Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

If you could have any of Eric and Dylan's possessions?

Go down 
+11
Sabratha
eli27
Violenta
TEC
queenfarooq
Lifetime
Laeda
rebgirl
RaiseTheFist
tragedy79
Jenn
15 posters
AuthorMessage
Jenn
Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn

Contribution Points : 119058
Forum Reputation : 1004

If you could have any of Eric and Dylan's possessions? Empty
PostSubject: If you could have any of Eric and Dylan's possessions?   If you could have any of Eric and Dylan's possessions? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 8:44 pm

I found this topic on Wayback Machine from last June and it seems interesting.

So..what would you want if you could have something of theirs?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you could have any of Eric and Dylan's possessions?   If you could have any of Eric and Dylan's possessions? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 8:48 pm

Their cars, journals, Eric's house, and Dylan's hat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you could have any of Eric and Dylan's possessions?   If you could have any of Eric and Dylan's possessions? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 1:33 pm

Dylan's onyx ring and trench coat.

Eric's uhh.... nah, nevermind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you could have any of Eric and Dylan's possessions?   If you could have any of Eric and Dylan's possessions? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 1:58 pm

Everything, but in particular- Their journals and their movie- and music-collection.

Back to top Go down
tragedy79

Contribution Points : 102295
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: If you could have any of Eric and Dylan's possessions?   If you could have any of Eric and Dylan's possessions? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 2:15 pm

InFiNiNcEX5 wrote:
Dylan's onyx ring and trench coat.

Eric's uhh.... nah, nevermind.

This... and Dylan's hat.

PostSubject: Re: If you could have any of Eric and Dylan's possessions?   If you could have any of Eric and Dylan's possessions? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 2:21 pm

Dylan's car. I would live out of it.

Eric's first bullet, the one he had hanging from the rearview of his car like people do with mardi gras beads and air-fresheners.
Back to top Go down
RaiseTheFist

Contribution Points : 100762

PostSubject: Re: If you could have any of Eric and Dylan's possessions?   If you could have any of Eric and Dylan's possessions? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 11:13 pm

Their guns and ammo.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you could have any of Eric and Dylan's possessions?   If you could have any of Eric and Dylan's possessions? Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 11:17 pm

Eric's KMFDM hat. His KMFDM shirt. His flannel His pants. His watch. His trench coat. His belt. His black boots. Oh and also his RAMMSTEIN CDS!
Back to top Go down
rebgirl

rebgirl

Contribution Points : 101921
Forum Reputation : 31

PostSubject: Re: If you could have any of Eric and Dylan's possessions?   If you could have any of Eric and Dylan's possessions? Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 5:47 am

Dylan's computer hard drive,Eric Rammstein t-shirt,trench coat and more..

PostSubject: Re: If you could have any of Eric and Dylan's possessions?   If you could have any of Eric and Dylan's possessions? Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 4:58 pm

Eric's car and KMFDM hat.
Back to top Go down
Laeda

Contribution Points : 101806

PostSubject: Re: If you could have any of Eric and Dylan's possessions?   If you could have any of Eric and Dylan's possessions? Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 5:56 pm

I guess their journals and writings
I like journals, and original-personal stuff in general

PostSubject: Re: If you could have any of Eric and Dylan's possessions?   If you could have any of Eric and Dylan's possessions? Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 5:59 pm

Rammstein92 wrote:
Eric's KMFDM hat. His KMFDM shirt. His flannel His pants. His watch. His trench coat. His belt. His black boots. Oh and also his RAMMSTEIN CDS!

What about his sunglasses?
Back to top Go down
Lifetime

Contribution Points : 102428

PostSubject: Re: If you could have any of Eric and Dylan's possessions?   If you could have any of Eric and Dylan's possessions? Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 8:53 pm

Their virginity. lol!

Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn

Contribution Points : 119058
Forum Reputation : 1004

PostSubject: Re: If you could have any of Eric and Dylan's possessions?   If you could have any of Eric and Dylan's possessions? Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 9:24 pm

Dylan's hard drive before he deleted it.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you could have any of Eric and Dylan's possessions?   If you could have any of Eric and Dylan's possessions? Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 9:38 pm

Eric's ear.

doesn't matter which one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you could have any of Eric and Dylan's possessions?   If you could have any of Eric and Dylan's possessions? Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 9:57 pm

CatherineM813 wrote:
Rammstein92 wrote:

What about his sunglasses?

Oh yeah that also! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you could have any of Eric and Dylan's possessions?   If you could have any of Eric and Dylan's possessions? Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 2:15 am

I'd want anything and everything of theirs I could get. I'd be so touched and honored to be able to own something they did .
Back to top Go down
queenfarooq

Contribution Points : 102662
Forum Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: If you could have any of Eric and Dylan's possessions?   If you could have any of Eric and Dylan's possessions? Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 1:05 pm

Hmm, I thought about this and i'll have to give the boring answer of Dylan's computer hard drive,just because I'm curious as to what was on it, unedited journals would be good too.
Obviously their houses would be a nice acquisition as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you could have any of Eric and Dylan's possessions?   If you could have any of Eric and Dylan's possessions? Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 8:12 pm

I answered this on the old board.
The basement tapes of course!
And a duster.
And probably Dylan's car.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you could have any of Eric and Dylan's possessions?   If you could have any of Eric and Dylan's possessions? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 1:59 am

A duster and Eric's zippo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you could have any of Eric and Dylan's possessions?   If you could have any of Eric and Dylan's possessions? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 8:55 am

I'll take his youth.

Youth is wasted on young people anyway.
Back to top Go down
TEC

TEC

Contribution Points : 99619

PostSubject: Re: If you could have any of Eric and Dylan's possessions?   If you could have any of Eric and Dylan's possessions? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 5:20 pm

Dylan's Red Sox-cap, XTORT-shirt, Wrath-shirt, trench coat and the mini fridge
Eric's KMFDM-cap and Natural Selection-shirt
And the basement tapes
Back to top Go down
Violenta

Violenta

Contribution Points : 80612

PostSubject: Re: If you could have any of Eric and Dylan's possessions?   If you could have any of Eric and Dylan's possessions? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2015 6:03 am

-Eric's black cargo pants.
- All of their writing assignments in HS.
- All of Eric's CDs +movies

I know this is an old post, but insomnia led me here. Smile

eli27

Contribution Points : 83857
Forum Reputation : 135

PostSubject: Re: If you could have any of Eric and Dylan's possessions?   If you could have any of Eric and Dylan's possessions? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2015 7:47 am

Their journals and Dylan's TEC-9.

Sabratha

Contribution Points : 97917
Forum Reputation : 440

PostSubject: Re: If you could have any of Eric and Dylan's possessions?   If you could have any of Eric and Dylan's possessions? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2015 8:51 am

Basement tapes. I still think taht of the two I think its much better we have the journals than the basement tapoes, but I'd still like to see the tapes.

eli27 wrote:
Dylan's TEC-9.

Why that of all things?

"Bullet Time" - a school shooting film from Poland
Back to top Go down
WendlaBergman

Contribution Points : 90274

PostSubject: Re: If you could have any of Eric and Dylan's possessions?   If you could have any of Eric and Dylan's possessions? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2015 11:07 am

The Basement Tapes, Dylan's poetry, and Dylan's computer with everything still intact. I've always wondered what was so personal/offensive on it that he had to erase it all before he died.
Please note: Your comment has been removed by Jenn for inappropriate content. Any future posts of this nature will result in your account being permanently banned.
Back to top Go down
lio45

Contribution Points : 85916

PostSubject: Re: If you could have any of Eric and Dylan's possessions?   If you could have any of Eric and Dylan's possessions? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2015 2:28 pm

Definitely Eric's stick-shift Prelude, which as I said in another thread I would be in a position to buy and take good care of if I ever saw it show up for sale like Dylan's BMW did a couple years ago.

Back to top Go down
WendlaBergman

Contribution Points : 90274

PostSubject: Re: If you could have any of Eric and Dylan's possessions?   If you could have any of Eric and Dylan's possessions? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2015 8:09 pm

One of Dylan's hugs. He could use one given to him, too. Tall skinny guys give great hugs. You can hear their heartbeats
Smile
Back to top Go down
eli27

eli27

PostSubject: Re: If you could have any of Eric and Dylan's possessions?   If you could have any of Eric and Dylan's possessions? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2015 2:21 am

Sabratha wrote:

eli27 wrote:
Dylan's TEC-9.

Why that of all things?

Sorry I never actually saw this, but because it was actually there with them through the shooting. Yes, I would like information (journals - and basement tapes if I could pick three things), but I think the Tec-9 would be really special to have because it has been through what Dylan has been through - right through to the end, the memories that would come with it. It's hard for me to explain, I feel like during NBK the gun was an extension of Dylan, his way out of this world, something I would love to be able to feel and hold in real life.

Sabratha

Contribution Points : 97917
Forum Reputation : 440

PostSubject: Re: If you could have any of Eric and Dylan's possessions?   If you could have any of Eric and Dylan's possessions? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2015 5:03 am

eli27 wrote:
Sabratha wrote:

eli27 wrote:
Dylan's TEC-9.

Why that of all things?

Sorry I never actually saw this, but because it was actually there with them through the shooting. Yes, I would like information (journals - and basement tapes if I could pick three things), but I think the Tec-9 would be really special to have because it has been through what Dylan has been through - right through to the end, the memories that would come with it. It's hard for me to explain, I feel like during NBK the gun was an extension of Dylan, his way out of this world, something I would love to be able to feel and hold in real life.

Thanks, helps to explain it. I was just wondering why that weapon in particular and not something other Dylan had or for that matter something Eric had. Interesting.

"Bullet Time" - a school shooting film from Poland
Back to top Go down
Archvile

Archvile

Contribution Points : 80011
Forum Reputation : 18

PostSubject: Re: If you could have any of Eric and Dylan's possessions?   If you could have any of Eric and Dylan's possessions? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2015 11:51 pm

Eric's fire works festival t-shirt from Radioactive clothing, that's like the only one in existence, and Dylan's car
Back to top Go down
eli27

eli27

PostSubject: Re: If you could have any of Eric and Dylan's possessions?   If you could have any of Eric and Dylan's possessions? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2015 1:51 am

Sabratha wrote:
eli27 wrote:
Sabratha wrote:

eli27 wrote:
Dylan's TEC-9.

Why that of all things?

Thanks, helps to explain it. I was just wondering why that weapon in particular and not something other Dylan had or for that matter something Eric had. Interesting.

Yeah, I went for Dylan's because I find him much more interesting than Eric. Plus, this probably sounds really stupid but I like Dylan, and I don't like Eric.

Contribution Points : 83690
Forum Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: If you could have any of Eric and Dylan's possessions?   If you could have any of Eric and Dylan's possessions? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2015 10:56 am

The tapes!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you could have any of Eric and Dylan's possessions?   If you could have any of Eric and Dylan's possessions? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2015 7:45 pm

Yeah, the tapes obviously
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you could have any of Eric and Dylan's possessions?   If you could have any of Eric and Dylan's possessions? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If you could have any of Eric and Dylan's possessions?
Page 1 of 1