Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Update on Audrey Hale

Go down 
+11
supremegentlewoman1991
Screamingophelia
proshooter
Maldoror
FesteringThoughts
NEXT STEP UP
Kartoffeln
ThatDelawareReader
FairyBarf
martyrdolls
LPorter101
15 posters
AuthorMessage
LPorter101
Top 10 Contributor
LPorter101

Contribution Points : 157199
Forum Reputation : 2814

Update on Audrey Hale Empty
PostSubject: Update on Audrey Hale   Update on Audrey Hale Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2024 6:52 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

martyrdolls

Contribution Points : 7002
Forum Reputation : 27

PostSubject: Re: Update on Audrey Hale   Update on Audrey Hale Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2024 8:33 pm

i wonder if all these trans shooters know that they are just gonna make shit worse for trans people by committing these kinds of crimes

FairyBarf likes this post

Back to top Go down
FairyBarf

FairyBarf

Contribution Points : 6313
Forum Reputation : 24

PostSubject: Re: Update on Audrey Hale   Update on Audrey Hale Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2024 9:05 pm

martyrdolls wrote:
i wonder if all these trans shooters know that they are just gonna make shit worse for trans people by committing these kinds of crimes

Yep. Like I don’t mind trannys (much) but if they keep doing shit like that everyone is gonna turn on them.

Koltin likes this post

Back to top Go down
LPorter101
Top 10 Contributor
LPorter101

Contribution Points : 157199
Forum Reputation : 2814

PostSubject: Re: Update on Audrey Hale   Update on Audrey Hale Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2024 1:06 am

Quote :
Hale also described instances in her writings where she would have a male human doll simulate sexual activity with a stuffed animal, getting so involved in the fantasies that she would miss gym, The Star reported.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Kartoffeln, FairyBarf and Rzr54 like this post

Back to top Go down
ThatDelawareReader

Contribution Points : 21331
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Update on Audrey Hale   Update on Audrey Hale Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2024 2:20 am

It's interesting that a school shooting that happened over a year ago is still getting attention over in Britain.
Back to top Go down
Kartoffeln

Kartoffeln

Contribution Points : 25219

PostSubject: Re: Update on Audrey Hale   Update on Audrey Hale Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2024 4:51 am

MY IMAGINARY PENIS

Denethor and Maldoror like this post

Back to top Go down
NEXT STEP UP

NEXT STEP UP

Contribution Points : 49284
Forum Reputation : 795

PostSubject: Re: Update on Audrey Hale   Update on Audrey Hale Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2024 7:37 am

K E K

Think with your noggin, not your n!ggin'.

Kartoffeln, proshooter, war criminal and Maldoror like this post

Back to top Go down
FesteringThoughts

FesteringThoughts

Contribution Points : 4212
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: Update on Audrey Hale   Update on Audrey Hale Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2024 10:04 pm

Last edited by FesteringThoughts on Mon Sep 16, 2024 8:33 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : deleted/creature brainwashed into not being sure about her gender doesn't deserve a whole paragraph)
Back to top Go down
Maldoror

Maldoror

Contribution Points : 7944
Forum Reputation : 35

PostSubject: Re: Update on Audrey Hale   Update on Audrey Hale Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2024 10:38 pm

Female perpetrators (esp. the relatively "successful" ones compared to their counterparts) all have a unique tendency to either deliberately portray themselves to have masculine qualities or straight up reject femininity entirely. Completely excluding discriminate attacks here (such as workplace / emotionally based shootings i.e., amy bishop), they all tend to follow the same trend

1. Sylvia Seegrist was mocked as a lesbian by male members of her platoon for how she conducted herself
2. A weaker example but Brenda Spencer, to the extent of my knowledge, was lesbian and exhibited stereotypically masculine qualities by taking an interest in explosives, firearms, and hunting.
3. And of course, I'm going to group the two most prominent trannies together in making the point that both Hale and Alec (STEM shooter) both lashed out due to not being perceived as male by their peers.

