5:51 am

More info about the shooting: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

His name is RazoR. You will come to know him as the Prophet of Dark. He is male. He is 18 years of age. He lives in Poland. He finds that is horrible place to live. He is not a people person. He has met a handful of people in his life who are decent. But he finds the vast majority to be worthless, no good, kniving, lieing, deceptive, motherfuckers. W0rk sux, sk00l sux, l1f3 sux.

I love you A.F. <3 Our relationship
[*]25 April 2020 - 24 January 2022

RAZOR'S BACK [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
xDarkRazoR

xDarkRazoR

Shandong massacre Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shandong massacre   Shandong massacre Icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2024 6:00 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"More than 10 people were killed, and even 120 doctors who went to save people were also killed". So apparently there are more than 130 deaths.

His name is RazoR. You will come to know him as the Prophet of Dark. He is male. He is 18 years of age. He lives in Poland. He finds that is horrible place to live. He is not a people person. He has met a handful of people in his life who are decent. But he finds the vast majority to be worthless, no good, kniving, lieing, deceptive, motherfuckers. W0rk sux, sk00l sux, l1f3 sux.

ANOMIC, war criminal, Denethor and fivefourteam like this post

Back to top Go down
Denethor

Denethor

Contribution Points : 14671
Forum Reputation : 168

Shandong massacre Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shandong massacre   Shandong massacre Icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2024 7:29 am

what the fuck

Meine Ehre heißt Treue

Drum$tick, NEXT STEP UP, xDarkRazoR and war criminal like this post

Back to top Go down
name

name

Contribution Points : 5276
Forum Reputation : 0

Shandong massacre Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shandong massacre   Shandong massacre Icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2024 8:32 am

Sorry, this post has been removed by the moderators of r/masskillers.

Kartoffeln and Denethor like this post

Back to top Go down
xDarkRazoR

xDarkRazoR

Shandong massacre Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shandong massacre   Shandong massacre Icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2024 9:09 am

Update: The suspect has been arrested and "placed under control". The government and local authorities are expected to release initial info on the situation in the coming hours.

ANOMIC and war criminal like this post

Back to top Go down
Arano

Arano

Contribution Points : 7549
Forum Reputation : 297

Shandong massacre Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shandong massacre   Shandong massacre Icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2024 12:15 pm

What are the chances this dude actually killed fucking 130 people with a nail gun? This reminds me of the Aksu Colliery attack in 2015 where the government said 16 people died and the media was saying like 60 died. Obviously I'm not saying the CCP isn't suppressing the real death toll but anything over 30 I find really hard to believe.

Kartoffeln, NEXT STEP UP and Saint_X like this post

Back to top Go down

Shandong massacre Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shandong massacre   Shandong massacre Icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2024 12:52 pm

Last edited by SpeciesTraitor on Sat Mar 23, 2024 12:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Shandong massacre Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shandong massacre   Shandong massacre Icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2024 3:37 pm

Arano wrote:
What are the chances this dude actually killed fucking 130 people with a nail gun? This reminds me of the Aksu Colliery attack in 2015 where the government said 16 people died and the media was saying like 60 died. Obviously I'm not saying the CCP isn't suppressing the real death toll but anything over 30 I find really hard to believe.

When assault nail gun trend will arrive to the american land then we are all doomed.
Back to top Go down
xDarkRazoR

xDarkRazoR

Shandong massacre Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shandong massacre   Shandong massacre Icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2024 3:44 pm

SickSauer wrote:
Arano wrote:

When assault nail gun trend will arrive to the american land then we are all doomed.

"BAN TACTICAL ASSAULT NAIL GUNS!!1111"

Kartoffeln and Denethor like this post

Back to top Go down
xDarkRazoR

xDarkRazoR

Shandong massacre Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shandong massacre   Shandong massacre Icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2024 9:01 pm

Still no updates...

No shit, are they really going to try to censor info on this case FOREVER?

war criminal likes this post

Back to top Go down
Denethor

Denethor

Contribution Points : 14671
Forum Reputation : 168

Shandong massacre Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shandong massacre   Shandong massacre Icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2024 3:56 am

xDarkRazoR wrote:
Looks like someone just topped Breivik's death toll.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Drum$tick, Kartoffeln, ANOMIC, NEXT STEP UP, proshooter, xDarkRazoR, war criminal and name like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shandong massacre Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shandong massacre   Shandong massacre Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shandong massacre
Page 1 of 1