Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

1999 Katie Couric interview of Craig Scott and Isiah Shoels' father

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
gumshoe

Contribution Points : 80806
Forum Reputation : 0

1999 Katie Couric interview of Craig Scott and Isiah Shoels' father Empty
PostSubject: 1999 Katie Couric interview of Craig Scott and Isiah Shoels' father   1999 Katie Couric interview of Craig Scott and Isiah Shoels' father Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2016 5:14 pm

I remember watching a Katie Couric interview of Craig Scott and Isiah Shoels' father in 1999 just days after the Columbine massacre. In that interview, Craig Scott gave testimony of what happened in the Columbine massacre that I have never seen substantiated in the 11k or anywhere else for that matter (even by Craig Scott himself in later accounts). Craig Scott said that Eric and Dylan ran up a stairway (outside of the library) yelling "Where's the little [n-word]?", looking for Isiah Shoels. As I recall, Craig Scott said that Eric and Dylan chased Isiah into the library and then shot him. All subsequent accounts that I've read after that 1999 interview never mention Eric and Dylan chasing Isiah into the library. From subsequent accounts that I've read, it is implied that Isiah was already in the library before Isiah even knew that the massacre was going on. Subsequent accounts say that Dylan said "We have a n-word here", but they never mention Eric or Dylan saying "Where's the little n-word?"

Is anyone familiar with this interview in which Katie Couric interviewed Craig Scott and Mr. Shoels? If so, do you remember Craig Scott testifying in this interview that Eric and Dylan ran up a stairway outside the library screaming "Where's the little n-word?"
Back to top Go down
Gctiger

Contribution Points : 75688
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: 1999 Katie Couric interview of Craig Scott and Isiah Shoels' father   1999 Katie Couric interview of Craig Scott and Isiah Shoels' father Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2016 6:14 pm

I'll always feel sorry for Craig. For not only losing his sister but also the traumatic experience I'm sure he had with Matt and Isaiah

That being said, I'll always take what he says with a grain of salt. He seems to have his own narrative of columbine in his mind and has run with it for 17 years.
Back to top Go down
Gonz

Gonz

Contribution Points : 85140
Forum Reputation : 50

PostSubject: Re: 1999 Katie Couric interview of Craig Scott and Isiah Shoels' father   1999 Katie Couric interview of Craig Scott and Isiah Shoels' father Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2016 6:04 am

Well, Craig was also convicend that he heard Cassie Bernall saying "yes", besides he told for years the story about her sister being asked if she believed in God too… so I don't think he has too much credibility.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1999 Katie Couric interview of Craig Scott and Isiah Shoels' father   1999 Katie Couric interview of Craig Scott and Isiah Shoels' father Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1999 Katie Couric interview of Craig Scott and Isiah Shoels' father
Page 1 of 1