Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
 

 Photos from my trip to Columbine.

Go down 
+7
Archvile
Sabratha
queenfarooq
ldg1414
Juicy Jazzy
sororityalpha
limpfisch
11 posters
AuthorMessage
limpfisch




Posts : 56
Contribution Points : 77091
Forum Reputation : 3
Join date : 2015-09-22

Photos from my trip to Columbine. Empty
PostSubject: Photos from my trip to Columbine.   Photos from my trip to Columbine. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 10:44 am

As mentioned in an earlier post, I traveled across the world to visit Columbine.
I have had several requests to upload the photos so here they are. Please click on the photos if you want a descript


Last edited by limpfisch on Fri Oct 16, 2015 12:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha


Posts : 2914
Contribution Points : 120713
Forum Reputation : 1001
Join date : 2013-03-22

Photos from my trip to Columbine. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Photos from my trip to Columbine.   Photos from my trip to Columbine. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 11:03 am

*


Last edited by sororityalpha on Sat Sep 26, 2015 12:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
limpfisch




Posts : 56
Contribution Points : 77091
Forum Reputation : 3
Join date : 2015-09-22

Photos from my trip to Columbine. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Photos from my trip to Columbine.   Photos from my trip to Columbine. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 11:14 am

sororityalpha wrote:
May you please post the Video as well

Yes i'll get around to it.
Back to top Go down
Juicy Jazzy

Juicy Jazzy


Posts : 512
Contribution Points : 96969
Forum Reputation : 21
Join date : 2013-09-03

Photos from my trip to Columbine. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Photos from my trip to Columbine.   Photos from my trip to Columbine. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 11:59 am

Wow nice, I am jealous of you. I wouldn't mind visiting myself but I'm just too poor lol.
Back to top Go down
ldg1414

ldg1414


Posts : 25
Contribution Points : 77499
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2015-09-02

Photos from my trip to Columbine. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Photos from my trip to Columbine.   Photos from my trip to Columbine. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 12:00 pm

Very interesting, I'd go if I could. How'd you get in the building?
Back to top Go down
limpfisch




Posts : 56
Contribution Points : 77091
Forum Reputation : 3
Join date : 2015-09-22

Photos from my trip to Columbine. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Photos from my trip to Columbine.   Photos from my trip to Columbine. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 12:10 pm

ldg1414 wrote:
Very interesting, I'd go if I could. How'd you get in the building?

Please read my earlier post to answer your question.
Back to top Go down
queenfarooq




Posts : 709
Contribution Points : 100812
Forum Reputation : 10
Join date : 2013-03-17
Location : England

Photos from my trip to Columbine. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Photos from my trip to Columbine.   Photos from my trip to Columbine. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 12:49 pm

Great Pictures.
Back to top Go down
limpfisch




Posts : 56
Contribution Points : 77091
Forum Reputation : 3
Join date : 2015-09-22

Photos from my trip to Columbine. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Photos from my trip to Columbine.   Photos from my trip to Columbine. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:29 pm

Juicy Jazzy wrote:
Wow nice, I am jealous of you. I wouldn't mind visiting myself but I'm just too poor lol.

Haha..well yea it did take me a long time to save but it's possible Smile
Back to top Go down
Sabratha

Sabratha


Posts : 1571
Contribution Points : 94466
Forum Reputation : 290
Join date : 2015-03-31
Location : The Mazovian Lowland

Photos from my trip to Columbine. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Photos from my trip to Columbine.   Photos from my trip to Columbine. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2015 8:01 am

Thanks for the photos, even if I do find going specificlaly to CHS to take these a bit obsessive.

Oh well, people called me a nut for lesser stuff, so shouldn't be judgemental, especially since its harmless stuff.


Also I would hate to be a student and have to use these new cafeteria tables. I imagine these must be very uncomfortable, not beign able to move the chair away to a proper distance relative to your height etc. Also no back rest whatsoever, so everyone will probably east slumped forward, which is pretty bad for your back and posture.

Really a case of piss-poor industrial design with no ergonomy whatsoever. Designer should be shot. *shakes head*

_________________
Life is like a tram - you need to know when to get off.

"Bullet Time" - a school shooting film from Poland
Back to top Go down
limpfisch




Posts : 56
Contribution Points : 77091
Forum Reputation : 3
Join date : 2015-09-22

Photos from my trip to Columbine. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Photos from my trip to Columbine.   Photos from my trip to Columbine. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2015 8:16 am

Sabratha wrote:
Thanks for the photos, even if I do find going specificlaly to CHS to take these a bit obsessive.

Oh well, people called me a nut for lesser stuff, so shouldn't be judgemental, especially since its harmless stuff.


Also I would hate to be a student and have to use these new cafeteria tables. I imagine these must be very uncomfortable, not beign able to move the chair away to a proper distance relative to your height etc. Also no back rest whatsoever, so everyone will probably east slumped forward, which is pretty bad for your back and posture.

Really a case of piss-poor industrial design with no ergonomy whatsoever. Designer should be shot. *shakes head*

To people that call it weird and obsessive....I don't see that much difference between this and visiting Auschwitz; it's just a piece of history that really interests me. Funny you mention the tables, I did in fact sit at one of them and can confirm your suspicions about them being horrendously uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down
Sabratha

Sabratha


Posts : 1571
Contribution Points : 94466
Forum Reputation : 290
Join date : 2015-03-31
Location : The Mazovian Lowland

Photos from my trip to Columbine. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Photos from my trip to Columbine.   Photos from my trip to Columbine. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2015 8:42 am

limpfisch wrote:
Sabratha wrote:
Thanks for the photos, even if I do find going specificlaly to CHS to take these a bit obsessive.

Oh well, people called me a nut for lesser stuff, so shouldn't be judgemental, especially since its harmless stuff.


Also I would hate to be a student and have to use these new cafeteria tables. I imagine these must be very uncomfortable, not beign able to move the chair away to a proper distance relative to your height etc. Also no back rest whatsoever, so everyone will probably east slumped forward, which is pretty bad for your back and posture.

Really a case of piss-poor industrial design with no ergonomy whatsoever. Designer should be shot. *shakes head*

To people that call it weird and obsessive....I don't see that much difference between this and visiting Auschwitz; it's just a piece of history that really interests me. Funny you mention the tables, I did in fact sit at one of them and can confirm your suspicions about them being horrendously uncomfortable.

Yeah you are right, its not really that obsessive, especially since you did not interrupt the students or anything.

I had some interest in ergonomy and spatial adaptation in my suties, though it was all in the sphere of workplace psychology mind you and not architecture or industrial design.
Still, there's some basic rules and I fancy myself having a good eye for such details. These tables just seem to be a bad design and fraknly could serve as an illustration on "how not to design a place to sit and eat".

Frankly the only thiung these seem to be good for is moving them away and making space, as they have wheels. But then again, if making space quickly is more important that being able to comfortably sit and eat, then its not fit for a cafeteria. Someone should get their priorities straight.

_________________
Life is like a tram - you need to know when to get off.

"Bullet Time" - a school shooting film from Poland
Back to top Go down
Sabratha

Sabratha


Posts : 1571
Contribution Points : 94466
Forum Reputation : 290
Join date : 2015-03-31
Location : The Mazovian Lowland

Photos from my trip to Columbine. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Photos from my trip to Columbine.   Photos from my trip to Columbine. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2015 8:45 am

Oh and as for questions - have you been to the west entrance? How far exactly is the playing field from the entrance or the stairs where E&D stood when it started?

Also, did they leave the western stairs outside as they were?

_________________
Life is like a tram - you need to know when to get off.

"Bullet Time" - a school shooting film from Poland
Back to top Go down
limpfisch




Posts : 56
Contribution Points : 77091
Forum Reputation : 3
Join date : 2015-09-22

Photos from my trip to Columbine. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Photos from my trip to Columbine.   Photos from my trip to Columbine. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2015 9:22 am

Sabratha wrote:
Oh and as for questions - have you been to the west entrance? How far exactly is the playing field from the entrance or the stairs where E&D stood when it started?

Also, did they leave the western stairs outside as they were?

Yes I have. The first photo in that album is of the West Entrance as described by the description I attached to the photo.
The stairs where they stood are just to the left of me, you can see the rail going down. However, these stairs are the rebuilt version of the stairs where Eric and Dylan stood and Danny died. They are almost exactly the same location except I believe the old stairs were further to my left slightly.
The playing field is not far from where I am standing, I would say about 50 yards.
Please note the West Entrance is not exactly the same as it was, I give details in description.
Cheers
Back to top Go down
Archvile

Archvile


Posts : 185
Contribution Points : 78161
Forum Reputation : 18
Join date : 2015-08-21
Age : 32
Location : England

Photos from my trip to Columbine. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Photos from my trip to Columbine.   Photos from my trip to Columbine. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2015 10:57 am

Very nice thank you, I see that the cafeteria still looks the same, only with a higher ceiling, I wonder if the Pepsi machine and bars on the staircase are the same one from 1999 or if they were replaced.

