Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

 

 Graphic library walkthrough description by survivor's son.

Go down 
+5
fatlittleparasite
Yumeko-chan
Falco
Jbow89
slippy123
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest




Graphic library walkthrough description by survivor's son. Empty
PostSubject: Graphic library walkthrough description by survivor's son.   Graphic library walkthrough description by survivor's son. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2016 3:39 pm

This document was included on a cd from a Columbine documents website. Written by a survivor's son who went on a library walkthrough 6 weeks or so after the shootings.

Quote :
Here's the skinny. My beloved mother works at Columbine highschool (where I graduated in '87). On 20 Apr 99 at approximately 11:15am she went into the library to look for her boss (an un-named computer teaher). Hell broke loose. She hid in a magazine locker adjasent (sp) to the library. Four hours later, the SWAT team led her to safety.

Now click ahead... My beloved mom is going through some serious fucking counseling. Complete with lots of cool drugs (that I steal on a regular basis!) Her trauma counselor thinks that it might be a good idea if someone in the family visits the site where everything happened.

My father declines. It is a little too much for him. My mom asks me. "Sure, I'll go!" I answer, not knowing what's in store fore me.

Here we go.

Enter Columbine HS at the north entrance -by the old auto shop building. Sign in -me, my mom and brother, her counselor, three firefighters, six admin officials, and two cops. (we had to sign our names so they knew we
were there).

Walk down the halls. Cop lets us know where everyone met the wrath of Eric and Dylan. There are bullet holes in the hall thresholds. Pretty fuckin cool I think. I touch them. 9mm slugs leave a nice sized hole.

We go into the library. This is really fuckin strange. All the interior windows have black butcher-block paper covering them. Can't see in or out.. Enter the room. Gotta sign a statement saying we won't go to the media etc... (This, I thought was pretty cool. Aimee Sporer* would cum in her panties to be in this room. I got to go in simply cuz I was a sprog of a survivor. )*Aimee Sporer is the extremely cute albeit married and motherly newscaster of our local channel four news.

Enter the room. First thing that grabs my attention is the carpet. It looks like its burned in spots. Closer examination realizes that its not burned. Its blood. Nine mm rifles and shotguns do a fucking good job of draining bodies. It was all underneath tables. Most of the kids died as they were hiding under tables. Granted, it had been 6+ weeks since the massacre, the blood was still very visable. (I guess bloood doesn't evaporate). Here's the wierd part: The blood was so thick that you could scrape it up with a putty knife. It was like dried up clay on the carpet (Sorry secret santa wishers, I didn't grab any samples). One kid who died had his *brains* blown onto the carpet. This nearly caused me to lose my lunch. But as a good A.T'er, I held it in. Picture a spot about as large as a frisbee. Turn it greyish-brown. Add cracks due to drying. Fucking brains. But what really had me was the presence of a fucking *turd* on the floor. I pointed it out to the investigator and asked, "what is that???" He replied, "Feces" Apparently, one girl shit on the floor as Eric and Dylan went about their mayhem.

Good ole' Cassie (she said yes) Bernall was reading the fucking newspaper when she bought it. It was opened up to page 16 and had her blood on it. Actually, there was blood everywhere. It was on the books, floor, periodicles, etc...

Go to the east part of the library. Eric and Dylan wisely decided to end it here. OK, most of the investigators believe Eric shot Dylan. When the report comes out, this claim will likely be substatiated. Now I have shot many high powered rifles in my age. I never knew that ballistics can be so messy. Eric put a gun to his mouth and literally blew his brains all over the ceiling. I mean *all over* there is a spot where him and Dylan died. Above that spot is a streak of blood that coats the white, styrafoam ceiling panels where they died.

Spent an hour and 1/2 in the library with the cops. Saw shit I never hope to see again. When I went into work later that day, I was in a fuck of a bad mood.

p.s. Collected some broken glass from the library. Put it in jar and took it to the local watering hole. Man, some fuckers have no sense of humor.
Back to top Go down
slippy123

slippy123


Posts : 879
Contribution Points : 105988
Forum Reputation : 1235
Join date : 2015-08-25

Graphic library walkthrough description by survivor's son. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graphic library walkthrough description by survivor's son.   Graphic library walkthrough description by survivor's son. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2016 12:45 am

4Nick wrote:
This document was included on a cd from a Columbine documents website. Written by a survivor's son who went on a library walkthrough 6 weeks or so after the shootings.

Quote :
Here's the skinny. My beloved mother works at Columbine highschool (where I graduated in '87). On 20 Apr 99 at approximately 11:15am she went into the library to look for her boss (an un-named computer teaher). Hell broke loose. She hid in a magazine locker adjasent (sp) to the library. Four hours later, the SWAT team led her to safety.

Now click ahead... My beloved mom is going through some serious fucking counseling. Complete with lots of cool drugs (that I steal on a regular basis!) Her trauma counselor thinks that it might be a good idea if someone in the family visits the site where everything happened.

My father declines. It is a little too much for him. My mom asks me. "Sure, I'll go!" I answer, not knowing what's in store fore me.

Here we go.

Enter Columbine HS at the north entrance -by the old auto shop building. Sign in -me, my mom and brother, her counselor, three firefighters, six admin officials, and two cops. (we had to sign our names so they knew we
were there).

Walk down the halls. Cop lets us know where everyone met the wrath of Eric and Dylan. There are bullet holes in the hall thresholds. Pretty fuckin cool I think. I touch them. 9mm slugs leave a nice sized hole.

We go into the library. This is really fuckin strange. All the interior windows have black butcher-block paper covering them. Can't see in or out.. Enter the room. Gotta sign a statement saying we won't go to the media etc... (This, I thought was pretty cool. Aimee Sporer* would cum in her panties to be in this room. I got to go in simply cuz I was a sprog of a survivor. )*Aimee Sporer is the extremely cute albeit married and motherly newscaster of our local channel four news.

Enter the room. First thing that grabs my attention is the carpet. It looks like its burned in spots. Closer examination realizes that its not burned. Its blood. Nine mm rifles and shotguns do a fucking good job of draining bodies. It was all underneath tables. Most of the kids died as they were hiding under tables. Granted, it had been 6+ weeks since the massacre, the blood was still very visable. (I guess bloood doesn't evaporate). Here's the wierd part: The blood was so thick that you could scrape it up with a putty knife. It was like dried up clay on the carpet (Sorry secret santa wishers, I didn't grab any samples). One kid who died had his *brains* blown onto the carpet. This nearly caused me to lose my lunch. But as a good A.T'er, I held it in. Picture a spot about as large as a frisbee. Turn it greyish-brown. Add cracks due to drying. Fucking brains. But what really had me was the presence of a fucking *turd* on the floor. I pointed it out to the investigator and asked, "what is that???" He replied, "Feces" Apparently, one girl shit on the floor as Eric and Dylan went about their mayhem.

Good ole' Cassie (she said yes) Bernall was reading the fucking newspaper when she bought it. It was opened up to page 16 and had her blood on it. Actually, there was blood everywhere. It was on the books, floor, periodicles, etc...

Go to the east part of the library. Eric and Dylan wisely decided to end it here. OK, most of the investigators believe Eric shot Dylan. When the report comes out, this claim will likely be substatiated. Now I have shot many high powered rifles in my age. I never knew that ballistics can be so messy. Eric put a gun to his mouth and literally blew his brains all over the ceiling. I mean *all over* there is a spot where him and Dylan died. Above that spot is a streak of blood that coats the white, styrafoam ceiling panels where they died.

Spent an hour and 1/2 in the library with the cops. Saw shit I never hope to see again. When I went into work later that day, I was in a fuck of a bad mood.

p.s. Collected some broken glass from the library. Put it in jar and took it to the local watering hole. Man, some fuckers have no sense of humor.

Always wondered if this was real. Idk, just the way its written, or something makes me a little questionable. I'm sure some of you will be able to narrow it down and figure out who it was, if it is indeed legit.
Back to top Go down
Jbow89




Posts : 93
Contribution Points : 75560
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2016-02-17

Graphic library walkthrough description by survivor's son. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graphic library walkthrough description by survivor's son.   Graphic library walkthrough description by survivor's son. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2016 1:51 am

It seems really weirdly written. Especially for someone that would be 29/30 at the time
Back to top Go down
Falco

Falco


Posts : 299
Contribution Points : 87232
Forum Reputation : 70
Join date : 2014-09-13
Location : Melbourne, Australia.

Graphic library walkthrough description by survivor's son. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graphic library walkthrough description by survivor's son.   Graphic library walkthrough description by survivor's son. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2016 3:16 am

I doubt the authentication of this.

_________________
*insert Columbine related quote here*
Back to top Go down
Yumeko-chan




Posts : 174
Contribution Points : 105940
Forum Reputation : 102
Join date : 2013-03-16
Age : 40
Location : Colorado Springs, CO

Graphic library walkthrough description by survivor's son. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graphic library walkthrough description by survivor's son.   Graphic library walkthrough description by survivor's son. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2016 6:08 pm

Pretty sure this account has been confirmed to be BS.
Back to top Go down
fatlittleparasite




Posts : 79
Contribution Points : 98277
Forum Reputation : 4
Join date : 2013-08-22

Graphic library walkthrough description by survivor's son. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graphic library walkthrough description by survivor's son.   Graphic library walkthrough description by survivor's son. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2016 8:18 pm

Yumeko-chan wrote:
Pretty sure this account has been confirmed to be BS.

Saw that on the forum here as well. Can't remember where.
Back to top Go down
slippy123

slippy123


Posts : 879
Contribution Points : 105988
Forum Reputation : 1235
Join date : 2015-08-25

Graphic library walkthrough description by survivor's son. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graphic library walkthrough description by survivor's son.   Graphic library walkthrough description by survivor's son. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2016 9:02 pm

I only gave it a second thought since a Columbine site is a legit site for info. I hope they aren't making money off of cds with stories that aren't real.
Back to top Go down
deathmedic




Posts : 221
Contribution Points : 102449
Forum Reputation : 10
Join date : 2013-03-17

Graphic library walkthrough description by survivor's son. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graphic library walkthrough description by survivor's son.   Graphic library walkthrough description by survivor's son. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2016 9:37 pm

YEah this was confirmed BS I think I posted it somewhere here.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




Graphic library walkthrough description by survivor's son. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graphic library walkthrough description by survivor's son.   Graphic library walkthrough description by survivor's son. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 29, 2016 8:20 am

Old and fake.
Back to top Go down
radaddio




Posts : 333
Contribution Points : 83990
Forum Reputation : 10
Join date : 2015-04-08
Age : 104
Location : Cali.

Graphic library walkthrough description by survivor's son. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graphic library walkthrough description by survivor's son.   Graphic library walkthrough description by survivor's son. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 29, 2016 1:14 pm

Would be cool if it was legitimate, but it was proven as false.
Back to top Go down
FlyerFan

FlyerFan


Posts : 184
Contribution Points : 77447
Forum Reputation : 3
Join date : 2015-11-20

Graphic library walkthrough description by survivor's son. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graphic library walkthrough description by survivor's son.   Graphic library walkthrough description by survivor's son. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 29, 2016 5:51 pm

I know the site you are talking about that gives those CD's out for donations and I honestly don't think the person in charge of the site knows that that is a fake account. The rest of their site is genuinely pretty good for facts.
Back to top Go down
radaddio




Posts : 333
Contribution Points : 83990
Forum Reputation : 10
Join date : 2015-04-08
Age : 104
Location : Cali.

Graphic library walkthrough description by survivor's son. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graphic library walkthrough description by survivor's son.   Graphic library walkthrough description by survivor's son. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 29, 2016 7:07 pm

Agreed. Some of the stuff on acolumbinesite has been held over since the late 90's

Still, the site owner might appreciate a heads up so they can correct it or offer a disclaimer.
Back to top Go down
ThoughtBox

ThoughtBox


Posts : 407
Contribution Points : 84496
Forum Reputation : 13
Join date : 2015-03-26
Age : 45
Location : NY, U.S.A.

Graphic library walkthrough description by survivor's son. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graphic library walkthrough description by survivor's son.   Graphic library walkthrough description by survivor's son. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 29, 2016 7:17 pm

This has been debunked numerous times. It needs to go away.

_________________
"I will have a love, someone who is me in a way. Someday ... possibly thru this life, maybe another, but it will happen..."  --DK, The Book of Existences

“Despair is the price one pays for self-awareness. Look deeply into life, and you'll always find despair.” -- Irvin D. Yalom, MD
Back to top Go down
ThoughtBox

ThoughtBox


Posts : 407
Contribution Points : 84496
Forum Reputation : 13
Join date : 2015-03-26
Age : 45
Location : NY, U.S.A.

Graphic library walkthrough description by survivor's son. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graphic library walkthrough description by survivor's son.   Graphic library walkthrough description by survivor's son. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 29, 2016 7:19 pm

Jbow89 wrote:
It seems really weirdly written. Especially for someone that would be 29/30 at the time

I do agree with the weirdly written part. It seems disjointed and odd.

_________________
"I will have a love, someone who is me in a way. Someday ... possibly thru this life, maybe another, but it will happen..."  --DK, The Book of Existences

“Despair is the price one pays for self-awareness. Look deeply into life, and you'll always find despair.” -- Irvin D. Yalom, MD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content





Graphic library walkthrough description by survivor's son. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graphic library walkthrough description by survivor's son.   Graphic library walkthrough description by survivor's son. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
Graphic library walkthrough description by survivor's son.
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Library Survivors fleeing the library
» The library deaths. In Graphic Detail.
» Library survivors
» Ripples of Columbine: New documentary including library survivors.
» Graphic Discussion

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Thoughts on the Shooting-
Jump to: