Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mass Stabbing in China kills nine schoolchildren and injures a further 10

Go down 
+4
Tommy QTR
InsaneIntruder
QuestionMark
UncontinuedProcess
8 posters
AuthorMessage
UncontinuedProcess

UncontinuedProcess

Contribution Points : 67182
Forum Reputation : 430

Mass Stabbing in China kills nine schoolchildren and injures a further 10 Empty
PostSubject: Mass Stabbing in China kills nine schoolchildren and injures a further 10   Mass Stabbing in China kills nine schoolchildren and injures a further 10 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2018 6:25 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Snippet from the article:

"Nine children have been stabbed to death and 10 others injured on their way home from school in northern China, in one of the deadliest such attacks in the country in recent years.

The 28-year-old suspect, named only as Zhao from Zhaojiashan village, was arrested and the injured children were taken to hospital, Mizhi County’s public security bureau in Shaanxi province said.

Seven girls and two boys were killed, the official Xinhua news agency said, citing local police. The children’s ages were not disclosed, but middle schoolers in China are usually aged between 12 and 15.

The suspect told the authorities he had been bullied when he was a pupil at the school, had hated his classmates and decided to use a dagger to kill people on Friday, the bureau said.

Footage posted by the Paper, a daily publication, on the video-sharing website Miaopai shows two or three bodies lying in a narrow lane. A person is heard shouting: “Hurry, call the police” before officers are seen running and later marching a man down the street. "

Link to LiveLeak video (CAUTION ADVISED)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mass Stabbing in China kills nine schoolchildren and injures a further 10   Mass Stabbing in China kills nine schoolchildren and injures a further 10 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2018 7:10 am

Knew I shouldn't have clicked the link.Sad  I have said this many times before, but it takes a sick, twisted person to go after children. No
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120503
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Mass Stabbing in China kills nine schoolchildren and injures a further 10   Mass Stabbing in China kills nine schoolchildren and injures a further 10 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2018 12:34 pm

I'm surprised we have a good amount of information about the suspect. Usually Chinese mass murderers aren't given a whole lot of information about them.

UncontinuedProcess

UncontinuedProcess

PostSubject: Re: Mass Stabbing in China kills nine schoolchildren and injures a further 10   Mass Stabbing in China kills nine schoolchildren and injures a further 10 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2018 12:50 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
I'm surprised we have a good amount of information about the suspect. Usually Chinese mass murderers aren't given a whole lot of information about them.
Aye I noticed that too, alot of articles going about this mass murder despite China's own campaign of No Notoriety, the last time I saw an incident like in China reaching international news was the mass school stabbing that happened on the same day as Sandy Hook did though no-one was killed in that attack.
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

Contribution Points : 85953
Forum Reputation : 340

PostSubject: Re: Mass Stabbing in China kills nine schoolchildren and injures a further 10   Mass Stabbing in China kills nine schoolchildren and injures a further 10 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2018 2:31 am

Oh wow, I feel bad for Pekka-Eric Auvinen, Alaa Abu Dhaim, Rolando Mendoza, Robert Hawkins, Robert Steward, Scott Dekraai, Willie Godbolt, Jennifer San Marco, Tristan van der Vlis, Nordine Amrani, Jared Lee Loughner, Elliot Rodger, Alexandre Bissonnette, Wade Michael Page, Jason Dalton, Kyle Huff, Dmitry Vinogradov, Patrick Purdy, Stephen Kazmierczak, Micah Xavier Johnson, Esteban Santiago, Charles Roberts, Sulejman Talović, John Robert Neumann Jr., Arcan Cetin, Kip Kinkel, Matthew Murray, Jaylen Fryberg, Travis Reinking, Kori Ali Muhammad, Thomas Hartless, Ivan Lopez, Robert Lewis Dear, George Sodini, TJ Lane, Cedric Anderson, Allen Christopher Ivanov, Noah Jacob Harpham, Randy Robert Stair, Gabe Parker, Brenda-Ann Spencer, John Russel Houser, Huan Yun Xiang, Man Haron Monis, Hesham Mohamed Hadayet, Nathaniel Jouett, Jesse Osborne, James Paul Diaz, Jeremy Patterson, Larry Gordo, Keith Luke, Sergey Gordeyev, William Atchison, Kimveer Gill, Henry Bello, Jason Rodriguez, Federico Guevara Elizondo, Michael Zehaf-Bibeau, Caleb Sharpe, Raoul Moat, Larry Rosenberg, Alvaro Castillo, Adam Purinton, Bastian Bosse, Dominick Maldonado, Anthony Solomon, James Hodgkinson, Seth Trickey, Lamar Moore, Asa Coon, Dimitris Patmanidis, Nasim Aghdam, Edgar Robles, Marissa Wallen, Mason Campbell and Neil MacInnis. Must feel bad to get beaten by some dude with a knife.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mass Stabbing in China kills nine schoolchildren and injures a further 10   Mass Stabbing in China kills nine schoolchildren and injures a further 10 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2018 2:42 am

Banning guns doesn't work............
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

Contribution Points : 92067
Forum Reputation : 575

PostSubject: Re: Mass Stabbing in China kills nine schoolchildren and injures a further 10   Mass Stabbing in China kills nine schoolchildren and injures a further 10 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2018 12:39 pm

He managed to kill the same amount of people as Chris Harper-Mercer with just a knife, pretty impressive.

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: Mass Stabbing in China kills nine schoolchildren and injures a further 10   Mass Stabbing in China kills nine schoolchildren and injures a further 10 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2018 12:59 pm

InsaneIntruder wrote:
Oh wow, I feel bad for Pekka-Eric Auvinen, Alaa Abu Dhaim, Rolando Mendoza, Robert Hawkins, Robert Steward, Scott Dekraai, Willie Godbolt, Jennifer San Marco, Tristan van der Vlis, Nordine Amrani, Jared Lee Loughner, Elliot Rodger, Alexandre Bissonnette, Wade Michael Page, Jason Dalton, Kyle Huff, Dmitry Vinogradov, Patrick Purdy, Stephen Kazmierczak, Micah Xavier Johnson, Esteban Santiago, Charles Roberts, Sulejman Talović, John Robert Neumann Jr., Arcan Cetin, Kip Kinkel, Matthew Murray, Jaylen Fryberg, Travis Reinking, Kori Ali Muhammad, Thomas Hartless, Ivan Lopez, Robert Lewis Dear, George Sodini, TJ Lane, Cedric Anderson, Allen Christopher Ivanov, Noah Jacob Harpham, Randy Robert Stair, Gabe Parker, Brenda-Ann Spencer, John Russel Houser, Huan Yun Xiang, Man Haron Monis, Hesham Mohamed Hadayet, Nathaniel Jouett, Jesse Osborne, James Paul Diaz, Jeremy Patterson, Larry Gordo, Keith Luke, Sergey Gordeyev, William Atchison, Kimveer Gill, Henry Bello, Jason Rodriguez, Federico Guevara Elizondo, Michael Zehaf-Bibeau, Caleb Sharpe, Raoul Moat, Larry Rosenberg, Alvaro Castillo, Adam Purinton, Bastian Bosse, Dominick Maldonado, Anthony Solomon, James Hodgkinson, Seth Trickey, Lamar Moore, Asa Coon, Dimitris Patmanidis, Nasim Aghdam, Edgar Robles, Marissa Wallen, Mason Campbell and Neil MacInnis. Must feel bad to get beaten by some dude with a knife.

...That's quite a list.

InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

PostSubject: Re: Mass Stabbing in China kills nine schoolchildren and injures a further 10   Mass Stabbing in China kills nine schoolchildren and injures a further 10 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2018 1:06 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
InsaneIntruder wrote:
...That's quite a list.
I pretty much just copied and pasted their names from ED's high score page.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: Mass Stabbing in China kills nine schoolchildren and injures a further 10   Mass Stabbing in China kills nine schoolchildren and injures a further 10 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2018 3:35 pm

InsaneIntruder wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
InsaneIntruder wrote:
...That's quite a list.

Oh. 

And here I was thinking you memorized the names of dozens of people who got a poor kill count.  Razz

InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

PostSubject: Re: Mass Stabbing in China kills nine schoolchildren and injures a further 10   Mass Stabbing in China kills nine schoolchildren and injures a further 10 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2018 4:00 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
InsaneIntruder wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
InsaneIntruder wrote:
...That's quite a list.

Oh. 

And here I was thinking you memorized the names of dozens of people who got a poor kill count.  Razz
I knew a lot of them, but not all of them.
Back to top Go down
AnimeXd

AnimeXd

Contribution Points : 55149
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Mass Stabbing in China kills nine schoolchildren and injures a further 10   Mass Stabbing in China kills nine schoolchildren and injures a further 10 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2018 4:33 pm

InsaneIntruder wrote:

tbf Hartless got what he wanted, and Stair could of kept killing, same with neumann jr
Back to top Go down
STK

STK

Contribution Points : 73094
Forum Reputation : 330

PostSubject: Re: Mass Stabbing in China kills nine schoolchildren and injures a further 10   Mass Stabbing in China kills nine schoolchildren and injures a further 10 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2018 5:19 pm

InsaneIntruder wrote:
Charles Robert
Him especially, as, if I remember correctly, he shot all of his victims in the head at close range.
InsaneIntruder wrote:
Micah Xavier Johnson
Well to be fair killing armed police officers is a bit harder than killing 12 year olds.

"If opportunities for role fulfilment fall far short of the demand by those capable of filling roles, and having expectations to do so, only violence and disruption of social organization can follow. Individuals born under these circumstances will be so out of touch with reality as to be incapable even of alienation. Their most complex behaviors will become fragmented. Acquisition, creation and utilization of ideas appropriate for life in a post-industrial cultural-conceptual-technological society will have been blocked."
- John B. Calhoun

"If I died thirsty, it wouldn't matter for me if it rains ever again"
- Abu Firas al-Hamdani
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: Mass Stabbing in China kills nine schoolchildren and injures a further 10   Mass Stabbing in China kills nine schoolchildren and injures a further 10 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2018 12:21 am

STK wrote:
Well to be fair killing armed police officers is a bit harder than killing 12 year olds.

"there is more glory to killing a cop than a cid [sic] because a cop can shoot back"

-Zodiac

PostSubject: Re: Mass Stabbing in China kills nine schoolchildren and injures a further 10   Mass Stabbing in China kills nine schoolchildren and injures a further 10 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2018 12:43 am

QuestionMark wrote:
STK wrote:

"there is more glory to killing a cop than a cid [sic] because a cop can shoot back"

-Zodiac

says a guy who killed teens and young men/women

lmao
Back to top Go down
Stoned Slacker

Stoned Slacker

Contribution Points : 58279
Forum Reputation : 15

PostSubject: Re: Mass Stabbing in China kills nine schoolchildren and injures a further 10   Mass Stabbing in China kills nine schoolchildren and injures a further 10 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2018 9:19 am

ban assault knives
Back to top Go down
STK

STK

Contribution Points : 73094
Forum Reputation : 330

PostSubject: Re: Mass Stabbing in China kills nine schoolchildren and injures a further 10   Mass Stabbing in China kills nine schoolchildren and injures a further 10 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2018 9:31 am

Stoned Slacker wrote:
ban assault knives
Thankfully the UK has already banned the very scary looking zombie knives from being sold.

"If opportunities for role fulfilment fall far short of the demand by those capable of filling roles, and having expectations to do so, only violence and disruption of social organization can follow. Individuals born under these circumstances will be so out of touch with reality as to be incapable even of alienation. Their most complex behaviors will become fragmented. Acquisition, creation and utilization of ideas appropriate for life in a post-industrial cultural-conceptual-technological society will have been blocked."
- John B. Calhoun

"If I died thirsty, it wouldn't matter for me if it rains ever again"
- Abu Firas al-Hamdani
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mass Stabbing in China kills nine schoolchildren and injures a further 10   Mass Stabbing in China kills nine schoolchildren and injures a further 10 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2018 12:27 pm

STK wrote:
Stoned Slacker wrote:
ban assault knives
Thankfully the UK has already banned the very scary looking zombie knives from being sold.

But banning them wont stop people stabbing with them.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: Mass Stabbing in China kills nine schoolchildren and injures a further 10   Mass Stabbing in China kills nine schoolchildren and injures a further 10 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2018 12:34 pm

eldigato wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
STK wrote:

-Zodiac

says a guy who killed teens and young men/women

lmao

He did claim to have killed a police officer but it was never confirmed.

InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

PostSubject: Re: Mass Stabbing in China kills nine schoolchildren and injures a further 10   Mass Stabbing in China kills nine schoolchildren and injures a further 10 Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2018 4:48 am

STK wrote:
Stoned Slacker wrote:
ban assault knives
And they're gonna ban selling knives online. I think, if they want to stop teens from getting knives, just make people show ID when the postman delivers it! But then there's a flaw, what if the person isn't home and someone under 18 answers the door? What if they're not home at all?
Back to top Go down
UncontinuedProcess

UncontinuedProcess

PostSubject: Re: Mass Stabbing in China kills nine schoolchildren and injures a further 10   Mass Stabbing in China kills nine schoolchildren and injures a further 10 Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2018 11:04 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Oi! Do you have a license for that butterknife!
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: Mass Stabbing in China kills nine schoolchildren and injures a further 10   Mass Stabbing in China kills nine schoolchildren and injures a further 10 Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2018 1:22 pm

InsaneIntruder wrote:
STK wrote:
Stoned Slacker wrote:
ban assault knives
And they're gonna ban selling knives online.

Next thing you know, they're gonna ban acid so that acid attacks can be reduced.

Oh wait.

PostSubject: Re: Mass Stabbing in China kills nine schoolchildren and injures a further 10   Mass Stabbing in China kills nine schoolchildren and injures a further 10 Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2018 6:34 pm

motherfuckers dont realize somebody could just break a window and pick up a big glass shard and stab ppl with that fuckin england what the fuck are they smoking
Back to top Go down
James411

Contribution Points : 85139
Forum Reputation : 89

PostSubject: Re: Mass Stabbing in China kills nine schoolchildren and injures a further 10   Mass Stabbing in China kills nine schoolchildren and injures a further 10 Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2018 1:17 pm

I think this chinese guy must have known some sort of martial arts to be able to stab 9 people so quickly because as soon as one person get stabbed you would think all the other student would flee in terror.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: Mass Stabbing in China kills nine schoolchildren and injures a further 10   Mass Stabbing in China kills nine schoolchildren and injures a further 10 Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2018 2:40 am

James411 wrote:
I think this chinese guy must have known some sort of martial arts to be able to stab 9 people so quickly because as soon as one person get stabbed you would think all the other student would flee in terror.

Well they were small children. Plus this isn't exactly unprecedented.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mass Stabbing in China kills nine schoolchildren and injures a further 10   Mass Stabbing in China kills nine schoolchildren and injures a further 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mass Stabbing in China kills nine schoolchildren and injures a further 10
Page 1 of 1