Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The building is gone now

Go down 
+3
Patryk
FesteringThoughts
ThatDelawareReader
7 posters
AuthorMessage
ThatDelawareReader

Contribution Points : 21331
Forum Reputation : 0

The building is gone now Empty
PostSubject: The building is gone now   The building is gone now Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2024 11:33 pm

They have finished tearing down the building where the MSD shooting happened.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Kwasi likes this post

Back to top Go down
FesteringThoughts

FesteringThoughts

Contribution Points : 4212
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: The building is gone now   The building is gone now Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2024 12:31 am

MSD HS just took the chance to rebuild part of the campus for taxpayers money.People have this strange disgust for places and personal items related to bizarre events or individuals.Instead of portraying these as cursed,society should grow up a little.Tearing down this building did nothing but removed a piece of history.

SuperspooksteR and Kwasi like this post

Back to top Go down
Patryk

Patryk

Contribution Points : 5349
Forum Reputation : 2

PostSubject: Re: The building is gone now   The building is gone now Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2024 2:28 am

I think it's a good thing... It's kinda like the Uvlade shooting down at Robb Elementary, where it's planned to be demolished, not sure when but It might happen, luckily the students won't have to relive the truama that happened on Valentine's Day 2018. So maybe Nikolas was a incel because he couldn't find any hot girls so he decided to fire at random girls for literally no reason other than Misogyny, because he was just like fucking Elliot Rodger. Hell, he even kinda looks like Elliot.

bloedbad likes this post

Le Chud dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

Contribution Points : 24179
Forum Reputation : 27

PostSubject: Re: The building is gone now   The building is gone now Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2024 5:14 am

Patryk wrote:
I think it's a good thing... It's kinda like the Uvlade shooting down at Robb Elementary, where it's planned to be demolished, not sure when but It might happen, luckily the students won't have to relive the truama that happened on Valentine's Day 2018. So maybe Nikolas was a incel because he couldn't find any hot girls so he decided to fire at random girls for literally no reason other than Misogyny, because he was just like fucking Elliot Rodger. Hell, he even kinda looks like Elliot.

I assume all of the students that experienced the shooting have since graduated, so there wouldn't really be any students there that would have to "relive" anything. I assume that the building was removed because the surrounding community would just find its presence too grim, knowing what happened there, but I doubt this was done specifically for the students at the school.

NEXT STEP UP, ThatDelawareReader and Le Chud like this post

Back to top Go down
ThatDelawareReader

Contribution Points : 21331

PostSubject: Re: The building is gone now   The building is gone now Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2024 5:35 am

Only a few years ago, there was talk of tearing down Columbine, but they decided against it because tearing it down would've been like giving the shooters what they wanted.
Back to top Go down
Xtina
Top Contributor
Xtina

Contribution Points : 40261
Forum Reputation : 281

PostSubject: Re: The building is gone now   The building is gone now Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2024 6:33 am

ThatDelawareReader wrote:
Only a few years ago, there was talk of tearing down Columbine,  but they decided against it because tearing it down would've been like giving the shooters what they wanted.

I thought it was financial reasons

glockxavier

Contribution Points : 5961
Forum Reputation : 152

PostSubject: Re: The building is gone now   The building is gone now Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2024 11:02 pm

Patryk wrote:

Nikolas wasn't an incel and he targeted men too.

SuperspooksteR, Kwasi and Le Chud like this post

Back to top Go down
Le Chud

Le Chud

Contribution Points : 4203

PostSubject: Re: The building is gone now   The building is gone now Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2024 4:55 pm

glockxavier wrote:
Patryk wrote:

Patryk sees Nikolas as an incel cuz he's projecting

glockxavier likes this post

Back to top Go down
glockxavier

glockxavier

Contribution Points : 5961
Forum Reputation : 152

PostSubject: Re: The building is gone now   The building is gone now Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2024 7:11 pm

Le Chud wrote:
glockxavier wrote:
Patryk wrote:

Most think they can't be incels just because they hate on other incels and don't discriminate. The inceltears subreddit is ironically full of incels.

Le Chud

Le Chud

Contribution Points : 4203

PostSubject: Re: The building is gone now   The building is gone now Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2024 11:19 pm

glockxavier wrote:
Le Chud wrote:
glockxavier wrote:
Patryk wrote:

Most think they can't be incels just because they hate on other incels and don't discriminate. The inceltears subreddit is ironically full of incels.

inceltears lmao imagine spending all day stalking incels

sk3l likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The building is gone now   The building is gone now Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The building is gone now
Page 1 of 1