Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dylans Unknown Love

Go down 
+5
cakeman
Adifferentkindasaint28
SandraSmit19
Jaymie
Gothika4981
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Gothika4981

Gothika4981

Contribution Points : 37450
Forum Reputation : 0

Dylans Unknown Love Empty
PostSubject: Dylans Unknown Love   Dylans Unknown Love Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2020 10:50 am

Does anyone know who Dylan kept writing about in his journal? Ones online have her name blacked out
Back to top Go down
Jaymie

Jaymie

Contribution Points : 42063
Forum Reputation : 275

PostSubject: Re: Dylans Unknown Love   Dylans Unknown Love Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2020 12:20 am

Nobody really knows. There will be a reason why the girls were censored

SandraSmit19

Contribution Points : 102294
Forum Reputation : 235

PostSubject: Re: Dylans Unknown Love   Dylans Unknown Love Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2020 12:52 am

I always rather thought Dylan picked a random girl as his great love. He was never going to tell her anyway so what difference did it make?
As for her identity, I think our best chance to figure that out is the 'poem' he made of the girl's initials but we'll never be sure if we get it right. It'd be interesting to know, none of my business though it may be Very Happy

Jaymie

Contribution Points : 42063
Forum Reputation : 275

PostSubject: Re: Dylans Unknown Love   Dylans Unknown Love Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2020 1:25 am

Maybe there was a certain girl, his "true love" ... who knows. But he had a crush on several girls. (maybe his girl was just an imagination, his whole thinking wasn't healthy) If I were that girl, I wouldn't want my name to be associated with that of a shooter who was once in love with me

Contribution Points : 37251

PostSubject: Re: Dylans Unknown Love   Dylans Unknown Love Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2020 2:32 am

I always w poo eked the first name out as Erin
Back to top Go down
SandraSmit19

SandraSmit19

Contribution Points : 102294
Forum Reputation : 235

PostSubject: Re: Dylans Unknown Love   Dylans Unknown Love Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2020 3:04 am

Erin Boortz, I always thought, since that was the only Erin I could find that was likely.

cakeman

Contribution Points : 79172
Forum Reputation : 1491

PostSubject: Re: Dylans Unknown Love   Dylans Unknown Love Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2020 5:21 am

SandraSmit19 wrote:
Erin Boortz, I always thought, since that was the only Erin I could find that was likely.
I think you're right on that one. Whether he was always referring to Erin might be a mystery, but I would bet money it was her on the acrostic poem. What else could it have been except roof and zest?
Back to top Go down
testament214

testament214

Contribution Points : 35926

PostSubject: Re: Dylans Unknown Love   Dylans Unknown Love Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2020 4:44 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Brandiii

Brandiii

Contribution Points : 36225

PostSubject: Re: Dylans Unknown Love   Dylans Unknown Love Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2020 3:38 pm

Whoever it was, it would be awful to assume he loved one, yet toke the lives of innocent teenage girls. It seems to be more of an imaginary infatuation. Since I believe he was probably suffering from a sort of psychosis in the first place to want to commit a massacre, but had an imaginary relationship with an unknown girl. This can be said because he writes in his letter, if she wants to tell him off and call the cops, she can do that. This suggests almost Dylan Klebold was aware that his behavior was abnormal and stalker like, yet he still was in love with her from a far distance. At least that is my take on it. He also writes another letter, you don’t consciously know who I am. This suggests he was secret admirer who knew he was stalking someone to make the sort of claim he did.
Back to top Go down
Onyx
Top Contributor
Onyx

Contribution Points : 48252
Forum Reputation : 378

PostSubject: Re: Dylans Unknown Love   Dylans Unknown Love Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2020 12:41 am

Brandiii wrote:
Whoever it was, it would be awful to assume he loved one, yet toke the lives of innocent teenage girls. It seems to be more of an imaginary infatuation. Since I believe he was probably suffering from a sort of psychosis in the first place to want to commit a massacre, but had an imaginary relationship with an unknown girl. This can be said because he writes in his letter, if she wants to tell him off and call the cops, she can do that. This suggests almost Dylan Klebold was aware that his behavior was abnormal and stalker like, yet he still was in love with her from a far distance. At least that is my take on it. He also writes another letter, you don’t consciously know who I am. This suggests he was secret admirer who knew he was stalking someone to make the sort of claim he did.

If he’s a stalker, then all of us who are shy and don’t dare to approach a person we like are stalkers as well  Embarassed

Also, people usually write in their journals when they have to get some feelings/thoughts/frustrations out their head, so it often goes to extremes. Eric’s journal is an even better example with all those aggressive outbursts of rage that later made him labeled a psychopath.
Back to top Go down
Brandiii

Brandiii

PostSubject: Re: Dylans Unknown Love   Dylans Unknown Love Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2020 3:14 am

I’m suggesting this based off the entries and letters he wrote. He claimed if she wanted to F off and call the cops on him that she could do so, this is just him indicating he was a stalker by him proclaiming she could inform authorities. This is just my take on it, not to say it’s factual or anything. Maybe if someone he knew or maybe was insecure? Having a crush on someone can just be a crush. It doesn’t have to mean he was following her home. He might have felt like she wouldn’t like him and he’s a stalker. At the point of him saying if she wanted to call the cops, it just sounds like he was proclaiming he was a stalker. Maybe he wasn’t actually stalking her but he just felt like she wouldn’t like him back. Another thing is he could have thought the letter was harassing her. He was of high intelligence because he was in the CHIPS program. I think he knew he was maybe a little obsessed or overboard. He did indicate she doesn’t know him and he loves her, which could suggest he felt like a stalker. None of this factual, just hypothetical. Also he committed a massacre, also indicating he wasn’t in his right mind psychologically, which I stated that being the reason he was possibly claiming he was a stalker.

Maybe he thought the letter itself was harassing her, not that he was a stalker.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dylans Unknown Love   Dylans Unknown Love Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2020 7:41 pm

I think he had multiple. It was lust, not love also.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 192899
Forum Reputation : 1317

PostSubject: Re: Dylans Unknown Love   Dylans Unknown Love Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2020 8:51 pm

At that age you think a lot of things are love when it's not...

PostSubject: Re: Dylans Unknown Love   Dylans Unknown Love Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2020 9:02 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
He really shouldn't have been allowed access to guns.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 192899
Forum Reputation : 1317

PostSubject: Re: Dylans Unknown Love   Dylans Unknown Love Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2020 10:15 pm

Ivan wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
He really shouldn't have been allowed access to guns.

I completely agree with you!

mincenz0 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Onyx
Top Contributor
Onyx

Contribution Points : 48252
Forum Reputation : 378

PostSubject: Re: Dylans Unknown Love   Dylans Unknown Love Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2020 5:19 am

Screamingophelia wrote:

Something like this...

mincenz0, mflergen and jessVR like this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dylans Unknown Love   Dylans Unknown Love Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2020 6:44 am

Onyx wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:

Something like this...
All that without talking to her either.
Back to top Go down
Brandiii

Brandiii

PostSubject: Re: Dylans Unknown Love   Dylans Unknown Love Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2020 12:27 pm

Apparently they talked during a report per a letter he wrote

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dylans Unknown Love   Dylans Unknown Love Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dylans Unknown Love
Page 1 of 1