Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mass killings with unknown preparators?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Woundfucker

Woundfucker

Contribution Points : 7405
Forum Reputation : 197

Mass killings with unknown preparators? Empty
PostSubject: Mass killings with unknown preparators?   Mass killings with unknown preparators? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 26, 2023 1:03 am

The only mass killing with an unknown perpetrator I know about is the 2008 Lane Bryant mass shooting that killed 5.
Back to top Go down
Carnations

Carnations

Contribution Points : 13523
Forum Reputation : 81

PostSubject: Re: Mass killings with unknown preparators?   Mass killings with unknown preparators? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 26, 2023 1:12 am

This is somewhat outdated but: https://morbidmysteries.blogspot.com/p/unsolved-mass-murders.html

Woundfucker likes this post

Back to top Go down
Woundfucker

Woundfucker

Contribution Points : 7405
Forum Reputation : 197

PostSubject: Re: Mass killings with unknown preparators?   Mass killings with unknown preparators? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 26, 2023 1:14 am

Carnations wrote:
This is somewhat outdated but: https://morbidmysteries.blogspot.com/p/unsolved-mass-murders.html
 Thank you for this.

Carnations likes this post

Back to top Go down
Isabell.Sholl

Isabell.Sholl

Contribution Points : 6142
Forum Reputation : 100

PostSubject: Re: Mass killings with unknown preparators?   Mass killings with unknown preparators? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 26, 2023 6:30 am

I'm not very interested in unsolved mass murders so I don't know many, I would say the most interesting case is the Hebei Lime Plant Stabbings with 8 Deads.

I know of several cases where the name of the perpetrator is unknown or at least I don't know, but it is probably not the definition of "Unknown" you are looking for, but if you are interested, I recommend you search about the borno shooting of 2022, a Nigerian soldier killed 7 and injured 16 others before fleeing and being later arrested, although a motive has not been stated, it is believed that drugs and a PTSD trauma could have played a role, I was a little surprised to learn about it since I had been looking for cases in Africa for months and I found out about that incident recently despite it being very deadly.

vril and xDarkRazoR dislike this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mass killings with unknown preparators?   Mass killings with unknown preparators? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 26, 2023 6:34 pm

Isabell.Sholl wrote:
I'm not very interested in unsolved mass murders so I don't know many, I would say the most interesting case is the Hebei Lime Plant Stabbings with 8 Deads.

I know of several cases where the name of the perpetrator is unknown or at least I don't know, but it is probably not the definition of "Unknown" you are looking for, but if you are interested, I recommend you search about the borno shooting of 2022, a Nigerian soldier killed 7 and injured 16 others before fleeing and being later arrested, although a motive has not been stated, it is believed that drugs and a PTSD trauma could have played a role, I was a little surprised to learn about it since I had been looking for cases in Africa for months and I found out about that incident recently despite it being very deadly.
WOAH ZELLAWEISTDAY3 WITH HER DOGEATER ASS FACE PFP SO FUCKIN SMART TOTALLY LIKE NO ONE CARES FRFR NO CAP
Back to top Go down
ForcedMeme

ForcedMeme

Contribution Points : 6810
Forum Reputation : 52

PostSubject: Re: Mass killings with unknown preparators?   Mass killings with unknown preparators? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 17, 2023 1:20 pm

2018 Rakai school arson
21 june 2000 Lycée central St-Gabriel massacre (unclear) (in french only)

"I am not obliged to give further explanation of my actions. I have  known but only one person who has value as a human being and I thought I  was in love with her. I feel bad that she rejected me and I hope that,  with what I will do on Friday, she will change her opinion of me.”
- Dimitris Patmanidis, 2009

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mass killings with unknown preparators?   Mass killings with unknown preparators? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mass killings with unknown preparators?
Page 1 of 1