Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Brian Rohrbough

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
NotYourRobot

Contribution Points : 74574
Forum Reputation : 0

Brian Rohrbough Empty
PostSubject: Brian Rohrbough   Brian Rohrbough Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2016 6:25 pm

I can't decide if he was overly angry, what do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
shades

shades

Contribution Points : 79711
Forum Reputation : 38

Brian Rohrbough Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brian Rohrbough   Brian Rohrbough Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2016 6:32 pm

I support him. He had, still does rather, the right to be angry. His son was left for dead on the pavement with aerial shots over him, and the cops lied about the reason they can't take Danny's clothes back, and he was given mixed answers over who took his son's life. However, my support for him stops at the line where the whole christian propaganda begins.
I can't help but stand by him since he did a part helping randy hound jefferson county over evidence and case handling corruption etc. I think he's alright, he had alot to say and he has the right to. If the way he handled things the years after 4/20 makes him overly angry then randy and judy brown are practically the first columbine groupies. the browns weren't "angry", judy was definitely more vocal but it can't be helped that the boy that she made complains about literally shot up a school with the guy who was childhood friends with their son.

Contribution Points : 74574

Brian Rohrbough Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brian Rohrbough   Brian Rohrbough Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2016 6:59 pm

The Browns, even Brooks to an extent, male me mad, they seem very attention seeking, like they're always trying to get in in everybody else's business to make themselves more critical/important, even when Brooks was barely involved. Even John Savage said he makes stuff up.
Back to top Go down
shades

shades

Brian Rohrbough Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brian Rohrbough   Brian Rohrbough Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2016 7:02 pm

speaking of Brian this is a very good listen/episode of the radio show he was featured on couple years back [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Credits to the evidences section for bringing this radio show to light.

shades

Brian Rohrbough Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brian Rohrbough   Brian Rohrbough Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2016 7:08 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] sure, they are, however, the one time they pried into other's business, they should have been listened to, cause Columbine happened. Of course the crime itself is separate from their speculations because harris and klebold made their own decision to commit the crime, but it might have been prevented if judy's complaints had a follow up. in the end jeffco had a pre-existing search warrant that could be utilised following 4/20 ironically thanks to the complaints the browns made towards eric. Most of the evidences we could even look @ today is thanks to randy's constant hounding.

ThoughtBox

Contribution Points : 83896
Forum Reputation : 13

Brian Rohrbough Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brian Rohrbough   Brian Rohrbough Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2016 8:00 pm

I think anyone whose child was murdered in such a senseless act can be as GD angry as he or she wants to be.

Though I don't think all that anger is necessarily healthy, I would have hoped by now that he would have reached what some therapists term "post-traumatic growth" by now.

“Despair is the price one pays for self-awareness. Look deeply into life, and you'll always find despair.” -- Irvin D. Yalom, MD

Last edited by ThoughtBox on Thu May 19, 2016 8:01 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling, grammar)
Back to top Go down
PaintItBlack

PaintItBlack

Contribution Points : 96541
Forum Reputation : 52

Brian Rohrbough Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brian Rohrbough   Brian Rohrbough Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2016 9:11 pm

I cannot blame him for being angry and bitter on a human level.I can't judge him for that.However he is a devoted Christian and says he will never forgive E &D because under the scriptures he doesn't have to because they were unrepentant.The scriptures don't say that at all.They just command you to forgive.That makes no sense to me.

We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus; That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing.-Charles Bukowski
Back to top Go down
myshame

Contribution Points : 74944

Brian Rohrbough Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brian Rohrbough   Brian Rohrbough Icon_minitimeThu Apr 06, 2017 8:35 pm

NotYourRobot wrote:
I can't decide if he was overly angry, what do you guys think?

I may disagree with him, but his level of anger is entirely appropriate, given what happened.
Back to top Go down
myshame

Contribution Points : 74944

Brian Rohrbough Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brian Rohrbough   Brian Rohrbough Icon_minitimeThu Apr 06, 2017 8:38 pm

I just found out that he was Alan Keyes' vice presidential pick for some fringe party back in 2008. Weird.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Brian Rohrbough Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brian Rohrbough   Brian Rohrbough Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brian Rohrbough
Page 1 of 1