Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dylan's Secret Love

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
0nedayatat1me

0nedayatat1me

Contribution Points : 11100
Forum Reputation : 0

Dylan's Secret Love  Empty
PostSubject: Dylan's Secret Love    Dylan's Secret Love  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2023 9:07 am

According to Sue, investigators questioned the girl that Dylan was infatuated with and the girl denied having any knowledge of who Dylan was (according to Sue). However, I am pretty sure I did not see any interview from the 11k about a girl being interviewed and denying knowing Dylan at all. Is it possible they are withholding that interview/information? Do you think investigators ever told the girl about Dylan's obsession when they questioned her? It is possible they did not go into the extent of Dylan's obsession while questioning the girl to avoid upsetting her more...what do you think?

1312c0lumb1n3r likes this post

Back to top Go down
cakeman

cakeman

Contribution Points : 79172
Forum Reputation : 1491

PostSubject: Re: Dylan's Secret Love    Dylan's Secret Love  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2023 11:25 pm

His acrostic poem appears to be for Erin Boortz, who is curiously left out of the 11k.

But she was there. "Lopatin said that he got in his car along with his sister and Erin Boortz" page 2015

"I got of out of my car and met my friends J. J. Lapatin & Erin Boortz, Jason Rauzirwe all walked up to the school together" page 3408

News article states "Erin Boortz, who is graduating next month and escaped the school at least physically unscathed, is anxious to resume classes, even without Matt and two other friends who were killed."

NEXT STEP UP and 0nedayatat1me like this post

Back to top Go down
Triggerhippie86

Contribution Points : 21575
Forum Reputation : 50

PostSubject: Re: Dylan's Secret Love    Dylan's Secret Love  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 04, 2023 11:08 am

cakeman wrote:
His acrostic poem appears to be for Erin Boortz, who is curiously left out of the 11k.

But she was there. "Lopatin said that he got in his car along with his sister and Erin Boortz" page 2015

"I got of out of my car and met my friends J. J. Lapatin & Erin Boortz, Jason Rauzirwe all walked up to the school together" page 3408

News article states "Erin Boortz, who is graduating next month and escaped the school at least physically unscathed, is anxious to resume classes, even without Matt and two other friends who were killed."

I'm 90% convinced it's her as well, the poem fits her name so perfectly. Her first name also sounds similar to Dylan (two syllables ending with N) and also not a super common name which could explain Dylan's "like mine" comment. Or he's talking about her unusual last name.

And yeah I reckon they'd have to redact so much info in her interview it would call attention to itself so thought best to leave it out instead to help conceal her identity. She was in school that day and her car was damaged during the shoot out, no reason she wouldn't have been interviewed.

cakeman likes this post

Back to top Go down
cakeman

cakeman

Contribution Points : 79172
Forum Reputation : 1491

PostSubject: Re: Dylan's Secret Love    Dylan's Secret Love  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 19, 2023 10:07 pm

Triggerhippie86 wrote:
cakeman wrote:

I'm 90% convinced it's her as well, the poem fits her name so perfectly. Her first name also sounds similar to Dylan (two syllables ending with N) and also not a super common name which could explain Dylan's "like mine" comment. Or he's talking about her unusual last name.

And yeah I reckon they'd have to redact so much info in her interview it would call attention to itself so thought best to leave it out instead to help conceal her identity. She was in school that day and her car was damaged during the shoot out, no reason she wouldn't have been interviewed.

I assumed "like mine" was about the last name too but I think considering the first name is a good idea. I am also pretty confident it's Erin for the acrostic poem. Quinn Boortz is in the 11k, but not Erin. One shouldn't laugh around the carnage but it makes me imagine them interviewing a Daria character.

As I recall the car was a white van too. Strike 3 for white vans. OJ, the guy they stole from Ricky Becker I think, and Erin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dylan's Secret Love    Dylan's Secret Love  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dylan's Secret Love
Page 1 of 1