Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Were there any shooters who hated/disliked the columbine shooters?

Go down 
+2
Denethor
whompduran
6 posters
AuthorMessage
whompduran

whompduran

Contribution Points : 7775
Forum Reputation : 0

Were there any shooters who hated/disliked the columbine shooters? Empty
PostSubject: Were there any shooters who hated/disliked the columbine shooters?   Were there any shooters who hated/disliked the columbine shooters? Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 9:05 pm

It's pretty common to see columbine copycats, but I hardly even hear about shooters who perhaps think columbine - or Eric and Dylan themselves as 'overrated' perhaps, or just overall not liking them.

The closest I can think of who demonstrates this is Adam Lanza, while the media portrays him as had using Columbine as inspiration, in his tumblr posts he seems to make fun of them more than anything, he seemed more interested in other shooters. (at least that's how I saw it). Additionally, there is also Vester Lee Flanagan, who while also seemed to acknowledge Eric and Dylan, seemed to admire Seung Hui Cho more. He wrote in his manifesto, "Also, I was influenced by Seung-Hui Cho. That's my boy right there. He got NEARLY double the amount that Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold got... just sayin".

I will lastly mention John Ladue, who though he admitted to have 'idolized' Eric, in his interrogation he contradicts himself, he acknowledges that the propane tanks were a bad idea and when talking about explosives he said along the lines, "I'm not some moron who's just throwing things together and hoping it'll work". (which at least in my opinion is basically what Eric and Dylan were doing, their 'bombs' were more glamorized fireworks if anything).

I was just wondering if there were any other shooters like that, and this seemed like a good place to ask that question.
Back to top Go down
Denethor

Denethor

Contribution Points : 18026
Forum Reputation : 201

PostSubject: Re: Were there any shooters who hated/disliked the columbine shooters?   Were there any shooters who hated/disliked the columbine shooters? Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2024 12:27 pm

Nick Cruz disliked them

Back to top Go down
RickMaster

RickMaster

Contribution Points : 12760
Forum Reputation : 148

PostSubject: Re: Were there any shooters who hated/disliked the columbine shooters?   Were there any shooters who hated/disliked the columbine shooters? Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2024 6:36 pm

Denethor wrote:
Nick Cruz disliked them
He did ?

I was sure he was inspired by them.

That explains why he almost never mentions them.

-Roddy "The Rod" Piper, "They Live" (1988)

Denethor likes this post

Back to top Go down
Denethor

Denethor

Contribution Points : 18026
Forum Reputation : 201

PostSubject: Re: Were there any shooters who hated/disliked the columbine shooters?   Were there any shooters who hated/disliked the columbine shooters? Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2024 3:03 am

RickMaster wrote:
Denethor wrote:
Nick Cruz disliked them
He did ?

i dont remember where but he said something about "colorado nerds with shitty weapons"
or maybe it was said by someone else im not sure

Back to top Go down
RickMaster

RickMaster

Contribution Points : 12760
Forum Reputation : 148

PostSubject: Re: Were there any shooters who hated/disliked the columbine shooters?   Were there any shooters who hated/disliked the columbine shooters? Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2024 8:16 pm

Denethor wrote:
RickMaster wrote:
Denethor wrote:
Nick Cruz disliked them
He did ?

i dont remember where but he said something about "colorado nerds with shitty weapons"
or maybe it was said by someone else im not sure
I think i remember hearing about about them in his internet search history.

If i remember correctly he researched something along the lines of (Columbine diaries)

I might be wrong tho.

-Roddy "The Rod" Piper, "They Live" (1988)
Back to top Go down
Rzr54

Rzr54

Contribution Points : 3088
Forum Reputation : 60

PostSubject: Re: Were there any shooters who hated/disliked the columbine shooters?   Were there any shooters who hated/disliked the columbine shooters? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2024 8:46 pm

Adam Lanza constantly mocked them in his posts, but it could have just been some jokes.

war criminal likes this post

Back to top Go down
Maldoror

Maldoror

Contribution Points : 5869
Forum Reputation : 35

PostSubject: Re: Were there any shooters who hated/disliked the columbine shooters?   Were there any shooters who hated/disliked the columbine shooters? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2024 10:40 pm

Rzr54 wrote:
Adam Lanza constantly mocked them in his posts, but it could have just been some jokes.
Thanks for yet another good contribution to the forum, Razor. Unfortunately, the only thing you did was reword the point OP already made
whompduran wrote:
The closest I can think of who demonstrates this is Adam Lanza, while the media portrays him as had using Columbine as inspiration, in his tumblr posts he seems to make fun of them more than anything
Back to top Go down
Rzr54

Rzr54

Contribution Points : 3088
Forum Reputation : 60

PostSubject: Re: Were there any shooters who hated/disliked the columbine shooters?   Were there any shooters who hated/disliked the columbine shooters? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2024 5:59 am

Maldoror wrote:
Rzr54 wrote:
Thanks for yet another good contribution to the forum, Razor. Unfortunately, the only thing you did was reword the point OP already made
whompduran wrote:
The closest I can think of who demonstrates this is Adam Lanza, while the media portrays him as had using Columbine as inspiration, in his tumblr posts he seems to make fun of them more than anything

Thanks for yet another shitty message you wrote under my comment. Protip: I don't care about your intellectual disability Razz.

FairyBarf likes this post

Back to top Go down
Father Ted

Father Ted

Contribution Points : 13832
Forum Reputation : 2

PostSubject: Re: Were there any shooters who hated/disliked the columbine shooters?   Were there any shooters who hated/disliked the columbine shooters? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2024 3:47 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Were there any shooters who hated/disliked the columbine shooters?   Were there any shooters who hated/disliked the columbine shooters? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Were there any shooters who hated/disliked the columbine shooters?
Page 1 of 1