Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

 

 Richard Castaldo Reddit comments on "I'm Not Ashamed"

Go down 
+3
shades
PaintItBlack
Nirvana92
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Nirvana92

Nirvana92


Posts : 358
Contribution Points : 84589
Forum Reputation : 80
Join date : 2015-04-22

Richard Castaldo Reddit comments on "I'm Not Ashamed" Empty
PostSubject: Richard Castaldo Reddit comments on "I'm Not Ashamed"   Richard Castaldo Reddit comments on "I'm Not Ashamed" Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2016 10:06 am

Hey guys I was looking up info on the Rachel Scott movie and I found a redditor who claims to be Richard. His comments are 2 of the last 4 at the bottom of the page:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

He doesn't say much except that he doesn't like how Rachel's death is used to promote religion. Basically he sees it as "religion got her killed so why promote what killed her". Interestingly enough he seems to be back to claiming Rachel's death was in fact due to her Christian beliefs. I seem to recall he had previously back peddled once before and claimed she wasn't actually confronted by E/D? Either way its just a couple comments, but I thought you guys might find it interesting.
Back to top Go down
PaintItBlack

PaintItBlack


Posts : 1656
Contribution Points : 97941
Forum Reputation : 52
Join date : 2014-02-12
Age : 37

Richard Castaldo Reddit comments on "I'm Not Ashamed" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Richard Castaldo Reddit comments on "I'm Not Ashamed"   Richard Castaldo Reddit comments on "I'm Not Ashamed" Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2016 11:07 am

Good find,Nirvana.
Richard has told 3 different versions of events total over the years.
I don't think he is lying but he did go through a traumatic event and as he has had people ask him to repeat what happened over and over again ,both out of curiosity and to try to confirm Rachel's martyrdom I don't think he remembers exactly what happened anymore.
It's very understandable how that could happen.

_________________
We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus; That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing.-Charles Bukowski
Back to top Go down
Nirvana92

Nirvana92


Posts : 358
Contribution Points : 84589
Forum Reputation : 80
Join date : 2015-04-22

Richard Castaldo Reddit comments on "I'm Not Ashamed" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Richard Castaldo Reddit comments on "I'm Not Ashamed"   Richard Castaldo Reddit comments on "I'm Not Ashamed" Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2016 1:32 pm

PaintItBlack wrote:
Good find,Nirvana.
Richard has told 3 different versions of events total over the years.
I don't think he is lying but he did go through a traumatic event and  as he has had people ask him to repeat what happened over and over again ,both out of curiosity and to try to confirm Rachel's martyrdom I don't think he remembers exactly what happened anymore.
It's very understandable how that could happen.

Thanks man!
I definitely don't think its malicious or anything like that. I'm sure his memories of that moment are clouded all to Hell, and the constant inquiries and retellings have probably made that worse. I'm glad to see him sticking up for Rachel after all these years though. He's a true friend for sure.
Back to top Go down
shades

shades


Posts : 2383
Contribution Points : 81161
Forum Reputation : 38
Join date : 2016-03-05
Location : 13th Beach

Richard Castaldo Reddit comments on "I'm Not Ashamed" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Richard Castaldo Reddit comments on "I'm Not Ashamed"   Richard Castaldo Reddit comments on "I'm Not Ashamed" Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2016 1:48 pm

If he's a true friend he'd keep it easy on the fabrications or just pull a patrick ireland and openly say I don't wish to talk about nor remember about Columbine anymore.

His claim caused a huge stir and mix up on the whole martyr she-said-yes mess and now there's a corny film about it. Stop it already. It's so annoying. The dead are dead. The christian propaganda is giving me a head spin.

