Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jason the Columbine bully (Was: Cullen, what about Jason?)

Go down 
+5
PaintItBlack
Fatheroftwo
Gustopoet2
lol
LPorter101
9 posters
AuthorMessage
LPorter101
Top 10 Contributor
LPorter101

Contribution Points : 150640
Forum Reputation : 2754

cullen - Jason the Columbine bully (Was: Cullen, what about Jason?) Empty
PostSubject: Jason the Columbine bully (Was: Cullen, what about Jason?)   cullen - Jason the Columbine bully (Was: Cullen, what about Jason?) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2015 9:34 pm

Brother Dave, do you think Jason is lying when he tells us that he and his Columbine jock buddies were big bad bullies?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

EDIT: Replaced dead YouTube links with Dailymotion link

Last edited by LPorter101 on Sat May 29, 2021 3:54 pm; edited 2 times in total

qwertyu likes this post

Back to top Go down
lol

Contribution Points : 102772
Forum Reputation : 325

PostSubject: Re: Jason the Columbine bully (Was: Cullen, what about Jason?)   cullen - Jason the Columbine bully (Was: Cullen, what about Jason?) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2015 9:41 pm

Where the hell did you find this? And Jason, who exactly? Was he part of Rocky's clowns of jocks in the '97-'98 school year?
Back to top Go down
LPorter101
Top 10 Contributor
LPorter101

PostSubject: Re: Jason the Columbine bully (Was: Cullen, what about Jason?)   cullen - Jason the Columbine bully (Was: Cullen, what about Jason?) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2015 9:45 pm

lol wrote:
Where the hell did you find this? And Jason, who exactly? Was he part of Rocky's clowns of jocks in the '97-'98 school year?

"Jason B." was on A&E's Intervention back in '09.

He was supposed to graduate in '98, but he didn't have enough credits.

Eric put Jason on his white-hat "should have died" list. Whether or not he was buds with Rocky, I don't know.
Back to top Go down
Gustopoet2

Gustopoet2

Contribution Points : 82290
Forum Reputation : 3

PostSubject: Re: Jason the Columbine bully (Was: Cullen, what about Jason?)   cullen - Jason the Columbine bully (Was: Cullen, what about Jason?) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2015 11:41 pm

Wow, LPorter this is great stuff. Thank you for posting it.

Back to top Go down
Fatheroftwo

Contribution Points : 83263
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Jason the Columbine bully (Was: Cullen, what about Jason?)   cullen - Jason the Columbine bully (Was: Cullen, what about Jason?) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 12:10 am

Was reviewing an EH chat & noticed he was very open about having little to no contact/relationships with the opposite sex.

Amazing a hack like the Cullen guy? can actually profit much less be considered a professional journalist.

This forum alone has several posters who could have depicted a better analyses.
Back to top Go down
LPorter101
Top 10 Contributor
LPorter101

PostSubject: Re: Jason the Columbine bully (Was: Cullen, what about Jason?)   cullen - Jason the Columbine bully (Was: Cullen, what about Jason?) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2015 6:10 pm

Okeh, I have uploaded vid [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] again.

This is the part focusing on his high-school years:

Vid [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is where he admits to being a bully:

According to Violenta, Jason was always at Rocky's side. So this guy knows exactly what kind of shit went on at that school - he was right in the middle of it.

Top 10 Contributor
LPorter101

PostSubject: Re: Jason the Columbine bully (Was: Cullen, what about Jason?)   cullen - Jason the Columbine bully (Was: Cullen, what about Jason?) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2016 1:53 pm

I bump, therefore I am.

PaintItBlack

Contribution Points : 96566
Forum Reputation : 52

PostSubject: Re: Jason the Columbine bully (Was: Cullen, what about Jason?)   cullen - Jason the Columbine bully (Was: Cullen, what about Jason?) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2016 8:39 pm

Good to see you here LPorter.

We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus; That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing.-Charles Bukowski
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jason the Columbine bully (Was: Cullen, what about Jason?)   cullen - Jason the Columbine bully (Was: Cullen, what about Jason?) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2016 12:21 pm

LPorter101 wrote:
lol wrote:

Eric put Jason on his white-hat "should have died" list. Whether or not he was buds with Rocky, I don't know.

LPorter , do you happen to know which Season/Episode this was ? I don't normally watch Intervention, but it's available on either Netflix, Amazon, or Hulu for streaming, and I was hoping to watch the full episode later tonight after the littles go to bed.
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

Contribution Points : 96174
Forum Reputation : 1190

PostSubject: Re: Jason the Columbine bully (Was: Cullen, what about Jason?)   cullen - Jason the Columbine bully (Was: Cullen, what about Jason?) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2016 12:25 pm

lilypadlane wrote:
LPorter101 wrote:
lol wrote:

LPorter , do you happen to know which Season/Episode this was ? I don't normally watch Intervention, but it's available on either Netflix, Amazon, or Hulu for streaming, and I was hoping to watch the full episode later tonight after the littles go to bed.

Season 6 episode 5
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jason the Columbine bully (Was: Cullen, what about Jason?)   cullen - Jason the Columbine bully (Was: Cullen, what about Jason?) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2016 12:42 pm

Thank you so much !
Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

Contribution Points : 124059
Forum Reputation : 1001

PostSubject: Re: Jason the Columbine bully (Was: Cullen, what about Jason?)   cullen - Jason the Columbine bully (Was: Cullen, what about Jason?) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2016 2:02 pm

Past Intervention participant, Jason B answers YOUR questions!
March 24, 2010 at 11:32am

Jason was on a past season of Intervention. He completed his 90 days in rehab and has been clean & sober since. He answered your questions about his recovery journey. Thanks to everyone who participated!</I>

Q: During the video they said Jason had been through rehab several times before. Is Jason still sober? If so is he happy with himself where he is in life now?

Jason: Yes I am still sober, and currently living in Colorado, however I still am having troubles finding work it seems because I have exposed my past people still judge me. I am very happy with myself.

Q: Is the family back together and all sober? And, how does Jason reward himself now?

Jason: My family is gratefully back together and has not been as close as we are now in ten years. I reward myself by eliminating the negativity in my life by communicating with sober friends and staying busy with outdoor sports.

Q: What is it that Jason does on a daily basis that keeps them from slipping? What does he do about urges?

Jason: My daily motivation to keep from slipping is to easily remind myself of the pain vie caused I and family and what a wonderful life I have now. About my urges, I do have them and thanks to my loving family and friends I can actually call myself out and talk. I also find some form of meditation.

Q: Are you still sober? After you got out of prison and you turned your life around, what was your motivation to fall off the wagon, and did you consider getting psychological counseling to help you with your self esteem problems?

Jason: After prison I was clean and bought my first house, I celebrated by finding drugs and thought I could stop, and with the psychological help once I am high there is no way for that concept to even cross my mind.

Q: How has the family dynamic changed since?

Jason: I have an open and honest relationship with them. I can actually sit down with my dad and have a normal conversation not worrying about stealing or any kind of scams just so they could support my habit.

Q: What was it like, what happened, and what is it like now?

Jason: Heroin was my soul mate that killed the life around me. I finally had enough it’s been a tough struggle however by throwing the drugs away it’s like I’ve been reborn.

Q: Your family was very religious; did this hinder your recovery in any way?

Jason: Yes very religious, everyone has their own beliefs and gods, I am a Christian and obviously someone is looking out for me without my faith I don’t think I would be the man I am today.

Q: Jason, how does it feel to walk into an intervention and realize that your family took part in nationally broadcasting your addiction? Does it motivate you to choose sobriety?

Jason: At first it was kind of embarrassing, I was so high when I walked through those doors I really did not know how to react, and yes it motivates me to see my family did that for me.

Q: Why is family often such an easy trigger for an addict's relapse?

Jason: This is my own opinion: Because I am an addict it’s hard to gain their trust back and sometimes constantly keeping an eye on me which I don’t blame them but it makes me feel like im sixteen all over again.

Q: What was it like to have your addiction aired on TV and how has it changed your life?

Jason: You know it has its pros and cons, people still look at me like I’m the same guy on the streets hustling to get money and still a junkie. In conclusion it’s the best thing that’s not only happened to me and my family but to those families and children to see that they are not alone and there is help out there if you are willing to admit you have a problem and are willing to take the step to learn how to live without drugs and face life on its own terms without hiding in the dark alley of depression and loneliness. Before my intervention i always said if I could share my story to classroom of fifty kids and one of them grew up not to do what I did, I then know I saved at least one person’s life.

Q: What’s the best advice you have for a recovering addict?

Jason: There is life after drugs. Never give up, and always believe in yourself.

Q: What was your motivation for agreeing to go to rehab?

Jason: I did not want to die; I didn’t want to be dependent on a drug the rest of my life.

Q: Was there a point in time where you didn’t think you could go through with the 90 days?

Jason: Yes more than one point.

Q: Did you meet anyone in rehab that you remain close to that helps you stay motivated?

Jason: I keep in contact with six people including the staff.

Q: How has the show changed your views on recovery?

Jason: Intervention is as real as it gets, it shows people at their lowest and what it takes slowly adapt to life. The show gets to the point of how serious this disease is.

Q: Is there such a thing as a gateway drug? If so, what was yours?

Jason: Alcohol

Q: How did you come to terms with letting your guilt go about the Columbine shooting?

Jason: Communication is the key for me I cannot hold a bag of guilt in shame kept inside me. So express my feelings before I let them take over.

Q: Did you consider a career in counseling after going through rehab?

Jason: Yes, my friend and I actually have website we are currently working on. I’d like to give back by sending people to thru rehab I went to. The purpose of this is to help people that cannot afford to go or they don’t know what direction to go, or people that are scared we can give advice and help anyway we can. But there a couple of dilemmas we have never done anything like this before so if I can get some feedback on peoples thoughts and views we would greatly appreciate it [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

About Jason's episode:
Jason grew up in a seemingly perfect upper-middle class family in Littleton, Col., but he struggled to gain his father's approval. When Jason failed to make the baseball team his freshman year, Jason and his father were devastated. Jason began rollerblading and excelled, but he quit because his father disapproved of the sport. Jason turned to drugs and by his senior year he was an addict. A year later, the Columbine High School shooters named Jason one of the bullies they retaliated against. Overcome with guilt and grief for his dead classmates, Jason's addiction escalated. Now Jason lives on the streets of Denver, and his family is in pieces.

Back to top Go down
LPorter101
Top 10 Contributor
LPorter101

PostSubject: Re: Jason the Columbine bully (Was: Cullen, what about Jason?)   cullen - Jason the Columbine bully (Was: Cullen, what about Jason?) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 02, 2017 3:41 am

I bump, therefore I am.

Contribution Points : 76136
Forum Reputation : 225

PostSubject: Re: Jason the Columbine bully (Was: Cullen, what about Jason?)   cullen - Jason the Columbine bully (Was: Cullen, what about Jason?) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 02, 2017 6:18 am

"A year later, the Columbine High School shooters named Jason one of the bullies they retaliated against"

Did they? In what list?
Back to top Go down
Norwegian
Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 78853
Forum Reputation : 304

PostSubject: Re: Jason the Columbine bully (Was: Cullen, what about Jason?)   cullen - Jason the Columbine bully (Was: Cullen, what about Jason?) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2020 12:26 pm

Cullen does admit that there was a lot of bullying at Columbine(to be fair there are some contradictions in hes statements, because in one article he suggests that there wasnt a lot of bullying, in hes book he says that lots of Kids got picked on. The latter is probably more accurate). Any school Will have bullying in them on one level or another. But the extent to which bullying was a problem at Columbine imo, is high. I think it may have lessened a bit up until and after the shooting, but its always going to be there. Which is why its so important to address
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jason the Columbine bully (Was: Cullen, what about Jason?)   cullen - Jason the Columbine bully (Was: Cullen, what about Jason?) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 1:26 pm

That good ol' rug sweeping.
Back to top Go down
LPorter101
Top 10 Contributor
LPorter101

PostSubject: Re: Jason the Columbine bully (Was: Cullen, what about Jason?)   cullen - Jason the Columbine bully (Was: Cullen, what about Jason?) Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2021 3:54 pm

I replaced the dead YouTube links with a Dailymotion link:

QuestionMark likes this post

Back to top Go down
Norwegian
Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 78853
Forum Reputation : 304

PostSubject: Re: Jason the Columbine bully (Was: Cullen, what about Jason?)   cullen - Jason the Columbine bully (Was: Cullen, what about Jason?) Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2021 6:29 am

YouTube and Facebook is wild on censorship these days. I Just got my post flagged for posting a childrens helpline.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jason the Columbine bully (Was: Cullen, what about Jason?)   cullen - Jason the Columbine bully (Was: Cullen, what about Jason?) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jason the Columbine bully (Was: Cullen, what about Jason?)
Page 1 of 1