Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mass stabbing in Turkey

Go down 
+7
ANOMIC
fivefourteam
CoreyVanVonWeg
proshooter
Max2024
Sanitater
Akrn1337
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Akrn1337

Akrn1337

Contribution Points : 6861
Forum Reputation : 182

Mass stabbing in Turkey Empty
PostSubject: Mass stabbing in Turkey   Mass stabbing in Turkey Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2024 2:23 pm

7 people injured after mass stabbing at mosque in Eşkisehir, Turkey. The perpetrator, 18yo, was shot and non-fatally injured by the responding police officers. The perpetrator was inspired by Tarrant, he was wearing a skull mask and reportedly livestreamed attack online.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

NEXT STEP UP, tellecat, war criminal, fivefourteam, glownssi, Sanitater, glockxavier and Randy303 like this post

Back to top Go down
Akrn1337

Akrn1337

PostSubject: Re: Mass stabbing in Turkey   Mass stabbing in Turkey Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2024 2:35 pm

The perpetrator was identified by the police only as Arda K., 18yo.

war criminal likes this post

Back to top Go down
Akrn1337

Akrn1337

PostSubject: Re: Mass stabbing in Turkey   Mass stabbing in Turkey Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2024 2:43 pm

UPDATE: He has reportedly published a manifesto which includes references to Brenton Tarrant's manifesto and the Jokela shooter's ideology.

Back to top Go down
Akrn1337

Akrn1337

PostSubject: Re: Mass stabbing in Turkey   Mass stabbing in Turkey Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2024 3:00 pm

According to Turkish media, the perpetrator was recently released from prison. Unconfirmed though.

Back to top Go down
Sanitater

Sanitater

Contribution Points : 7764
Forum Reputation : 221

PostSubject: Re: Mass stabbing in Turkey   Mass stabbing in Turkey Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2024 3:01 pm

bro didnt get his doner kebab so he went and stabbed n!ggas

war criminal and Akrn1337 like this post

Back to top Go down
ANOMIC

ANOMIC

Contribution Points : 54576
Forum Reputation : 1369

PostSubject: Re: Mass stabbing in Turkey   Mass stabbing in Turkey Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2024 4:03 pm

Photos of Saint Arda K.:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

His telegram channel:

His planned attack route:

His Vidlii account (Fun Fact: I actually stumbled across his videos awhile ago before the attack. I am truly Forest Gumping my way through mass killer history):

NEXT STEP UP, proshooter, tellecat, war criminal, Vlixu23, fivefourteam, sicarius444 and like this post

Back to top Go down
Max2024

Max2024

Contribution Points : 4766
Forum Reputation : 45

PostSubject: Re: Mass stabbing in Turkey   Mass stabbing in Turkey Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2024 5:13 pm

ANOMIC wrote:
Photos of Saint Arda K.:

His telegram channel:

His Vidlii account (Fun Fact: I actually stumbled across his videos awhile ago before the attack. I am truly Forest Gumping my way through mass killer history):

Why is a turk wearing neo-nazi symbols? They would reject him.

Last edited by Max2024 on Tue Aug 13, 2024 1:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sanitater likes this post

ANOMIC, Marisa Kirisame88 and Akrn1337 dislike this post

Back to top Go down
proshooter

proshooter

Contribution Points : 21299
Forum Reputation : 312

PostSubject: Re: Mass stabbing in Turkey   Mass stabbing in Turkey Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2024 5:17 pm

Max2024 wrote:
ANOMIC wrote:
Photos of Saint Arda K.:

His telegram channel:

This is the biggest faggot outfit I've ever seen in a masskilling. This looks even more clownish than that ponyfucker Brandon Hole. A turk wearing neo-nazi symbols LMAO
Tactical vest he had looks really cheap one but that patch he had on was good
Back to top Go down
CoreyVanVonWeg

CoreyVanVonWeg

Contribution Points : 11851
Forum Reputation : 80

PostSubject: Re: Mass stabbing in Turkey   Mass stabbing in Turkey Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2024 7:47 pm

Those fuckers always fails lmao, besides crusius and gaydron none of those copycats got the minimun of fatal victims to be considered mass killers lmaoo

nochcherna, SuperspooksteR, bloedbad and glockxavier like this post

Akrn1337 dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
fivefourteam

fivefourteam

Contribution Points : 9986
Forum Reputation : 295

PostSubject: Re: Mass stabbing in Turkey   Mass stabbing in Turkey Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2024 8:40 pm

parents looking down on their child after they've finished having a temper tantrum in public:

ANOMIC, NEXT STEP UP, nochcherna, war criminal, SuperspooksteR, ravenwood, Sanitater and Akrn1337 like this post

Back to top Go down
ANOMIC

ANOMIC

PostSubject: Re: Mass stabbing in Turkey   Mass stabbing in Turkey Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2024 9:49 pm

Video of Arda K. Getting v&:

NEXT STEP UP, war criminal, Vlixu23 and Akrn1337 like this post

Back to top Go down
fivefourteam

fivefourteam

PostSubject: Re: Mass stabbing in Turkey   Mass stabbing in Turkey Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2024 10:50 pm

Just watched the stream. It is extremely surreal how people are not reacting. I'd bet there are more visible reactions from a third party perspective, but from the attacker's POV, it was like (and forgive me for the vidya analogy) fucking GTA, how you only face consequences after you hurt enough people. Shock is a weird thing.

From the video, it's not entirely clear to me how he is actually choosing his victims; why he walks away or skips over people.

Edit: I'm only casually looking into this. Is this a self harm scar? WPD are saying he was on sanctioned suicide with the same name he gave in his pdf (skreewie), with a posting history showing clear suicidal intent, which makes me think it's possible.

Edit 2: he is indeed a cutter

why would he mention his name, when his posting history is like this? from casually reading the first page's translation, which talks to the reader as if the reader is suicidal, makes me think that he wanted to somehow convince suicidal people to follow through.. but then why not post it to SS? not condoning, just not understanding the logic here

ANOMIC, NEXT STEP UP, war criminal, ravenwood, bloedbad, glockxavier and Randy303 like this post

Back to top Go down
Randy303

Randy303

Contribution Points : 2250
Forum Reputation : 50

PostSubject: Re: Mass stabbing in Turkey   Mass stabbing in Turkey Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2024 11:09 pm

The stabber's full name is revealed to be Arda Küçükyetim

ANOMIC, war criminal, fivefourteam, Marisa Kirisame88, Sanitater and Akrn1337 like this post

Back to top Go down
Sanitater

Sanitater

Contribution Points : 7764
Forum Reputation : 221

PostSubject: Re: Mass stabbing in Turkey   Mass stabbing in Turkey Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2024 2:17 am

Randy303 wrote:
The stabber's full name is revealed to be Arda Küçükyetim
arda the cuck

Marisa Kirisame88 dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
NEXT STEP UP

NEXT STEP UP

Contribution Points : 48085
Forum Reputation : 795

PostSubject: Re: Mass stabbing in Turkey   Mass stabbing in Turkey Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2024 5:48 am

Vantablack coal found on the sharty

Think with your noggin, not your n!ggin'.

Back to top Go down
bloedbad

bloedbad

Contribution Points : 5290
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Mass stabbing in Turkey   Mass stabbing in Turkey Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2024 12:02 pm

ANOMIC wrote:

i am too, look at the first vidlii comment.

lelelel im apart of your little "saint"'s history

also, shall we consider him vidlii's first saint

may God have mercy on us all

ANOMIC, proshooter, war criminal and Randy303 like this post

Back to top Go down
ANOMIC

ANOMIC

PostSubject: Re: Mass stabbing in Turkey   Mass stabbing in Turkey Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2024 12:09 pm

bloedbad wrote:
i am too, look at the first vidlii comment.

lelelel im apart of your little "saint"'s history

also, shall we consider him vidlii's first saint
Well unless there was another vidlii user who did some IRL trolling before Arda, then yeah; he's the first saint of vidlii, and hopefully not the last.

Back to top Go down
kexerthe3rd_

kexerthe3rd_

Contribution Points : 2681

PostSubject: Re: Mass stabbing in Turkey   Mass stabbing in Turkey Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2024 12:59 am

I don't understand mass stabbers. They think they are going to kill over 3 or sometimes 5 but that's not really realistic. I think some of them just think last minute instead of sitting down and thinking, "Am i really going to kill 5 people running away from me when i only have a knife?" And to be honest most of the chinese people get the higher score on the mass stabbings, i don't know if it is because people over there are not that smart, or if they just don't know what to do since mass killing's don't happen back to back over there.

SuperspooksteR likes this post

Back to top Go down
fivefourteam

fivefourteam

PostSubject: Re: Mass stabbing in Turkey   Mass stabbing in Turkey Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2024 6:27 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] on mobile, can't provide a convenient screenshot but here is where he says that he would've killed himself with a gun if he had one: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

In other words, he didn't have the thing that would have made a higher count
Back to top Go down
Max2024

Max2024

PostSubject: Re: Mass stabbing in Turkey   Mass stabbing in Turkey Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2024 6:30 am

kexerthe3rd_ wrote:
I don't understand mass stabbers. They think they are going to kill over 3 or sometimes 5 but that's not really realistic. I think some of them just think last minute instead of sitting down and thinking, "Am i really going to kill 5 people running away from me when i only have a knife?" And to be honest most of the chinese people get the higher score on the mass stabbings, i don't know if it is because people over there are not that smart, or if they just don't know what to do since mass killing's don't happen back to back over there.

Did you watch the stream? This guy could have easily killed at least 5 people if he gave them a deep stab into the neck instead of staring at them and keep walking. Watch some videos on wpd tv, it literally only takes one stab at the right spot and the blood sprays out almost like a firehose and the victim bleeds out in seconds, its fucking scary what knives can do. He was not determined, this is just some attention seeking schizo. The stabbers in china that kill like 10, 15 people really WANT to kill and also choose kids because they die quicker.
Back to top Go down
fivefourteam

fivefourteam

PostSubject: Re: Mass stabbing in Turkey   Mass stabbing in Turkey Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2024 7:02 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] i think livestreaming adds pressure. Maybe he changed his mind but felt like he couldn't back out, because now he had an audience and had essentially doxed himself already. We'll never know with 100% certainty what someone is feeling in the moment, how much a livestream could encourage someone to keep going when they don't want to

But it still isn't clear to me how he was choosing his victims, why he would skip over some/walk away. Why would he behave this way if some part of him was NOT hesitant? Admittedly I haven't read his manifesto, so maybe I'm completely wrong, but from his SS posts, how am I not supposed to see this as a suicidal act over a terrorist one? I'm not saying it can only be one or the other. But wouldn't an ideological killer be more driven than what the livestream showed? He was even walking slowly..
Interested to hear what others think

Max2024 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Max2024

Max2024

PostSubject: Re: Mass stabbing in Turkey   Mass stabbing in Turkey Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2024 7:54 am

fivefourteam wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] i think livestreaming adds pressure. Maybe he changed his mind but felt like he couldn't back out, because now he had an audience and had essentially doxed himself already. We'll never know with 100% certainty what someone is feeling in the moment, how much a livestream could encourage someone to keep going when they don't want to

But it still isn't clear to me how he was choosing his victims, why he would skip over some/walk away. Why would he behave this way if some part of him was NOT hesitant? Admittedly I haven't read his manifesto, so maybe I'm completely wrong, but from his SS posts, how am I not supposed to see this as a suicidal act over a terrorist one? I'm not saying it can only be one or the other. But wouldn't an ideological killer be more driven than what the livestream showed? He was even walking slowly..
Interested to hear what others think

Yeah, thats what I mean with attention seeking, this guy wanted to kill himself but for some reason couldnt do it and probably thought becoming a killer will result in his death and give him fame. I also didnt read his manifesto, from looking at his outfit I already know that this guy is mentally ill. A neo-nazi turk is just incredibly fucking stupid.
Back to top Go down
kexerthe3rd_

kexerthe3rd_

Contribution Points : 2681

PostSubject: Re: Mass stabbing in Turkey   Mass stabbing in Turkey Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2024 1:53 pm

Max2024 wrote:
kexerthe3rd_ wrote:

Did you watch the stream? This guy could have easily killed at least 5 people if he gave them a deep stab into the neck instead of staring at them and keep walking. Watch some videos on wpd tv, it literally only takes one stab at the right spot and the blood sprays out almost like a firehose and the victim bleeds out in seconds, its fucking scary what knives can do. He was not determined, this is just some attention seeking schizo. The stabbers in china that kill like 10, 15 people really WANT to kill and also choose kids because they die quicker.
True

Max2024 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mass stabbing in Turkey   Mass stabbing in Turkey Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mass stabbing in Turkey
Page 1 of 1