_________________
Will you remain my fire in this temporary paradise?
Back to top Go down
Draw_It_White

Draw_It_White


Posts : 1114
Contribution Points : 99393
Forum Reputation : 154
Join date : 2014-01-27
Age : 39
Location : England

Richard Castaldo Reddit comments on "I'm Not Ashamed" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Richard Castaldo Reddit comments on "I'm Not Ashamed"   Richard Castaldo Reddit comments on "I'm Not Ashamed" Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2016 1:59 pm

To be honest, if your memories are jaded you should probably just say you don't know - not have multiple versions of what occurred in a few seconds time slot.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




Richard Castaldo Reddit comments on "I'm Not Ashamed" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Richard Castaldo Reddit comments on "I'm Not Ashamed"   Richard Castaldo Reddit comments on "I'm Not Ashamed" Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2016 2:26 pm

E&D made it clear in their writings that they had disdain for Christianity. Further, Dylan singled Rachel out calling her a "Godly whore". It's not hard to see how the connection was made. Or the Christian propaganda perpetuated. Is it all true? No. Is it annoying to some? Yes. ***Disclaimer*** I am not religious

Also, according to Richard's Mother, his intial telling of events (at a time he was likely in no shape to make something up to support an agenda) was of Eric asking her about her faith then telling her to "Go be with Him (God) then".

Who knows if that is actually what happened. But I for one would expect anyone who is convicted in a belief to use an event like the intial account of events to carry their message. I may or may not agree with the message but can absolutely see why (and can reapect) it has been used to evangelize.

That being said, we all know E&D's initial plan was a non-discriminatory plan where the killing of certain races, classes or creeds was not the aim.
Back to top Go down
shades

shades


Posts : 2383
Contribution Points : 81161
Forum Reputation : 38
Join date : 2016-03-05
Location : 13th Beach

Richard Castaldo Reddit comments on "I'm Not Ashamed" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Richard Castaldo Reddit comments on "I'm Not Ashamed"   Richard Castaldo Reddit comments on "I'm Not Ashamed" Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2016 3:05 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] the Rachel in their Basement Tape wasn't Scott.

_________________
Will you remain my fire in this temporary paradise?
Back to top Go down
shades

shades


Posts : 2383
Contribution Points : 81161
Forum Reputation : 38
Join date : 2016-03-05
Location : 13th Beach

Richard Castaldo Reddit comments on "I'm Not Ashamed" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Richard Castaldo Reddit comments on "I'm Not Ashamed"   Richard Castaldo Reddit comments on "I'm Not Ashamed" Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2016 3:11 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] also your paragraph is extremely clear and it's better stated than mine as I'm all hazed up and annoyed so, thank you loads.

_________________
Will you remain my fire in this temporary paradise?
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




Richard Castaldo Reddit comments on "I'm Not Ashamed" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Richard Castaldo Reddit comments on "I'm Not Ashamed"   Richard Castaldo Reddit comments on "I'm Not Ashamed" Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2016 3:33 pm

I guess I was not aware that the Rachel in the Basement Tapes was not Scott. I am still fairly new in my research compared to a lot of you on here. And as you know, there are so many conflicting accounts. Who was Dylan referring to? Is in the 11K? My point remains though.

Btw, your point was clear and not one I necessarily disagree with. I'm just not surprised or annoyed by the Christian agenda.

Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff


Posts : 2677
Contribution Points : 97549
Forum Reputation : 1190
Join date : 2016-03-02
Age : 36

Richard Castaldo Reddit comments on "I'm Not Ashamed" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Richard Castaldo Reddit comments on "I'm Not Ashamed"   Richard Castaldo Reddit comments on "I'm Not Ashamed" Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2016 3:36 pm

tigerclone wrote:
I guess I was not aware that the Rachel in the Basement Tapes was not Scott. I am still fairly new in my research compared to a lot of you on here. And as you know, there are so many conflicting accounts. Who was Dylan referring to? Is in the 11K? My point remains though.

Btw, your point was clear and not one I necessarily disagree with. I'm just not surprised or annoyed by the Christian agenda.


It is in the 11k. Unfort. I cannot quote atm. But the Nick was Nick Baumgart and he and Rachel and Jen were all in a class with Eric and Dylan.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




Richard Castaldo Reddit comments on "I'm Not Ashamed" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Richard Castaldo Reddit comments on "I'm Not Ashamed"   Richard Castaldo Reddit comments on "I'm Not Ashamed" Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2016 3:42 pm

Lizpuff wrote:
tigerclone wrote:
I guess I was not aware that the Rachel in the Basement Tapes was not Scott. I am still fairly new in my research compared to a lot of you on here. And as you know, there are so many conflicting accounts. Who was Dylan referring to? Is in the 11K? My point remains though.

Btw, your point was clear and not one I necessarily disagree with. I'm just not surprised or annoyed by the Christian agenda.


It is in the 11k.  Unfort. I cannot quote atm. But the Nick was Nick Baumgart and he and Rachel and Jen were all in a class with Eric and Dylan.  

Thank you...If you come across a page number for it let me know.
Back to top Go down
shades

shades


Posts : 2383
Contribution Points : 81161
Forum Reputation : 38
Join date : 2016-03-05
Location : 13th Beach

Richard Castaldo Reddit comments on "I'm Not Ashamed" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Richard Castaldo Reddit comments on "I'm Not Ashamed"   Richard Castaldo Reddit comments on "I'm Not Ashamed" Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2016 4:45 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Quote :
from: *Ask for direct tumblr link*
"However, it seems that this cannot be about Rachel Scott.  Eric and Dylan had one class together that also had a Dustin, a Nick, a Rachel and a Jen, which was 5th period Psychology with Tom Johnson.  "Dustin" is (apparently) Dustin Harrison, “Nick” is Nicholas Foss, and “Jen” is Jennifer Grant.  And actually there are two “Rachels,” Rachel Baker and Rachael Goodwin.  We can’t be sure which one was being referred to."


[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Rachel Baker

her report (JC-001-006082):
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

and I think the Nick was Foss instead of Baumgart.

_________________
Will you remain my fire in this temporary paradise?


Last edited by tfsa47090 on Sun Jun 05, 2016 6:08 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : *Removed direct tumblr link.)
Back to top Go down
Nirvana92

Nirvana92


Posts : 358
Contribution Points : 84589
Forum Reputation : 80
Join date : 2015-04-22

Richard Castaldo Reddit comments on "I'm Not Ashamed" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Richard Castaldo Reddit comments on "I'm Not Ashamed"   Richard Castaldo Reddit comments on "I'm Not Ashamed" Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2016 9:10 pm

liquorvamp wrote:
If he's a true friend he'd keep it easy on the fabrications or just pull a patrick ireland and openly say I don't wish to talk about nor remember about Columbine anymore.

His claim caused a huge stir and mix up on the whole martyr she-said-yes mess and now there's a corny film about it. Stop it already. It's so annoying. The dead are dead. The christian propaganda is giving me a head spin.

I agree he should have probably kept his mouth shut after the initial investigation. He is kind of the sole reason the myth that Eric confronted her exists. By "true friend" though I was referring more to the fact that he's continuously tried to show people that there was more to Rachel than Christianity. There seems to be two camps when it comes to Rachel's friends: The "Rachel was a believer who made God proud" group and the "there was more to Rachel than her faith" group. In fact a large portion of the people who knew her seem to be upset about this movie. I do t want to hurt or offend anyone, but "I'm Not Ashamed" is pure religious propaganda. At a certain point all this martyr crap starts implying that her death was a bigger tragedy than the others. The same thing happened with Cassie, except her parents have accepted that she didnt actually say Yes to either Eric or Dylan.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




Richard Castaldo Reddit comments on "I'm Not Ashamed" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Richard Castaldo Reddit comments on "I'm Not Ashamed"   Richard Castaldo Reddit comments on "I'm Not Ashamed" Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2016 10:06 pm

liquorvamp wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Quote :
from: *Ask for direct tumblr link*
"However, it seems that this cannot be about Rachel Scott.  Eric and Dylan had one class together that also had a Dustin, a Nick, a Rachel and a Jen, which was 5th period Psychology with Tom Johnson.  "Dustin" is (apparently) Dustin Harrison, “Nick” is Nicholas Foss, and “Jen” is Jennifer Grant.  And actually there are two “Rachels,” Rachel Baker and Rachael Goodwin.  We can’t be sure which one was being referred to."


[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Rachel Baker

her report (JC-001-006082):
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

and I think the Nick was Foss instead of Baumgart.

Thank you! This is why I think Columbine is so fascinating to me. The fact that there is so much information available for us to go through and form educated opinions. I mean, I never would have imagined the initial curiosity that led to a few Google searches would have led to this.


