Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

stabbing rampage at Pennsylvania high school injures 22

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
KreSade

KreSade

Contribution Points : 57057
Forum Reputation : 0

stabbing rampage at Pennsylvania high school injures 22 Empty
PostSubject: stabbing rampage at Pennsylvania high school injures 22   stabbing rampage at Pennsylvania high school injures 22 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 23, 2018 11:26 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Sophomore Alex Hribal allegedly brandished two large knives in the bloody attack as he darted between several classrooms and down a hallway at Franklin Regional High School in Murrysville — a typically peaceful community about 18 miles east of Pittsburgh."

Not even a week after a school shooting, someone goes on a stabbing rampage. Example that it's not just about guns. Good thing he has been stopped and can answer for his crimes.

“As the heavens are higher than the earth,
   so are my ways higher than your ways
   and my thoughts than your thoughts.
Isaiah 55:8-9
Back to top Go down
macks_ant86

macks_ant86

Contribution Points : 64846

PostSubject: Re: stabbing rampage at Pennsylvania high school injures 22   stabbing rampage at Pennsylvania high school injures 22 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 23, 2018 12:40 pm

No, it's not. But it's mostly about guns. I believe in the majority of mass shootings the perpetrator ends up committing suicide by gun. If the perpetrator didn't have the "luxury" to end it in the blink of an eye as opposed to a slow and painful death, how many mass murder events could be prevented?

It's sad that he stabbed so many people and I'm not in anyway diminishing their injuries but what's great is that no one had to die because of one person's mental state.
Back to top Go down
KreSade

KreSade

Contribution Points : 57057

PostSubject: Re: stabbing rampage at Pennsylvania high school injures 22   stabbing rampage at Pennsylvania high school injures 22 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 23, 2018 1:36 pm

Although I'd rather be shot than stabbed. The fact that this guy jumped on a guy and then stabbed him on the ground. It's why horror films use knives it's more dramatic. With a knife the pull out and just as deadly as going in.

This deadly attack isn't all over the news. As we agree this isn't a gun issue. Anyone who wants to cause massive harm on people will use anything to do it. It is great that no one died. But it isn't like he didn't try to either. It's the typical shy kid who barely spoke to anyone, ended up hurting a lot of people. Gotta give props to the assistant principle who jumped on the guy and held him down.

“As the heavens are higher than the earth,
   so are my ways higher than your ways
   and my thoughts than your thoughts.
Isaiah 55:8-9
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: stabbing rampage at Pennsylvania high school injures 22   stabbing rampage at Pennsylvania high school injures 22 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 23, 2018 3:14 pm

Very sad indeed, thankfully no one was killed. Shocked
Back to top Go down

Contribution Points : 79381

PostSubject: Re: stabbing rampage at Pennsylvania high school injures 22   stabbing rampage at Pennsylvania high school injures 22 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 23, 2018 6:14 pm

The article is from 2014.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: stabbing rampage at Pennsylvania high school injures 22   stabbing rampage at Pennsylvania high school injures 22 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 23, 2018 6:18 pm

1891 wrote:

Hmm, just noticed that.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120353
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: stabbing rampage at Pennsylvania high school injures 22   stabbing rampage at Pennsylvania high school injures 22 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 23, 2018 8:27 pm

KreSade wrote:
This deadly attack isn't all over the news. 
1891 wrote:

Old news.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: stabbing rampage at Pennsylvania high school injures 22   stabbing rampage at Pennsylvania high school injures 22 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

stabbing rampage at Pennsylvania high school injures 22
Page 1 of 1