Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Parkland survivor now "owns" the shooter's name

Go down 
+8
Jason
Xtina
RickMaster
Licht
fivefourteam
Akrn1337
ANOMIC
ThatDelawareReader
12 posters
AuthorMessage
ThatDelawareReader

Contribution Points : 19555
Forum Reputation : 0

A Parkland survivor now "owns" the shooter's name Empty
PostSubject: A Parkland survivor now "owns" the shooter's name   A Parkland survivor now "owns" the shooter's name Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2024 11:48 am

A boy who survived getting shot five times in the Marjorie Stoneman Douglas shooting now owns Nikolas Cruz's name. Interesting article.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Licht, fivefourteam, ravenwood and glockxavier like this post

Back to top Go down
ANOMIC

ANOMIC

Contribution Points : 52492
Forum Reputation : 1369

PostSubject: Re: A Parkland survivor now "owns" the shooter's name   A Parkland survivor now "owns" the shooter's name Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2024 11:56 am

Motherfucker got his name stolen. These (((lawyers))) are crazy. How the fuck does this even happen in the first place?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Engel, Kartoffeln, war criminal, SuperspooksteR, Vlixu23, fivefourteam, plasticsoup and like this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Parkland survivor now "owns" the shooter's name   A Parkland survivor now "owns" the shooter's name Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2024 12:57 pm

The fuck? How?? Genuinely baffled how this happens. Makes me smile and laugh though at the thought of Cruz's reaction of becoming someone's bitch this hard Razz

Literally they even have ownership of his body.
Back to top Go down
Akrn1337

Akrn1337

Contribution Points : 6370
Forum Reputation : 182

PostSubject: Re: A Parkland survivor now "owns" the shooter's name   A Parkland survivor now "owns" the shooter's name Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2024 1:12 pm

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK

STK, Drum$tick, ANOMIC, Jason, NEXT STEP UP, proshooter, war criminal and like this post

Back to top Go down
fivefourteam

fivefourteam

Contribution Points : 9736
Forum Reputation : 295

PostSubject: Re: A Parkland survivor now "owns" the shooter's name   A Parkland survivor now "owns" the shooter's name Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2024 1:55 pm

Is this unprecedented?

This is more than just money, he's essentially censored. And being forced to donate his body to science after his death - something just doesn't sound right with that. Like they legally own the rights to his body.

But I know we're talking about a low IQ school shooter at the end of the day. I don't have sympathy for him. What worries me is: where is the line? Haven't we crossed it here?

STK, ANOMIC, NEXT STEP UP, SuperspooksteR, Ricochet, Kampfbereit, plasticsoup and like this post

Back to top Go down
ANOMIC

ANOMIC

Contribution Points : 52492
Forum Reputation : 1369

PostSubject: Re: A Parkland survivor now "owns" the shooter's name   A Parkland survivor now "owns" the shooter's name Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2024 2:23 pm

fivefourteam wrote:
Is this unprecedented?

This is more than just money, he's essentially censored. And being forced to donate his body to science after his death - something just doesn't sound right with that. Like they legally own the rights to his body.

But I know we're talking about a low IQ school shooter at the end of the day. I don't have sympathy for him. What worries me is: where is the line? Haven't we crossed it here?
Oh, don't worry about the line. We have already crossed it a long, long time ago...

Koltin, Kartoffeln, NEXT STEP UP, SuperspooksteR, FairyBarf and glockxavier like this post

Back to top Go down
Licht

Licht

Contribution Points : 15328
Forum Reputation : 52

PostSubject: Re: A Parkland survivor now "owns" the shooter's name   A Parkland survivor now "owns" the shooter's name Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2024 10:30 pm

How is this even legal lmao. I get the reasoning to keep an obvious attention whore from profiting on his crimes, but going so far as to basically own his personage really rubs me the wrong way. Kind of sets a poor precedent IMO, whether Cruz deserves it or not.

SuperspooksteR, plasticsoup, FairyBarf and glockxavier like this post

Back to top Go down
RickMaster

RickMaster

Contribution Points : 13995
Forum Reputation : 148

PostSubject: Re: A Parkland survivor now "owns" the shooter's name   A Parkland survivor now "owns" the shooter's name Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2024 10:46 pm

ANOMIC wrote:
fivefourteam wrote:
Is this unprecedented?