I do not like that new entrance at all..
Back to top Go down
Sabratha

Sabratha


Posts : 1571
Contribution Points : 94466
Forum Reputation : 290
Join date : 2015-03-31
Location : The Mazovian Lowland

Photos from my trip to Columbine. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Photos from my trip to Columbine.   Photos from my trip to Columbine. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2015 1:00 pm

limpfisch wrote:
Sabratha wrote:
Oh and as for questions - have you been to the west entrance? How far exactly is the playing field from the entrance or the stairs where E&D stood when it started?

Also, did they leave the western stairs outside as they were?

Yes I have. The first photo in that album is of the West Entrance as described by the description I attached to the photo.
The stairs where they stood are just to the left of me, you can see the rail going down. However, these stairs are the rebuilt version of the stairs where Eric and Dylan stood and Danny died. They are almost exactly the same location except I believe the old stairs were further to my left slightly.
The playing field is not far from where I am standing, I would say about 50 yards.
Please note the West Entrance is not exactly the same as it was, I give details in description.
Cheers

Yeah the west entrance changed, diff door etc. I didn't even recognize it on the photo, though looking at it again I prolly should have realized its the west entrance.

CharlesWhitman wrote:
Very nice thank you, I see that the cafeteria still looks the same, only with a higher ceiling
Yeah because the old library was directly above the cafeteria and they decided to delete the old library entirely, prolly because of the shooting and the negative vibes.
Can't blame them about that. I think it was a sensible compromise between leaving everything as it was "ghost-town" style and demolishing the building completely (as some in the community suggested to do).

_________________
Life is like a tram - you need to know when to get off.

"Bullet Time" - a school shooting film from Poland
Back to top Go down
Gonz

Gonz


Posts : 109
Contribution Points : 83415
Forum Reputation : 50
Join date : 2015-01-21
Age : 32
Location : Europe

Photos from my trip to Columbine. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Photos from my trip to Columbine.   Photos from my trip to Columbine. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2015 1:13 pm

Great pictures, specially the one with you walking in Eric's cul-de-sac… How long were you in front of the former Harris house? Did you notice any neighbor staring at you or something?

By the way, I don't really like the new white and green colors of the house, I wish the Conner family would have kept the original grey and blue painting Sad
Back to top Go down
limpfisch




Posts : 56
Contribution Points : 77091
Forum Reputation : 3
Join date : 2015-09-22

Photos from my trip to Columbine. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Photos from my trip to Columbine.   Photos from my trip to Columbine. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2015 2:44 pm

Gonz wrote:
Great pictures, specially the one with you walking in Eric's cul-de-sac… How long were you in front of the former Harris house? Did you notice any neighbor staring at you or something?

By the way, I don't really like the new white and green colors of the house, I wish the Conner family would have kept the original grey and blue painting Sad

I was only there for about 10 minutes or so. Haha I didn't notice anyone watching me....I didn't see anyone at all to be honest. A very quiet and nice steet and Eric's is definitely the ugliest house on the street.
Back to top Go down
limpfisch




Posts : 56
Contribution Points : 77091
Forum Reputation : 3
Join date : 2015-09-22

Photos from my trip to Columbine. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Photos from my trip to Columbine.   Photos from my trip to Columbine. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2015 2:46 pm

Sabratha wrote:
limpfisch wrote:
Sabratha wrote:
Oh and as for questions - have you been to the west entrance? How far exactly is the playing field from the entrance or the stairs where E&D stood when it started?

Also, did they leave the western stairs outside as they were?

Yes I have. The first photo in that album is of the West Entrance as described by the description I attached to the photo.
The stairs where they stood are just to the left of me, you can see the rail going down. However, these stairs are the rebuilt version of the stairs where Eric and Dylan stood and Danny died. They are almost exactly the same location except I believe the old stairs were further to my left slightly.
The playing field is not far from where I am standing, I would say about 50 yards.
Please note the West Entrance is not exactly the same as it was, I give details in description.
Cheers

Yeah the west entrance changed, diff door etc. I didn't even recognize it on the photo, though looking at it again I prolly should have realized its the west entrance.

CharlesWhitman wrote:
Very nice thank you, I see that the cafeteria still looks the same, only with a higher ceiling

Yeah because the old library was directly above the cafeteria and they decided to delete the old library entirely, prolly because of the shooting and the negative vibes.
Can't blame them about that. I think it was a sensible compromise between leaving everything as it was "ghost-town" style and demolishing the building completely (as some in the community suggested to do).

Yes it seems as though they have built over or demolished everywhere that a student died. Library gone, stairs gone where Danny died, they extended the West entrance out so that they built over where Rachel died....I guess where Dave Sanders is still the same.
Back to top Go down
Archvile

Archvile


Posts : 185
Contribution Points : 78161
Forum Reputation : 18
Join date : 2015-08-21
Age : 32
Location : England

Photos from my trip to Columbine. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Photos from my trip to Columbine.   Photos from my trip to Columbine. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2015 2:47 pm

Do they still use that science lab where Dave passed away?

Gonz wrote:
How long were you in front of the former Harris house? Did you notice any neighbor staring at you or something?
(
But so many journalists etc go there all the time, I think the neighbors are use to the attention.
Back to top Go down
limpfisch




Posts : 56
Contribution Points : 77091
Forum Reputation : 3
Join date : 2015-09-22

Photos from my trip to Columbine. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Photos from my trip to Columbine.   Photos from my trip to Columbine. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2015 3:09 pm

CharlesWhitman wrote:
Do they still use that science lab where Dave passed away?

Gonz wrote:
How long were you in front of the former Harris house? Did you notice any neighbor staring at you or something?
(
But so many journalists etc go there all the time, I think the neighbors are use to the attention.

I have no idea if that science lab is still active; I did not explore that area and honestly wouldn't know where it was. I wasn't aware that journalists would go there often these days but yea it was super quiet, possibly not many people home.
Back to top Go down
Sabratha

Sabratha


Posts : 1571
Contribution Points : 94466
Forum Reputation : 290
Join date : 2015-03-31
Location : The Mazovian Lowland

Photos from my trip to Columbine. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Photos from my trip to Columbine.   Photos from my trip to Columbine. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2015 3:40 pm

limpfisch wrote:
CharlesWhitman wrote:
Do they still use that science lab where Dave passed away?

Gonz wrote:
How long were you in front of the former Harris house? Did you notice any neighbor staring at you or something?
(
But so many journalists etc go there all the time, I think the neighbors are use to the attention.

I have no idea if that science lab is still active; I did not explore that area and honestly wouldn't know where it was. I wasn't aware that journalists would go there often these days but yea it was super quiet, possibly not many people home.

The bio lab where Dave was carried into (btw - as far as I know he passed away in the ambulance, not in CHS) is the southwesternmost classroom on the upper level.

1. If you go on the second level using the stairs that were next to the old library, you end up on the same level with the old library. The library would be on your right, just around the corner. On your left there would be a longer hallway.
2. You'd need to take that hallway and then immidieatly take the first turn right.
3. Then you'd need to walk straight forward, the door to the lab in question would be on the very end of the hallway you are in.

It may be hard to explain now that the library is gone and I'm not entirely familiar with how the upper hallways are now that there's no library above the cafeteria.

EDIT:
Nevermind, its easier to draw on a map than explain, check the red dot.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Used a plan found online. Once you realize that both the upper and lower levels are on the image, you should have an idea where it is.

_________________
Life is like a tram - you need to know when to get off.

"Bullet Time" - a school shooting film from Poland


Last edited by Sabratha on Thu Sep 24, 2015 3:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
limpfisch




Posts : 56
Contribution Points : 77091
Forum Reputation : 3
Join date : 2015-09-22

Photos from my trip to Columbine. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Photos from my trip to Columbine.   Photos from my trip to Columbine. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2015 3:45 pm

Sabratha wrote:
limpfisch wrote:
CharlesWhitman wrote:
Do they still use that science lab where Dave passed away?

Gonz wrote:
How long were you in front of the former Harris house? Did you notice any neighbor staring at you or something?
(
But so many journalists etc go there all the time, I think the neighbors are use to the attention.

I have no idea if that science lab is still active; I did not explore that area and honestly wouldn't know where it was. I wasn't aware that journalists would go there often these days but yea it was super quiet, possibly not many people home.

The bio lab where Dave was carried into (btw - as far as I know he passed away in the ambulance, not in CHS) is the southwesternmost classroom on the upper level.

1. If you go on the second level using the stairs that were next to the old library, you end up on the same level with the old library. The library would be on your right, just around the corner. On your left there would be a longer hallway.
2. You'd need to take that hallway and then immidieatly take the first turn right.
3. Then you'd need to walk straight forward, the door to the lab in question would be on the very end of the hallway you are in.


It may be hard to explain now that the library is gone and I'm not entirely familiar with how the upper hallways are now that there's no library above the cafeteria.

Pretty sure the upper levels are exactly the same now as they were then...it's just empty space where the library used to be. I understand where the science lab is now Smile
I guess i didn't have any interest in it because it's not really in any pictures or videos and Eric and Dylan didn't go there.
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn


Posts : 3127
Contribution Points : 117190
Forum Reputation : 1004
Join date : 2013-03-13
Location : A place where it always snows.

Photos from my trip to Columbine. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Photos from my trip to Columbine.   Photos from my trip to Columbine. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2015 1:16 am

Thank you for sharing your photos and videos of your trip to Columbine. I've made your threads stickies so they won't fall down the list. I think any new members who may join in the future and as well as all the current members appreciate your contribution. Thank you for sharing.

_________________
"I’ll see you in Heaven if you make the list"
Zachary Patrick Bowen (March 7, 1995-November 5, 2021).
I miss you little brother.
Back to top Go down
Online
eli27

eli27


Posts : 492
Contribution Points : 82007
Forum Reputation : 135
Join date : 2015-05-15
Location : England

Photos from my trip to Columbine. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Photos from my trip to Columbine.   Photos from my trip to Columbine. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 2:41 am

Thanks for the photos man!

_________________
I had it all and I looked at it and I said 'this is a bigger jail than I just got out of'.
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn


Posts : 3127
Contribution Points : 117190
Forum Reputation : 1004
Join date : 2013-03-13
Location : A place where it always snows.

Photos from my trip to Columbine. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Photos from my trip to Columbine.   Photos from my trip to Columbine. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2015 7:23 pm

Being that the original poster removed all photos/videos from the threads, they have been taken off of the list of stickies. You can now view these threads in the normal list.

_________________
"I’ll see you in Heaven if you make the list"
Zachary Patrick Bowen (March 7, 1995-November 5, 2021).
I miss you little brother.
Back to top Go down
Online
Juicy Jazzy

Juicy Jazzy


Posts : 512
Contribution Points : 96969
Forum Reputation : 21
Join date : 2013-09-03

Photos from my trip to Columbine. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Photos from my trip to Columbine.   Photos from my trip to Columbine. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2015 8:20 pm

Why did he remove all the photos?
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn


Posts : 3127
Contribution Points : 117190
Forum Reputation : 1004
Join date : 2013-03-13
Location : A place where it always snows.

Photos from my trip to Columbine. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Photos from my trip to Columbine.   Photos from my trip to Columbine. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2015 8:49 pm

Juicy Jazzy wrote:
Why did he remove all the photos?
I don't know. He never gave an explanation. He just removed all the photos and videos so I moved the threads back in to the normal section. There's no photos/videos but the threads are still an interesting read for anyone who wants to go back and re-read them or if any new members are interested.

It's a shame he removed them. That was truly a great contribution to the forum. It's not that often someone visits Columbine and shares their experience with us let alone with photos and videos.

_________________
"I’ll see you in Heaven if you make the list"
Zachary Patrick Bowen (March 7, 1995-November 5, 2021).
I miss you little brother.
Back to top Go down
Online
Sabratha

Sabratha


Posts : 1571
Contribution Points : 94466
Forum Reputation : 290
Join date : 2015-03-31
Location : The Mazovian Lowland

Photos from my trip to Columbine. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Photos from my trip to Columbine.   Photos from my trip to Columbine. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2015 4:14 pm

Jenn wrote:
Juicy Jazzy wrote:
Why did he remove all the photos?
I don't know. He never gave an explanation. He just removed all the photos and videos so I moved the threads back in to the normal section. There's no photos/videos but the threads are still an interesting read for anyone who wants to go back and re-read them or if any new members are interested.

It's a shame he removed them. That was truly a great contribution to the forum. It's not that often someone visits Columbine and shares their experience with us let alone with photos and videos.

I assume HS authorities got the word and probably politely asked him to do so.

_________________
Life is like a tram - you need to know when to get off.

"Bullet Time" - a school shooting film from Poland
Back to top Go down
LPorter101
Top 10 Contributor
LPorter101


Posts : 2740
Contribution Points : 147093
Forum Reputation : 2500
Join date : 2013-12-01
Location : South Florida

Photos from my trip to Columbine. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Photos from my trip to Columbine.   Photos from my trip to Columbine. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2015 7:43 pm

There are other photos and videos out there, if you know where to look ... and if you know who to ask.

_________________
Why does anyone do anything?
Back to top Go down
 
Photos from my trip to Columbine.
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» photos from my trip to colorado
» My thoughts and recent trip to Columbine
» Photos of Columbine
» Any Columbine related photos
» Columbine Victim photos ?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Thoughts on the Shooting-
Jump to: