Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Daniel Rohrbough Laying at the stairs

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Daniel Rohrbough Laying at the stairs  Empty
PostSubject: Daniel Rohrbough Laying at the stairs    Daniel Rohrbough Laying at the stairs  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 4:05 pm

I found two images of Daniel Rohrbough laying on the sidewalk
REDACTED VERSION
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
UNREDACTED (YOUR CHOISE TO OPEN):
Back to top Go down
Gonz

Gonz

Contribution Points : 84265
Forum Reputation : 50

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Rohrbough Laying at the stairs    Daniel Rohrbough Laying at the stairs  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 4:34 pm

That's not him, these pictures are from the reconstruction of events that El Paso County did to find out who fired the bullet that killed Daniel, so that's just and officer playing dead.

These are the real pics (click to see):

Last edited by Gonz on Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gonz

Gonz

Contribution Points : 84265
Forum Reputation : 50

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Rohrbough Laying at the stairs    Daniel Rohrbough Laying at the stairs  Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2015 8:59 am

Oops, I just realized that I was wrong about my statement above regarding the order of the pictures, so I just wanna correct it just in case someone else read it. Actually, the second photo was the first to be taken. I didn't realized that the Dr. Pepper stain is bigger in the gif.

And this is from El Paso Report:

Quote :
Daniel came to rest lying on his chest/stomach with his head turned to the right, facing the school. His body was eventually rotated during rescue efforts, which caused the crime scene photographs to depict him on his right side. Daniel Rohrboughs death was almost instantaneous and without a doubt, occurred prior to the arrival of any law enforcement officers.
Back to top Go down
SandraSmit19

SandraSmit19

Contribution Points : 102319
Forum Reputation : 235

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Rohrbough Laying at the stairs    Daniel Rohrbough Laying at the stairs  Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2015 7:33 am

Gonz wrote:
Oops, I just realized that I was wrong about my statement above regarding the order of the pictures, so I just wanna correct it just in case someone else read it. Actually, the second photo was the first to be taken. I didn't realized that the Dr. Pepper stain is bigger in the gif.

And this is from El Paso Report:

Quote :
Daniel came to rest lying on his chest/stomach with his head turned to the right, facing the school. His body was eventually rotated during rescue efforts, which caused the crime scene photographs to depict him on his right side. Daniel Rohrboughs death was almost instantaneous and without a doubt, occurred prior to the arrival of any law enforcement officers.

While I know Danny died because of the multiple gunshots as per his autopsy report, his report also states that he died of 'exsanguination secondary to extensive injuries...' That, to me, means he was alive long enough to lose some significant blood as 'exsanguination' means the process of blood loss to a degree sufficient to cause death. So to say his death was almost instantaneous might not strictly be true.

Whether or not he suffered, I don't know, but I dearly hope he didn't.

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Rohrbough Laying at the stairs    Daniel Rohrbough Laying at the stairs  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Daniel Rohrbough Laying at the stairs
Page 1 of 1