Oh, don't worry about the line. We have already crossed it a long, long time ago...
This is one of the weirdest ways to make a psa about taking away a basic human right.

-Roddy "The Rod" Piper, "They Live" (1988)

ANOMIC and NEXT STEP UP like this post

Back to top Go down
Xtina
Top Contributor
Xtina

Contribution Points : 39246
Forum Reputation : 281

PostSubject: Re: A Parkland survivor now "owns" the shooter's name   A Parkland survivor now "owns" the shooter's name Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2024 5:17 am

The little bitch is probably wishing he got the death penalty now

Kartoffeln, ThatDelawareReader and FairyBarf like this post

glockxavier dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

Contribution Points : 22452
Forum Reputation : 27

PostSubject: Re: A Parkland survivor now "owns" the shooter's name   A Parkland survivor now "owns" the shooter's name Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2024 1:52 pm

I bet Cruz now really wishes he just killed himself instead of letting himself get arrested.

Koltin, Kartoffeln, SuperspooksteR and RickMaster like this post

Back to top Go down
Engel

Engel

Contribution Points : 40266
Forum Reputation : 197

PostSubject: Re: A Parkland survivor now "owns" the shooter's name   A Parkland survivor now "owns" the shooter's name Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2024 4:24 pm

I should file a lawsuit to own Anthony Borges's name and likeness, and not allow him to make any money off of his injuries (and have the proceeds go to me) or have media interviews without my permission, and limit him to what he can say in said interviews.

"Humanity is overrated, isn't it?" - Matti Saari

"Live in virtue, no desire
And in the grave an angel's choir
You look to heaven and wonder why
No one can see them in the sky

Just as the clouds have gone to sleep
Angels can be seen in heaven's keep
Alone in fear, they question why
Goddamn, not an angel when I die
" - Engel, Rammstein (English version)

Kartoffeln, ANOMIC, BlackAndWhiteKittenz, SuperspooksteR, Vlixu23 and RickMaster like this post

Back to top Go down
ThatDelawareReader

Contribution Points : 19555
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: A Parkland survivor now "owns" the shooter's name   A Parkland survivor now "owns" the shooter's name Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2024 4:39 pm

When I first read this article, I was surprised somebody shot 5 times by an AR-15 even lived.
Back to top Go down
NEXT STEP UP

NEXT STEP UP

Contribution Points : 47570
Forum Reputation : 795

PostSubject: Re: A Parkland survivor now "owns" the shooter's name   A Parkland survivor now "owns" the shooter's name Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2024 8:54 pm

Xtina wrote:

Why don’t all mass shooters want the death penalty? You get treated better and it takes literal decades for the state to get around to killing you.

Think with your noggin, not your n!ggin'.

glockxavier likes this post

Back to top Go down
Xtina
Top Contributor
Xtina

Contribution Points : 39246
Forum Reputation : 281

PostSubject: Re: A Parkland survivor now "owns" the shooter's name   A Parkland survivor now "owns" the shooter's name Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2024 1:51 am

NEXT STEP UP wrote:
Xtina wrote:

Why don’t all mass shooters want the death penalty? You get treated better and it takes literal decades for the state to get around to killing you.

Dunno, i'm not a mass shooter. Cruz should've just taken himself out tho, i wouldn't mind seeing that pic. Same with that Uvalde prick. I want that one leaked.

ThatDelawareReader likes this post

Back to top Go down
Denethor

Denethor

Contribution Points : 19404
Forum Reputation : 201

PostSubject: Re: A Parkland survivor now "owns" the shooter's name   A Parkland survivor now "owns" the shooter's name Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2024 7:48 am

ThatDelawareReader wrote:
A boy who survived getting shot five times in the Marjorie Stoneman Douglas shooting now owns Nikolas Cruz's name. Interesting article.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
(((they))) took everything from poor Cruz

Akrn1337 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Max2024

Max2024

Contribution Points : 3333
Forum Reputation : 45

PostSubject: Re: A Parkland survivor now "owns" the shooter's name   A Parkland survivor now "owns" the shooter's name Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2024 2:35 pm

Lmao he even got robbed of his name now, nice
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Parkland survivor now "owns" the shooter's name   A Parkland survivor now "owns" the shooter's name Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Parkland survivor now "owns" the shooter's name
Page 1 of 1