Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Threats on Columbine anniversary

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Cezar

Contribution Points : 101574
Forum Reputation : 4

Threats on Columbine anniversary  Empty
PostSubject: Threats on Columbine anniversary    Threats on Columbine anniversary  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 2:52 pm

Quote :
Graffiti in Temple University building makes threats on Columbine anniversary

University’s men’s bathroom warned of a “lesson” on the 14th anniversary of the Columbine High School shootings.

The Temple University Police Department issued an advisory Friday that the two messages, which was found in Gladfelter Hall in March, referenced the murders of 13 people on April 20, 1999 at the Littleten, Colo. school.

The messages read “April 20th I’ll bring honor to Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold,” which references the two seniors who opened fire on the school population and then committed suicide. The second message read, “April 20th you will all learn the meaning of suffering.”

“We want to assure you that the safety of the Temple community is our top priority and every effort is being made to keep our students, faculty and staff safe,” according to the advisory.

Extra security is planned for this Saturday.

Article

Idle threat?

Bring honor to Eric and Dylan? scratch
Back to top Go down
MarmaladeSkies

Contribution Points : 101366
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Threats on Columbine anniversary    Threats on Columbine anniversary  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 3:15 pm

Quote :
Idle threat?

Probably, but I'm glad they're taking it seriously. I remember I notified my school about a bomb threat written in the bathroom in 2006 and they did NOTHING but erase it.
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn

Contribution Points : 118758
Forum Reputation : 1004

PostSubject: Re: Threats on Columbine anniversary    Threats on Columbine anniversary  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 4:26 pm

It could be an idle threat. Do most people who intend on bombing/shooting up their school leave messages on the wall that they are going to do it? I would think that they wouldn't, because they would want everybody in the school. You know, to have more causalities?

Either way, any threats whatsoever, the school should take them seriously.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Threats on Columbine anniversary    Threats on Columbine anniversary  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 4:37 pm

Threats of any sort should be taken seriously, no matter how idle. I'm glad they took precautions.
Back to top Go down
Laeda

Contribution Points : 101506

PostSubject: Re: Threats on Columbine anniversary    Threats on Columbine anniversary  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 6:12 pm

I doubt someone would scribble about his dangerous plans right on the school walls.
I like to think it's just random teen angst for failing a test or perhaps some fangirl.
Though glad they took it seriously either way

PostSubject: Re: Threats on Columbine anniversary    Threats on Columbine anniversary  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 6:23 pm

If the handwriting looks feminine, leave the little fantwits alone and let them masturbate in peace.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Threats on Columbine anniversary    Threats on Columbine anniversary  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 11:19 pm

It will happen every year, I doubt any will every come though to be genuine. But you cant ignore them. the 15 year anniversary next year will be a big one and im sure there will be more than ever
Back to top Go down
tragedy79

Contribution Points : 101995

PostSubject: Re: Threats on Columbine anniversary    Threats on Columbine anniversary  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 3:05 am

FredPete wrote:
If the handwriting looks feminine, leave the little fantwits alone and let them masturbate in peace.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn

Contribution Points : 118758
Forum Reputation : 1004

PostSubject: Re: Threats on Columbine anniversary    Threats on Columbine anniversary  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 3:08 am

The 15th Anniversary will be on Easter Sunday.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Threats on Columbine anniversary    Threats on Columbine anniversary  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Threats on Columbine anniversary
Page 1 of 1