Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Another mass stabbing in Sydney, Australia

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ThatDelawareReader

Contribution Points : 19760
Forum Reputation : 0

Another mass stabbing in Sydney, Australia  Empty
PostSubject: Another mass stabbing in Sydney, Australia    Another mass stabbing in Sydney, Australia  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2024 6:29 pm

Yup, again.
The one that that mf did at that shopping mall back in April got in the news here in the US. Nobody's heard of this one here.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
suzuhiro

suzuhiro

Contribution Points : 3692
Forum Reputation : 175

PostSubject: Re: Another mass stabbing in Sydney, Australia    Another mass stabbing in Sydney, Australia  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2024 7:11 pm

do we know who the perpetrator is yet?

purpp dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
purpp

purpp

Contribution Points : 6911
Forum Reputation : 50

PostSubject: Re: Another mass stabbing in Sydney, Australia    Another mass stabbing in Sydney, Australia  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2024 7:01 am

suzuhiro wrote:
Read you illiterate fuck, you have all of the worlds information available at your fingerprints ready to be displayed to you in milliseconds and you're too much of a lazy cunt to just use google.

Sanitater dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
suzuhiro

suzuhiro

Contribution Points : 3692
Forum Reputation : 175

PostSubject: Re: Another mass stabbing in Sydney, Australia    Another mass stabbing in Sydney, Australia  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2024 8:23 am

purpp wrote:
suzuhiro wrote:
Read you illiterate fuck, you have all of the worlds information available at your fingerprints ready to be displayed to you in milliseconds and you're too much of a lazy cunt to just use google.

calm the fuck down dude.

article that OP linked doesn't have the name of the perpetrator is. i actually did find that the perpetrator was a 58 year old man (through the use of research ofc), but that's all i could find. everything else had something to do with the Bondi stabbing that happened a while ago; the perpetrator there was a different guy.
i don't care that the perpetrator is a 58 year old man, i want to know his name, his face, motive, etc.

also, not everything is just stored on google or bing.

purpp

purpp

Contribution Points : 6911
Forum Reputation : 50

PostSubject: Re: Another mass stabbing in Sydney, Australia    Another mass stabbing in Sydney, Australia  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2024 10:53 am

suzuhiro wrote:
purpp wrote:
suzuhiro wrote:

calm the fuck down dude.

article that OP linked doesn't have the name of the perpetrator is. i actually did find that the perpetrator was a 58 year old man (through the use of research ofc), but that's all i could find. everything else had something to do with the Bondi stabbing that happened a while ago; the perpetrator there was a different guy.
i don't care that the perpetrator is a 58 year old man, i want to know his name, his face, motive, etc.

also, not everything is just stored on google or bing.
Did you even think to try [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Yeah, didn't think so, pipe down lil vro [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Sanitater dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another mass stabbing in Sydney, Australia    Another mass stabbing in Sydney, Australia  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another mass stabbing in Sydney, Australia
Page 1 of 1