Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Eric and Dylan unknown best friend.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Eric and Dylan unknown best friend.  Empty
PostSubject: Eric and Dylan unknown best friend.    Eric and Dylan unknown best friend.  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2015 7:06 pm

Hi folks, long time no see! I've finally found this forum after a loooong while, tho I still recognize some nicks around here. Glad to be back and read some thoughts of yours. I hope my English improved just a little, but still - sorry for any mistakes and errors.

Anyways, I was wondering about one thing. Recently I was reading about a James Holmes' trial (I know it is old, but I accidentaly stumbled upon article about it). It mentioned that some of the jurors involved in the Aurora shooter trial were connected to CHS shooting. As I read on, it turned out that one of the jurors (the name obviously omitted) is former best friend of Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold (it says that he befriended them in 8th grade), and allegedly his prom date was one of the girls killed during the massacre.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but there were four female fatalities (Cassie, Kelly, Rachel and Lauren), and only three attending prom: Cassie, Rachel and Lauren, right? I only know that Rachel's date was Nick Baumgart, but I guess it is highly unlikely he was Eric and Dylan friend ever, since they targeted him for their "rebel missions" some time before the shooting. In other two cases, I've never heard about any prom dates being Eric and Dylan friends. But maybe I am missing something? Anyone have any idea?
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn

Contribution Points : 118783
Forum Reputation : 1004

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan unknown best friend.    Eric and Dylan unknown best friend.  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2015 7:44 pm

If you're asking who the Juror was. It was Nick.

Back to top Go down
Jenn
Jenn

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan unknown best friend.    Eric and Dylan unknown best friend.  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2015 7:46 pm

Also, here is a thread where we discussed this awhile back.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan unknown best friend.    Eric and Dylan unknown best friend.  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2015 7:49 pm

Thank you very much, Jenn! I probably should search the forum some more. Back to the reading then.
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Jenn

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan unknown best friend.    Eric and Dylan unknown best friend.  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2015 8:49 pm

coloradorat1990 wrote:
Thank you very much, Jenn! I probably should search the forum some more. Back to the reading then.
No problem. Yea, if you're just visiting this forum for the first time, there is definitely a lot of interesting threads to get through. Feel free though to create any new topics or bump old ones and welcome to the forum. I hope you enjoy your time here with us.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eric and Dylan unknown best friend.    Eric and Dylan unknown best friend.  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eric and Dylan unknown best friend.
Page 1 of 1