Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Real? Dylan's secret admirer online posts

Go down 
+5
WendlaBergman
em81
blackholesun
Jenn
Fatheroftwo
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Fatheroftwo

Contribution Points : 83288
Forum Reputation : 0

Real?  Dylan's secret admirer online posts  Empty
PostSubject: Real? Dylan's secret admirer online posts    Real?  Dylan's secret admirer online posts  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 6:31 am

Real? Posts from the girl who wrote Dylan the note during 4/20, not realizing he was one of the killers.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn

Contribution Points : 118808
Forum Reputation : 1004

PostSubject: Re: Real? Dylan's secret admirer online posts    Real?  Dylan's secret admirer online posts  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 6:42 am

He showed up to school drunk? Somehow I doubt that. Who starts drinking at 6 in the morning? It's probably fake. And she says he told her that he was depressed and lonely and thought he'd die alone. Well his actual friend Devon said that he felt uncomfortable talking about things like that and he usually talked about music and movies. And he wasn't good at one on one conversations and he usually talked more if there was a 3rd person. Yet this random girl says he told her all this private intimate stuff? Yea, right.

And how come he never mentions her in his journal? All the girls he talks about he seems to admire from afar because he says things like 'You probably don't know me'.

Just seems like another fan looking for attention.

Back to top Go down
blackholesun

Contribution Points : 76637

PostSubject: Re: Real? Dylan's secret admirer online posts    Real?  Dylan's secret admirer online posts  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 1:34 am

Why is this even a question? It's painfully obvious that it's fake. I mean for real, writing it at the time of the shooting. Come on! At least make it somewhat believable.
Back to top Go down
em81

Contribution Points : 101274
Forum Reputation : 3

PostSubject: Re: Real? Dylan's secret admirer online posts    Real?  Dylan's secret admirer online posts  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 1:52 am

If I would a girl who really knows dylan, i don´t think i would write the story on reddit.
Back to top Go down
WendlaBergman

Contribution Points : 90024

PostSubject: Re: Real? Dylan's secret admirer online posts    Real?  Dylan's secret admirer online posts  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 2:39 am

Yeah, this feels like a load of horse shit. I'm pretty sure the letter to Judge is legit but I'll believe any Web posts of this nature when the person shows me proof they even went there.
Back to top Go down
gasolinechild

gasolinechild

Contribution Points : 85427

PostSubject: Re: Real? Dylan's secret admirer online posts    Real?  Dylan's secret admirer online posts  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 9:47 am

I'm willing to hesitantly take seriously until disconfirmed. From what I saw this poster is claiming to be the same person who wrote to Judge, under a different throwaway account.
Back to top Go down
Grayscale

Contribution Points : 82407

PostSubject: Re: Real? Dylan's secret admirer online posts    Real?  Dylan's secret admirer online posts  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 10:07 am

Wasn't Devon the person who wrote Mike Judge? It seems to add up to be her.

For and honest day or two
Back to top Go down
PaintItBlack

PaintItBlack

Contribution Points : 96591
Forum Reputation : 52

PostSubject: Re: Real? Dylan's secret admirer online posts    Real?  Dylan's secret admirer online posts  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2016 2:36 am

Maybe one of the TCM girls wrote it or one of their acquaintances. Most of them seemed to know Dylan.

We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus; That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing.-Charles Bukowski
Back to top Go down
Nirvana92

Nirvana92

Contribution Points : 83239
Forum Reputation : 80

PostSubject: Re: Real? Dylan's secret admirer online posts    Real?  Dylan's secret admirer online posts  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2016 1:26 am

Grayscale wrote:
Wasn't Devon the person who wrote Mike Judge? It seems to add up to be her.

The tone of the letter and the replies left from that account seem to point to Devon. I actually read through this a few months back but I remain skeptical. There's so much information out there to take fro. and "Columbiners" do some odd stuff, so there's a good chance this is a fake.
Back to top Go down
em81

PostSubject: Re: Real? Dylan's secret admirer online posts    Real?  Dylan's secret admirer online posts  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2016 3:54 am

i don´t think it was Devon. Because at the time she was in a relationship with Zach.
Back to top Go down
PaintItBlack

PaintItBlack

PostSubject: Re: Real? Dylan's secret admirer online posts    Real?  Dylan's secret admirer online posts  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2016 4:31 am

Well, Devon has practically come out and admitted publically in her public message about the Columbine Ann. in 2015 that she was in love with Dylan and regrets not telling him, so who knows?

We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus; That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing.-Charles Bukowski
Back to top Go down
em81

PostSubject: Re: Real? Dylan's secret admirer online posts    Real?  Dylan's secret admirer online posts  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2016 4:47 am

i understand that she loved him as friend and regrets that she never told him how important he was for her. but maybe i am wrong, i don´t know. we will never know it.
Back to top Go down
PaintItBlack

PaintItBlack

PostSubject: Re: Real? Dylan's secret admirer online posts    Real?  Dylan's secret admirer online posts  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2016 8:27 am

This is said to be more information on this.

Not gonna share how I know her, but I know the girl who wrote this - and no, it wasn’t Martha or Marsha or whoever the people on Tumblr guessed. Anyway, she told me this story about eight months or so ago and didn’t reveal who he was to me until the end.

This letter was about Dylan Klebold. They weren’t super-close, but he was always nice to her - smart and funny too, if in an awkward way. They had classes together and would talk, and would always greet each other in the halls - sometimes with hugs. She described him to me as “John Smith’s [from Pocahontas] cuter, taller, dorkier little brother.” Anyway, she had a crush on him for over a year and when the shooting was going on, I can’t remember where she hid, but she wrote a note right then and there she was going to give to him if they survived describing everything she liked about him - his blue eyes, his laugh, his intelligence, etc., finishing with those three little words we all choke on the first few times.

Then, she saw the news. She was destroyed, but decided to try to deliver the note the only way she could. She told her mom that she had a crush on one of the kids who had died and her mom went with her to the memorial. She walked to the cross, touched it, and whispered a few things (you can imagine). Her mom asked what the hell she was doing, freaked out and they had what she said was probably the quietest shouting match ever. She left the note at his cross despite her mother being disgusted and angry - as she should have done. (I want to note that the crosses for Klebold and Harris had just as many notes and things left on them, although people who left things there would sometimes face abuse and threats from other mourners.)

Once she knew who the mystery boy had been, the girl’s mother didn’t want to hear anything about him. She told her she should be happy he was dead and not to grieve for him because he didn’t deserve it - even though she had been supportive when she first heard of her daughter’s crush a few months earlier, telling her it was “cute” and to “go for him,” and knew it was the same boy. It was as if her mother expected her emotions to just flip on and off like a switch. So not only was it general public opinion, but the girl’s own mother basically told her she was wrong for feeling sad.

Ironically, her mother also helped her grieve. Two weeks later, she told her daughter to tape King Of The Hill for her (this was in the days of VHS) because she had to work and couldn’t be home to watch it. The girl usually didn’t watch it but she saw the commercial with the angel and felt like it was a sign, almost. When she watched it, something just hit her. There were so many little scenes in it - she mentioned to me about Luanne asking where Buckley was; she said it made her wonder about the afterlife and where Dylan was, and then the comment about Buckley “guardianin’ another girl” - if Dylan was somehow on Earth as a ghost, he wouldn’t know to visit her because she never told him she loved him. There was also a scene in which one of the other characters is trying to use the angel like a genie and tells another character “Don’t touch [whatever the angel was coming to] or the angel won’t come back and I’ll be alone forever.” These little moments added up and Buckley putting the halo on was the straw that broke her floodgates.

She still has the VHS with nothing but this episode on it, with “ANGEL! [heart]” written on it in cute teenager writing and pink gel pen. She keeps it on a shelf in her house, on top of the school yearbook from that year. I asked her about it when I visited and she told me what I just told you, albeit with more dramatic delivery (as you can imagine).

Lostlove_Throwaway, a Reddit user, on the letter a Columbine survivor wrote to Mike Judge about “Wings of the Dope”

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Real? Dylan's secret admirer online posts    Real?  Dylan's secret admirer online posts  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Real? Dylan's secret admirer online posts
Page 1 of 1