Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

 

 Library Transcript

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
lol




Posts : 418
Contribution Points : 103472
Forum Reputation : 325
Join date : 2013-07-26

Library Transcript Empty
PostSubject: Library Transcript   Library Transcript Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 12:15 pm

Does anyone still have wurmholeshadow version? His was the most accurate one IMO
Back to top Go down
lol




Posts : 418
Contribution Points : 103472
Forum Reputation : 325
Join date : 2013-07-26

Library Transcript Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library Transcript   Library Transcript Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2019 4:18 pm

Bump.
Back to top Go down
joebox97

joebox97


Posts : 309
Contribution Points : 69775
Forum Reputation : 255
Join date : 2018-11-24

Library Transcript Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library Transcript   Library Transcript Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2019 8:36 pm

I have one but im not sure if it is accurate
Back to top Go down
joebox97

joebox97


Posts : 309
Contribution Points : 69775
Forum Reputation : 255
Join date : 2018-11-24

Library Transcript Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library Transcript   Library Transcript Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2019 8:43 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
joebox97

joebox97


Posts : 309
Contribution Points : 69775
Forum Reputation : 255
Join date : 2018-11-24

Library Transcript Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library Transcript   Library Transcript Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2019 8:44 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
andthentherewas1

andthentherewas1


Posts : 53
Contribution Points : 55211
Forum Reputation : 25
Join date : 2019-01-28
Location : America

Library Transcript Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library Transcript   Library Transcript Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2019 8:46 pm

I won't they release it
Back to top Go down
cakeman

cakeman


Posts : 800
Contribution Points : 81247
Forum Reputation : 1491
Join date : 2018-07-27

Library Transcript Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library Transcript   Library Transcript Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2019 12:14 am

Kacey Ruegsegger was inches from Dylan and said the "Fine I'll just start shooting" line was before shooting Hall/Steepleton/Ireland, and Bree is usually regarded as the best witness and says the first time Dylan said to get up it was after shooting Kyle. Also no mention of the library exploding, no mention of "this is our revenge", etc. I won't say it's impossible that's the accurate transcript, but I doubt it very strongly.
Back to top Go down
lol




Posts : 418
Contribution Points : 103472
Forum Reputation : 325
Join date : 2013-07-26

Library Transcript Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library Transcript   Library Transcript Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2019 12:23 am

cakeman wrote:
Kacey Ruegsegger was inches from Dylan and said the "Fine I'll just start shooting" line was  before shooting Hall/Steepleton/Ireland, and Bree is usually regarded as the best witness and says the first time Dylan said to get up it was after shooting Kyle. Also no mention of the library exploding, no mention of "this is our revenge", etc. I won't say it's impossible that's the accurate transcript, but I doubt it very strongly.
It's more accurate than every other transcript we've received.
Back to top Go down
cakeman

cakeman


Posts : 800
Contribution Points : 81247
Forum Reputation : 1491
Join date : 2018-07-27

Library Transcript Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library Transcript   Library Transcript Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2019 12:25 am

lol wrote:
cakeman wrote:
Kacey Ruegsegger was inches from Dylan and said the "Fine I'll just start shooting" line was  before shooting Hall/Steepleton/Ireland, and Bree is usually regarded as the best witness and says the first time Dylan said to get up it was after shooting Kyle. Also no mention of the library exploding, no mention of "this is our revenge", etc. I won't say it's impossible that's the accurate transcript, but I doubt it very strongly.
It's more accurate than every other transcript we've received.
Don't think that's even true. Which other transcripts? And how would you know other than comparing it to the witness statements?
Back to top Go down
lol




Posts : 418
Contribution Points : 103472
Forum Reputation : 325
Join date : 2013-07-26

Library Transcript Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library Transcript   Library Transcript Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2019 12:34 am

cakeman wrote:
lol wrote:
cakeman wrote:
Kacey Ruegsegger was inches from Dylan and said the "Fine I'll just start shooting" line was  before shooting Hall/Steepleton/Ireland, and Bree is usually regarded as the best witness and says the first time Dylan said to get up it was after shooting Kyle. Also no mention of the library exploding, no mention of "this is our revenge", etc. I won't say it's impossible that's the accurate transcript, but I doubt it very strongly.
It's more accurate than every other transcript we've received.
Don't think that's even true. Which other transcripts? And how would you know other than comparing it to the witness statements?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
cakeman

cakeman


Posts : 800
Contribution Points : 81247
Forum Reputation : 1491
Join date : 2018-07-27

Library Transcript Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library Transcript   Library Transcript Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2019 1:37 am

lol wrote:
cakeman wrote:
lol wrote:
cakeman wrote:
Kacey Ruegsegger was inches from Dylan and said the "Fine I'll just start shooting" line was  before shooting Hall/Steepleton/Ireland, and Bree is usually regarded as the best witness and says the first time Dylan said to get up it was after shooting Kyle. Also no mention of the library exploding, no mention of "this is our revenge", etc. I won't say it's impossible that's the accurate transcript, but I doubt it very strongly.
It's more accurate than every other transcript we've received.
Don't think that's even true. Which other transcripts? And how would you know other than comparing it to the witness statements?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
That seems more realistic since I doubt the phone picked up all the dialogue and it isn't contradicted by the witnesses.
Back to top Go down
lol




Posts : 418
Contribution Points : 103472
Forum Reputation : 325
Join date : 2013-07-26

Library Transcript Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library Transcript   Library Transcript Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2020 8:13 pm

Bump.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




Library Transcript Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library Transcript   Library Transcript Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2020 4:41 am

A lot of resources have sadly been destroyed or removed over the years. It's hard to keep up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content





Library Transcript Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library Transcript   Library Transcript Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
Library Transcript
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» FBI "transcript" of Library Call
» Library Survivors fleeing the library
» 911 Call Transcript Source
» Transcript to the Recent Sam G. Interview
» Eric in Columbine Transcript

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Thoughts on the Shooting-
Jump to: