Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Texas mall shooting, unknown number of victims, possible second shooter.

Go down 
+16
Kaynhyde
transcendentalauracel331
LPorter101
vril
Licht
ANOMIC
CSIAgent
mflergen
proshooter
xDarkRazoR
DanielGardner
tellecat
Justheretobrowse9
Darkness
QuestionMark
NEXT STEP UP
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
NEXT STEP UP

NEXT STEP UP

Contribution Points : 42783
Forum Reputation : 720

Texas mall shooting, unknown number of victims, possible second shooter. Empty
PostSubject: Texas mall shooting, unknown number of victims, possible second shooter.   Texas mall shooting, unknown number of victims, possible second shooter. Icon_minitimeSat May 06, 2023 8:40 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Blurry pic of either the shooter or a victim. Taken from a livestream.

Think with your noggin, not your n!ggin'.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120378
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Texas mall shooting, unknown number of victims, possible second shooter.   Texas mall shooting, unknown number of victims, possible second shooter. Icon_minitimeSat May 06, 2023 9:03 pm

They're being unusually tight lipped right now but it sounds like several people died.

NEXT STEP UP, yves and Lexi Was An Outcast like this post

Back to top Go down
Darkness

Darkness

Contribution Points : 29643
Forum Reputation : 216

PostSubject: Re: Texas mall shooting, unknown number of victims, possible second shooter.   Texas mall shooting, unknown number of victims, possible second shooter. Icon_minitimeSat May 06, 2023 10:11 pm

9 dead and a few other injured so far

QuestionMark and anna444 like this post

Back to top Go down
Justheretobrowse9

Contribution Points : 36330
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Texas mall shooting, unknown number of victims, possible second shooter.   Texas mall shooting, unknown number of victims, possible second shooter. Icon_minitimeSat May 06, 2023 10:24 pm

That’s not the shooter, shooter is a few stores down to the right. You can’t see from the pic. I live close to 30 minutes from here. My wife worked at the Claire’s, where the deceased in the picture is, for a few years. This has been out of hand for a while. Luckily I live in “safe” cities that I shouldn’t have to worry about my children being shot. This just makes me realize it can happen anywhere. This seems very odd. The guy had a vest with around 4-5 clips they seemed larger than normal.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Darkness

Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Texas mall shooting, unknown number of victims, possible second shooter.   Texas mall shooting, unknown number of victims, possible second shooter. Icon_minitimeSat May 06, 2023 10:31 pm

Justheretobrowse9 wrote:
That’s not the shooter, shooter is a few stores down to the right. You can’t see from the pic. I live close to 30 minutes from here. My wife worked at the Claire’s, where the deceased in the picture is, for a few years. This has been out of hand for a while. Luckily I live in “safe” cities that I shouldn’t have to worry about my children being shot. This just makes me realize it can happen anywhere. This seems very odd. The guy had a vest with around 4-5 clips they seemed larger than normal.
Magazines not clips.

Koltin, QuestionMark, Justheretobrowse9, TheNeuroSurge, Drum$tick, vril and tellecat like this post

Back to top Go down
Justheretobrowse9

Contribution Points : 36330
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Texas mall shooting, unknown number of victims, possible second shooter.   Texas mall shooting, unknown number of victims, possible second shooter. Icon_minitimeSat May 06, 2023 10:46 pm

ZZZ55689 wrote:
Justheretobrowse9 wrote:
Magazines not clips.

You’re right, I’m tired and not thinking 100%.

Darkness and tellecat like this post

Back to top Go down
tellecat

tellecat

Contribution Points : 19108
Forum Reputation : 461

PostSubject: Re: Texas mall shooting, unknown number of victims, possible second shooter.   Texas mall shooting, unknown number of victims, possible second shooter. Icon_minitimeSat May 06, 2023 10:58 pm

i'm seeing nine deceased victims, and seven injured and being treated in the hospital. three of them are in critical condition. seven people were pronounced dead on the scene and three died later in the hospital. here's the source: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

QuestionMark and anna444 like this post

Back to top Go down
DanielGardner

DanielGardner

Contribution Points : 56375
Forum Reputation : 83

PostSubject: Re: Texas mall shooting, unknown number of victims, possible second shooter.   Texas mall shooting, unknown number of victims, possible second shooter. Icon_minitimeSun May 07, 2023 1:28 am

Here’s the dash cam video of when the guy starts shooting
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
DanielGardner

DanielGardner

PostSubject: Re: Texas mall shooting, unknown number of victims, possible second shooter.   Texas mall shooting, unknown number of victims, possible second shooter. Icon_minitimeSun May 07, 2023 1:29 am

Some info about the guy. They still haven’t said his name yet.

QuestionMark and buffalobill91 like this post

Back to top Go down
NEXT STEP UP

NEXT STEP UP

PostSubject: Re: Texas mall shooting, unknown number of victims, possible second shooter.   Texas mall shooting, unknown number of victims, possible second shooter. Icon_minitimeSun May 07, 2023 1:50 am

DanielGardner wrote:
Here’s the dash cam video of when the guy starts shooting
Damn daniel

DanielGardner and Drum$tick like this post

Back to top Go down
xDarkRazoR

xDarkRazoR

Contribution Points : 36687
Forum Reputation : 1420

PostSubject: Re: Texas mall shooting, unknown number of victims, possible second shooter.   Texas mall shooting, unknown number of victims, possible second shooter. Icon_minitimeSun May 07, 2023 5:39 am

9 dead, including the shooter, 7 injured, including 3 of them in critical condition. The suspect was armed with ''AR-15-style rifle''. We don't know his identity so far. Most of the victims were reportedly shot near H&M store.

His name is RazoR. You will come to know him as the Prophet of Dark. He is male. He is 18 years of age. He lives in Poland. He finds that is horrible place to live. He is not a people person. He has met a handful of people in his life who are decent. But he finds the vast majority to be worthless, no good, kniving, lieing, deceptive, motherfuckers. W0rk sux, sk00l sux, l1f3 sux.

I love you A.F. <3 Our relationship
[*]25 April 2020 - 24 January 2022

RAZOR'S BACK [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
xDarkRazoR

xDarkRazoR

PostSubject: Re: Texas mall shooting, unknown number of victims, possible second shooter.   Texas mall shooting, unknown number of victims, possible second shooter. Icon_minitimeSun May 07, 2023 6:19 am

Unoficially: The suspect identified as 34yo Mauricio Garcia

His name is RazoR. You will come to know him as the Prophet of Dark. He is male. He is 18 years of age. He lives in Poland. He finds that is horrible place to live. He is not a people person. He has met a handful of people in his life who are decent. But he finds the vast majority to be worthless, no good, kniving, lieing, deceptive, motherfuckers. W0rk sux, sk00l sux, l1f3 sux.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
proshooter

proshooter

Contribution Points : 17016
Forum Reputation : 285

PostSubject: Re: Texas mall shooting, unknown number of victims, possible second shooter.   Texas mall shooting, unknown number of victims, possible second shooter. Icon_minitimeSun May 07, 2023 6:42 am

why hasn't the suspect been identified yet?
Back to top Go down
mflergen

mflergen

Contribution Points : 13924
Forum Reputation : 200

PostSubject: Re: Texas mall shooting, unknown number of victims, possible second shooter.   Texas mall shooting, unknown number of victims, possible second shooter. Icon_minitimeSun May 07, 2023 6:47 am

I used to rarely follow the shootings in the news, but I still feel like there are more and more of them.
Back to top Go down
CSIAgent

CSIAgent

Contribution Points : 26858
Forum Reputation : 222

PostSubject: Re: Texas mall shooting, unknown number of victims, possible second shooter.   Texas mall shooting, unknown number of victims, possible second shooter. Icon_minitimeSun May 07, 2023 8:52 am

proshooter wrote:
I guess Texas is trying to be on the "no notoriety" shit even though it would be pretty hard to nowadays

QuestionMark and name like this post

Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: Texas mall shooting, unknown number of victims, possible second shooter.   Texas mall shooting, unknown number of victims, possible second shooter. Icon_minitimeSun May 07, 2023 10:01 am

CSIAgent wrote:
proshooter wrote:
I guess Texas is trying to be on the "no notoriety" shit even though it would be pretty hard to nowadays

God I hope not. I heard they were getting translators together so maybe they’re demurring because of a language barrier.
Back to top Go down
ANOMIC

ANOMIC

Contribution Points : 43326
Forum Reputation : 1149

PostSubject: Re: Texas mall shooting, unknown number of victims, possible second shooter.   Texas mall shooting, unknown number of victims, possible second shooter. Icon_minitimeSun May 07, 2023 10:49 am

I was looking for witness statements on YouTube and stumbled upon this video. ONE OF THE WITNESSES WAS WEARING A MOTHERFUCKING SAM HYDE T-SHIRT! HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT! The Sam Hyde mass shooter meme is genuinely manifesting into reality. First we had William Atchison shitposting with Sam Hyde stuff, then Payton Gendron used his photos in his manifesto and now THIS. I think we have gone past Meta-Irony at this point.

QuestionMark, TheNeuroSurge, CSIAgent, Amokauliflower, NEXT STEP UP, unhingedbullet, vril and name like this post

Back to top Go down
CSIAgent

CSIAgent

PostSubject: Re: Texas mall shooting, unknown number of victims, possible second shooter.   Texas mall shooting, unknown number of victims, possible second shooter. Icon_minitimeSun May 07, 2023 10:52 am

ANOMIC wrote:
I was looking for witness statements on YouTube and stumbled upon this video. ONE OF THE WITNESSES WAS WEARING A MOTHERFUCKING SAM HYDE T-SHIRT! HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT! The Sam Hyde mass shooter meme is genuinely manifesting into reality. First we had William Atchison shitposting with Sam Hyde stuff, then Payton Gendron used his photos in his manifesto and now THIS. I think we have gone past Meta-Irony at this point.
Confirms he is spreading across the southwest

ANOMIC likes this post

Back to top Go down
DanielGardner

DanielGardner

PostSubject: Re: Texas mall shooting, unknown number of victims, possible second shooter.   Texas mall shooting, unknown number of victims, possible second shooter. Icon_minitimeSun May 07, 2023 10:56 am

There’s clear videos out there of the bodies, but I honestly wasn’t expecting how brutal it is. You can see the 5 year old there too. Extremely upsetting video, you’ll find it if you look on twitter. There’s also one of the shooter
Back to top Go down
CSIAgent

CSIAgent

PostSubject: Re: Texas mall shooting, unknown number of victims, possible second shooter.   Texas mall shooting, unknown number of victims, possible second shooter. Icon_minitimeSun May 07, 2023 11:03 am

DanielGardner wrote:
There’s clear videos out there of the bodies, but I honestly wasn’t expecting how brutal it is. You can see the 5 year old there too. Extremely upsetting video, you’ll find it if you look on twitter. There’s also one of the shooter
Saw the picture last night, six victims all piled on top of each other, probably were leaving the store in a crowd/group.

xDarkRazoR

PostSubject: Re: Texas mall shooting, unknown number of victims, possible second shooter.   Texas mall shooting, unknown number of victims, possible second shooter. Icon_minitimeSun May 07, 2023 11:09 am

They still didn't confirmed suspect's identity :/. I wonder why they using this ''no notoriety'' shit. His identity already leaked out and circulating online, so I don't know why they still didn't confirmed that info.

QuestionMark, proshooter and tellecat like this post

Back to top Go down
xDarkRazoR

xDarkRazoR

PostSubject: Re: Texas mall shooting, unknown number of victims, possible second shooter.   Texas mall shooting, unknown number of victims, possible second shooter. Icon_minitimeSun May 07, 2023 1:26 pm

BREAKING: Another attack in Texas. A man intentionally drove into a crowd of homeless in Brownsville, 7 deaths and 6 injuries.

Damn...

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
NEXT STEP UP

NEXT STEP UP

PostSubject: Re: Texas mall shooting, unknown number of victims, possible second shooter.   Texas mall shooting, unknown number of victims, possible second shooter. Icon_minitimeSun May 07, 2023 2:06 pm

xDarkRazoR wrote:
BREAKING: Another attack in Texas. A man intentionally drove into a crowd of homeless in Brownsville, 7 deaths and 6 injuries.

Damn...

Fr tho, who the hell runs over the homeless?? How are homeless people a detriment to anyone but other homeless people?

QuestionMark, TheNeuroSurge, Amokauliflower, vril, marsh and name like this post

Back to top Go down
xDarkRazoR

xDarkRazoR

PostSubject: Re: Texas mall shooting, unknown number of victims, possible second shooter.   Texas mall shooting, unknown number of victims, possible second shooter. Icon_minitimeSun May 07, 2023 2:22 pm

They just confirmed that Texas mall shooter was 33yo Mauricio Garcia

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Licht

Licht

Contribution Points : 11963
Forum Reputation : 52

PostSubject: Re: Texas mall shooting, unknown number of victims, possible second shooter.   Texas mall shooting, unknown number of victims, possible second shooter. Icon_minitimeSun May 07, 2023 2:27 pm

NEXT STEP UP wrote:
xDarkRazoR wrote:

Damn...

Fr tho, who the hell runs over the homeless?? How are homeless people a detriment to anyone but other homeless people?

Might depend on where you live (I live in the Minneapolis area) but 99% of the homeless people I have met have been loathsome people.

In any case, it might've been political, Brownsville is right on the border with a 93% Hispanic population. I'd bet that most of the victims were migrants too. Or maybe it was just a drunk guy, who knows.

QuestionMark and ANOMIC like this post

Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: Texas mall shooting, unknown number of victims, possible second shooter.   Texas mall shooting, unknown number of victims, possible second shooter. Icon_minitimeSun May 07, 2023 2:34 pm

xDarkRazoR wrote:

Damn...

Quote :
The shocking incident took place on Sunday morning near Brownsville’s Ozanam Center, which is a shelter for migrants and homeless in the Texas city.

Revenge attack?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Texas mall shooting, unknown number of victims, possible second shooter.   Texas mall shooting, unknown number of victims, possible second shooter. Icon_minitimeSun May 07, 2023 3:01 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
xDarkRazoR wrote:

Damn...

Quote :
The shocking incident took place on Sunday morning near Brownsville’s Ozanam Center, which is a shelter for migrants and homeless in the Texas city.

Revenge attack?
Nah he was Mexican himself
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: Texas mall shooting, unknown number of victims, possible second shooter.   Texas mall shooting, unknown number of victims, possible second shooter. Icon_minitimeSun May 07, 2023 5:25 pm

xDarkRazoR wrote:

And now they want to say he was a white supremacist:

These Nazis just keep getting browner and browner.

mflergen, paranoiadance and name like this post

Back to top Go down
xDarkRazoR

xDarkRazoR

PostSubject: Re: Texas mall shooting, unknown number of victims, possible second shooter.   Texas mall shooting, unknown number of victims, possible second shooter. Icon_minitimeSun May 07, 2023 5:33 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
xDarkRazoR wrote:

According to investigators, he interacted with neo-nazi content online. Interesting case

NEXT STEP UP likes this post

Back to top Go down
vril

vril

Contribution Points : 22179
Forum Reputation : 844

PostSubject: Re: Texas mall shooting, unknown number of victims, possible second shooter.   Texas mall shooting, unknown number of victims, possible second shooter. Icon_minitimeSun May 07, 2023 5:47 pm

Love how the public is incapable of accepting that a shooter can follow a Neo-Nazi ideology and still do an attack with no political motive.

QuestionMark, TheNeuroSurge, Darkness, Amokauliflower, Achlys, NEXT STEP UP, unhingedbullet and like this post

Back to top Go down
xDarkRazoR

xDarkRazoR

PostSubject: Re: Texas mall shooting, unknown number of victims, possible second shooter.   Texas mall shooting, unknown number of victims, possible second shooter. Icon_minitimeSun May 07, 2023 5:59 pm

Other info: He graduated from Dallas Community College and wrote some essays on schizophrenia and racism/hate speech while attending classes there

QuestionMark, NEXT STEP UP and anna444 like this post

Back to top Go down
Licht

Licht

Contribution Points : 11963
Forum Reputation : 52

PostSubject: Re: Texas mall shooting, unknown number of victims, possible second shooter.   Texas mall shooting, unknown number of victims, possible second shooter. Icon_minitimeSun May 07, 2023 8:06 pm

xDarkRazoR wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
xDarkRazoR wrote:

According to investigators, he interacted with neo-nazi content online. Interesting case

TradCathConquistador1488 strikes again…

QuestionMark, TheNeuroSurge, Darkness, Amokauliflower, Drum$tick, ANOMIC, Kaynhyde and like this post

Back to top Go down
NEXT STEP UP

NEXT STEP UP

PostSubject: Re: Texas mall shooting, unknown number of victims, possible second shooter.   Texas mall shooting, unknown number of victims, possible second shooter. Icon_minitimeSun May 07, 2023 8:30 pm

xDarkRazoR wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
xDarkRazoR wrote:

Guy's about as much of a Nazi as Azov Regiment.

QuestionMark and Arkan like this post

mflergen dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
LPorter101
Top 10 Contributor
LPorter101

Contribution Points : 150640
Forum Reputation : 2754

PostSubject: Re: Texas mall shooting, unknown number of victims, possible second shooter.   Texas mall shooting, unknown number of victims, possible second shooter. Icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2023 1:44 am

QuestionMark likes this post

Back to top Go down
LPorter101
Top 10 Contributor
LPorter101

Contribution Points : 150640
Forum Reputation : 2754

PostSubject: Re: Texas mall shooting, unknown number of victims, possible second shooter.   Texas mall shooting, unknown number of victims, possible second shooter. Icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2023 1:46 am

xDarkRazoR wrote:

Damn...

QuestionMark and transcendentalauracel331 like this post

Back to top Go down
transcendentalauracel331

transcendentalauracel331

Contribution Points : 16407
Forum Reputation : 100

PostSubject: Re: Texas mall shooting, unknown number of victims, possible second shooter.   Texas mall shooting, unknown number of victims, possible second shooter. Icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2023 2:38 am

LPorter101 wrote:

The only Neo-Nazi that looks like he's in MS-13 and not the Aryan Brotherhood.

"Sat is whatever is other than the Gods and the Prana, while Tyam consists of the Gods and the Prana. All of that is comprehended by this word 'Satyam.' That is the full extent of this whole world. And you are this whole world." - (Kaushitaki Upanishad 1.6)

Nihilism is just the rejection of teleology.

"I am the punishment of God. If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you." - Genghis Khan

QuestionMark and NEXT STEP UP like this post

Back to top Go down
Kaynhyde

Kaynhyde

Contribution Points : 22574
Forum Reputation : 289

PostSubject: Re: Texas mall shooting, unknown number of victims, possible second shooter.   Texas mall shooting, unknown number of victims, possible second shooter. Icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2023 5:04 am

Baruch Goldstein was more of a Nazi than this guy

QuestionMark, TheNeuroSurge, Achlys, vril and name like this post

Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: Texas mall shooting, unknown number of victims, possible second shooter.   Texas mall shooting, unknown number of victims, possible second shooter. Icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2023 6:39 am

LPorter101 wrote:
xDarkRazoR wrote:

Damn...

[img]

Some people are saying that his tattoos are prison tats. Something tells me it will never be mentioned though.

NEXT STEP UP likes this post

Back to top Go down
xDarkRazoR

xDarkRazoR

PostSubject: Re: Texas mall shooting, unknown number of victims, possible second shooter.   Texas mall shooting, unknown number of victims, possible second shooter. Icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2023 8:41 am

According to media reports, Allen mall shooter identified himself as ''incel'' in his own posts. But personally I'm careful about trusting these reports.

