Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tawar - cuts off own genitals, kills four and injures seven

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Tawar - cuts off own genitals, kills four and injures seven Empty
PostSubject: Tawar - cuts off own genitals, kills four and injures seven   Tawar - cuts off own genitals, kills four and injures seven Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2020 5:04 pm

I don't know if I already posted this case here (if yes, might want to delete this topic.) It is a really obscure case that unfortunately didn't have much luck to attract a news reporter to make more detailed report on this. It consists of a man named Tawar cutting off his own genitals, and then wenting on a rampage.

Text from Amok Wiki:

"Tawar (alias Pak Saleh) was an Indonesian who killed four people and wounded seven others, two of them seriously, in Surabaya, Indonesia on December 25, 1955. He first cut off his own genitals with a pisau belati (a large knife), and then attacked his victims, until he was subdued. After his arrest he told police that he was possessed by the spirit of Tunggul Wulung, whereupon he was brought to hospital."

Tawar - Amok Wiki

Very interesting case. I wonder how much Tunggul Wulung was popular in Indonesia at the time, even though he died many years (1885) before the incident.

Altough I don't know if there were any injuries (obviously there was to the perpetrator) it remembered me of the 2017 Chicago penisless man rampage, where a man cut off his own genitals and charged at police officers. I don't know if I can link this story in this post, since it contains images of the naked man with his penis on image.
Back to top Go down

Tawar - cuts off own genitals, kills four and injures seven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tawar - cuts off own genitals, kills four and injures seven   Tawar - cuts off own genitals, kills four and injures seven Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2020 6:23 pm

Sounds very disturbing and unusual.
Back to top Go down

Tawar - cuts off own genitals, kills four and injures seven
Page 1 of 1