All of these combined leads me to believe that one motivation for indiscriminate mass killing in women
is quite literally feelings of inferiority in relation to gender expectations. Lol, lmao even

Kartoffeln and supremegentlewoman1991 like this post

Back to top Go down
FairyBarf

FairyBarf

Contribution Points : 6313
Forum Reputation : 24

PostSubject: Re: Update on Audrey Hale   Update on Audrey Hale Icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2024 3:51 am

Last edited by FairyBarf on Sun Jun 09, 2024 3:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Maldoror

Maldoror

PostSubject: Re: Update on Audrey Hale   Update on Audrey Hale Icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2024 4:00 am

FairyBarf wrote:
Aiden wasn’t a woman. He was trans so I don’t think he should be in the list of women shooters

Drum$tick, Kartoffeln, ANOMIC, NEXT STEP UP, CrazyfortheCrazies, proshooter, Denethor and glownssi like this post

Back to top Go down
proshooter

proshooter

Contribution Points : 22086
Forum Reputation : 316

PostSubject: Re: Update on Audrey Hale   Update on Audrey Hale Icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2024 12:43 pm

FairyBarf wrote:
Maldoror wrote:
Female perpetrators (esp. the relatively "successful" ones compared to their counterparts) all have a unique tendency to either deliberately portray themselves to have masculine qualities or straight up reject femininity entirely. Completely excluding discriminate attacks here (such as workplace / emotionally based shootings i.e., amy bishop), they all tend to follow the same trend

1. Sylvia Seegrist was mocked as a lesbian by male members of her platoon for how she conducted herself
2. A weaker example but Brenda Spencer, to the extent of my knowledge, was lesbian and exhibited stereotypically masculine qualities by taking an interest in explosives, firearms, and hunting.
3. And of course, I'm going to group the two most prominent trannies together in making the point that both Hale and Alec (STEM shooter) both lashed out due to not being perceived as male by their peers.

All of these combined leads me to believe that one motivation for indiscriminate mass killing in women
is quite literally feelings of inferiority in relation to gender expectations. Lol, lmao even

Aiden wasn’t a woman. He was trans so I don’t think he should be in the list of women shooters
I mean from birth she was girl so she's girl, isnt that obvious

Denethor likes this post

Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 197676
Forum Reputation : 1327

PostSubject: Re: Update on Audrey Hale   Update on Audrey Hale Icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2024 3:26 pm

Seriously, please knock it off with that language. I am really tired of hearing slurs, you can have conversations without being jerks.

Kartoffeln, ANOMIC, NEXT STEP UP, CrazyfortheCrazies, proshooter, Denethor, supremegentlewoman1991 and dislike this post

Back to top Go down
proshooter

proshooter

Contribution Points : 22086
Forum Reputation : 316

PostSubject: Re: Update on Audrey Hale   Update on Audrey Hale Icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2024 3:42 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
Seriously, please knock it off with that language. I am really tired of hearing slurs, you can have conversations without being jerks.
we are not jerks we are based chad males!!!!!

Kartoffeln, ANOMIC, NEXT STEP UP, war criminal, Denethor, SuperspooksteR, supremegentlewoman1991 and like this post

Back to top Go down
NEXT STEP UP

NEXT STEP UP

PostSubject: Re: Update on Audrey Hale   Update on Audrey Hale Icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2024 8:15 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:

Troon.

Kartoffeln, ANOMIC, proshooter, Maldoror and FairyBarf like this post

Back to top Go down
Maldoror

Maldoror

PostSubject: Re: Update on Audrey Hale   Update on Audrey Hale Icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2024 9:44 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
>Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Janny trannies are faggots that can suck my cock

ANOMIC, NEXT STEP UP, CrazyfortheCrazies, proshooter, SuperspooksteR and FairyBarf like this post

Back to top Go down
supremegentlewoman1991

supremegentlewoman1991

Contribution Points : 7610

PostSubject: Re: Update on Audrey Hale   Update on Audrey Hale Icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2024 9:47 pm

The worst thing about Nashville, is that someone didn’t go to town real hard on a pride parade in retaliation for it

ANOMIC and NEXT STEP UP like this post

Back to top Go down
ThatDelawareReader

Contribution Points : 21331

PostSubject: Re: Update on Audrey Hale   Update on Audrey Hale Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2024 4:59 am

I always wondered if she hated Tennessee so much, why didn't she use all that gun money to get out of there.

CrazyfortheCrazies likes this post

Back to top Go down
supremegentlewoman1991

supremegentlewoman1991

Contribution Points : 7610

PostSubject: Re: Update on Audrey Hale   Update on Audrey Hale Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2024 11:12 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:

Just saying, Eric Harris would’ve put a round in your skull, don’t think he would’ve magically liked you. I’m saying this because you are of a high moderation position in a forum that was initially dedicated to him, Dylan and their crimes.

(And Dylan wouldn’t have been writing diary entries fawning over you, either, he more than likely would’ve done the same as Eric)

ANOMIC, CrazyfortheCrazies and FairyBarf like this post

Back to top Go down
Sanitater

Sanitater

Contribution Points : 9387
Forum Reputation : 250

PostSubject: Re: Update on Audrey Hale   Update on Audrey Hale Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2024 5:07 am

who the fuck, fucks a plush?

NEXT STEP UP and FairyBarf like this post

Back to top Go down
Maldoror

Maldoror

PostSubject: Re: Update on Audrey Hale   Update on Audrey Hale Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2024 5:13 am

Sanitater wrote:
Would.

Kartoffeln, NEXT STEP UP, fivefourteam and Randy303 like this post

Back to top Go down
fivefourteam

fivefourteam

Contribution Points : 10736
Forum Reputation : 295

PostSubject: Re: Update on Audrey Hale   Update on Audrey Hale Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2024 6:16 am

Maldoror wrote:
Sanitater wrote:
Would.

Can love bloom in hell?

Kartoffeln, ANOMIC, NEXT STEP UP, SuperspooksteR and Rzr54 like this post

Back to top Go down
Rzr54

Rzr54

Contribution Points : 5138
Forum Reputation : 60

PostSubject: Re: Update on Audrey Hale   Update on Audrey Hale Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2024 1:00 pm

Everything is clear now. She did the attack in the name of LGBT ideology and leftards. The mainstream media and politicians obviously don't care about it and seem to continue their narrative of "another Columbine-inspired massacre".

Kartoffeln, ANOMIC, NEXT STEP UP, proshooter, war criminal, Denethor, Vlixu23 and FairyBarf like this post

Back to top Go down
Koltin
Off Topic Moderator, Discord Admin & Top Contributor
Koltin

Contribution Points : 109148
Forum Reputation : 143

PostSubject: Re: Update on Audrey Hale   Update on Audrey Hale Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2024 1:44 pm

Don't give em more attention that they have.

FairyBarf likes this post

Back to top Go down
NEXT STEP UP

NEXT STEP UP

PostSubject: Re: Update on Audrey Hale   Update on Audrey Hale Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 3:57 am

Rzr54 wrote:
Everything is clear now. She did the attack in the name of LGBT ideology and leftards. The mainstream media and politicians obviously don't care about it and seem to continue their narrative of "another Columbine-inspired massacre".

Patently false. She wanted to go to heaven with the eternal stud Brandon Hole

Back to top Go down
fivefourteam

fivefourteam

Contribution Points : 10736
Forum Reputation : 295

PostSubject: Re: Update on Audrey Hale   Update on Audrey Hale Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 4:03 am

NEXT STEP UP wrote:
Rzr54 wrote:

Patently false. She wanted to go to heaven with the eternal stud Brandon Hole

I see what you did there.

Drum$tick, Kartoffeln, ANOMIC, NEXT STEP UP, SuperspooksteR, Maldoror, FairyBarf and Rzr54 like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Update on Audrey Hale   Update on Audrey Hale Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Update on Audrey Hale
Page 1 of 1