QuestionMark, NEXT STEP UP and anna444 like this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Texas mall shooting, unknown number of victims, possible second shooter.   Texas mall shooting, unknown number of victims, possible second shooter. Icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2023 10:18 am

Journo Moment
Back to top Go down
NEXT STEP UP

NEXT STEP UP

PostSubject: Re: Texas mall shooting, unknown number of victims, possible second shooter.   Texas mall shooting, unknown number of victims, possible second shooter. Icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2023 10:21 am

Sturmengel wrote:
Journo Moment
TOP KEK

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Texas mall shooting, unknown number of victims, possible second shooter.   Texas mall shooting, unknown number of victims, possible second shooter. Icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2023 10:35 am

NEXT STEP UP wrote:
Sturmengel wrote:
Journo Moment
TOP KEK
Big if True
Back to top Go down
transcendentalauracel331

transcendentalauracel331

Contribution Points : 16407
Forum Reputation : 100

PostSubject: Re: Texas mall shooting, unknown number of victims, possible second shooter.   Texas mall shooting, unknown number of victims, possible second shooter. Icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2023 1:50 pm

Sturmengel wrote:
Journo Moment

Wow, the infamous Neo-Nazi KKK terrorist incel MAGA Q-Anon hate group "Right Wing Death Squad" I can't believe it.
Seriously though, the phrase "RWDS" really takes me back to 2017, I remember when there were Moon Man parody songs with that phrase.

"Sat is whatever is other than the Gods and the Prana, while Tyam consists of the Gods and the Prana. All of that is comprehended by this word 'Satyam.' That is the full extent of this whole world. And you are this whole world." - (Kaushitaki Upanishad 1.6)

Nihilism is just the rejection of teleology.

"I am the punishment of God. If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you." - Genghis Khan

Back to top Go down
xDarkRazoR

xDarkRazoR

PostSubject: Re: Texas mall shooting, unknown number of victims, possible second shooter.   Texas mall shooting, unknown number of victims, possible second shooter. Icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2023 1:56 pm

''Right Wing Death Squad are said to be a neo-Nazi group''

QuestionMark, TheNeuroSurge, Drum$tick, ANOMIC and NEXT STEP UP like this post

Back to top Go down
xDarkRazoR

xDarkRazoR

PostSubject: Re: Texas mall shooting, unknown number of victims, possible second shooter.   Texas mall shooting, unknown number of victims, possible second shooter. Icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2023 2:35 pm

Wtf... this guy seems to be a massive IRL troll: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Texas mall shooting, unknown number of victims, possible second shooter.   Texas mall shooting, unknown number of victims, possible second shooter. Icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2023 2:40 pm

xDarkRazoR wrote:
Wtf... this guy seems to be a massive IRL troll: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Jannies took it down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Texas mall shooting, unknown number of victims, possible second shooter.   Texas mall shooting, unknown number of victims, possible second shooter. Icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2023 2:53 pm

It now starts to make sense...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Texas mall shooting, unknown number of victims, possible second shooter.   Texas mall shooting, unknown number of victims, possible second shooter. Icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2023 3:01 pm

Reading through all these Twitter comments is pure cancer.
Back to top Go down
Darkness

Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Texas mall shooting, unknown number of victims, possible second shooter.   Texas mall shooting, unknown number of victims, possible second shooter. Icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2023 4:07 pm

QuestionMark, TheNeuroSurge, Engel, Amokauliflower, Drum$tick, NEXT STEP UP, vril and like this post

Back to top Go down
NEXT STEP UP

NEXT STEP UP

PostSubject: Re: Texas mall shooting, unknown number of victims, possible second shooter.   Texas mall shooting, unknown number of victims, possible second shooter. Icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2023 9:14 pm

ZZZ55689 wrote:

Nice Jason Voorhees slippers, faggot

QuestionMark, TheNeuroSurge, Darkness and ZAVANZK like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Texas mall shooting, unknown number of victims, possible second shooter.   Texas mall shooting, unknown number of victims, possible second shooter. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Texas mall shooting, unknown number of victims, possible second shooter.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next