Last edited by tfsa47090 on Sun Jun 05, 2016 6:09 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : *Removed quoted direct tumblr link.)
Back to top Go down
PaintItBlack

PaintItBlack


Posts : 1656
Contribution Points : 97941
Forum Reputation : 52
Join date : 2014-02-12
Age : 37

Richard Castaldo Reddit comments on "I'm Not Ashamed" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Richard Castaldo Reddit comments on "I'm Not Ashamed"   Richard Castaldo Reddit comments on "I'm Not Ashamed" Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2016 4:44 am

Nirvana92 wrote:
liquorvamp wrote:
If he's a true friend he'd keep it easy on the fabrications or just pull a patrick ireland and openly say I don't wish to talk about nor remember about Columbine anymore.

His claim caused a huge stir and mix up on the whole martyr she-said-yes mess and now there's a corny film about it. Stop it already. It's so annoying. The dead are dead. The christian propaganda is giving me a head spin.

I agree he should have probably kept his mouth shut after the initial investigation. He is kind of the sole reason the myth that Eric confronted her exists. By "true friend" though I was referring more to the fact that he's continuously tried to show people that there was more to Rachel than Christianity. There seems to be two camps when it comes to Rachel's friends: The "Rachel was a believer who made God proud" group and the "there was more to Rachel than her faith" group. In fact a large portion of the people who knew her seem to be upset about this movie. I do t want to hurt or offend anyone, but "I'm Not Ashamed" is pure religious propaganda. At a certain point all this martyr crap starts implying that her death was a bigger tragedy than the others. The same thing happened with Cassie, except her parents have accepted that she didnt actually say Yes to either Eric or Dylan.

Nirvana,
Where did you hear that Cassie's parents no longer believe she was a martyr? I am very curious about this because last I heard they still believe despite all the claims to the contrary.
Back in December or January they started a new project to get She said yes in more schools so based on that also I assumed they still believed because the book is not only the story of Cassie's life but of her faith and martyrdom.

_________________
We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus; That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing.-Charles Bukowski
Back to top Go down
Nirvana92

Nirvana92


Posts : 358
Contribution Points : 84589
Forum Reputation : 80
Join date : 2015-04-22

Richard Castaldo Reddit comments on "I'm Not Ashamed" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Richard Castaldo Reddit comments on "I'm Not Ashamed"   Richard Castaldo Reddit comments on "I'm Not Ashamed" Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2016 7:28 am

PaintItBlack wrote:
Nirvana92 wrote:
liquorvamp wrote:
If he's a true friend he'd keep it easy on the fabrications or just pull a patrick ireland and openly say I don't wish to talk about nor remember about Columbine anymore.

His claim caused a huge stir and mix up on the whole martyr she-said-yes mess and now there's a corny film about it. Stop it already. It's so annoying. The dead are dead. The christian propaganda is giving me a head spin.

I agree he should have probably kept his mouth shut after the initial investigation. He is kind of the sole reason the myth that Eric confronted her exists. By "true friend" though I was referring more to the fact that he's continuously tried to show people that there was more to Rachel than Christianity. There seems to be two camps when it comes to Rachel's friends: The "Rachel was a believer who made God proud" group and the "there was more to Rachel than her faith" group. In fact a large portion of the people who knew her seem to be upset about this movie. I do t want to hurt or offend anyone, but "I'm Not Ashamed" is pure religious propaganda. At a certain point all this martyr crap starts implying that her death was a bigger tragedy than the others. The same thing happened with Cassie, except her parents have accepted that she didnt actually say Yes to either Eric or Dylan.

Nirvana,
Where did you hear that Cassie's parents no longer believe she was a martyr? I am very curious about this because last I heard they still believe despite all the claims to the contrary.
Back in December or January they started a new project to get She said yes in more schools so based on that also I assumed they still believed because the book is not only the story of Cassie's life but of her faith and martyrdom.

I could have swore I've seen it said that they've accepted the "Yes" stuff most likely didnt happen. I'm having trouble finding a source though. It could be that I'm just misremembering speculation from here on the board haha.
Back to top Go down
PaintItBlack

PaintItBlack


Posts : 1656
Contribution Points : 97941
Forum Reputation : 52
Join date : 2014-02-12
Age : 37

Richard Castaldo Reddit comments on "I'm Not Ashamed" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Richard Castaldo Reddit comments on "I'm Not Ashamed"   Richard Castaldo Reddit comments on "I'm Not Ashamed" Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2016 10:38 am

Nirvana92 wrote:
PaintItBlack wrote:
Nirvana92 wrote:
liquorvamp wrote:
If he's a true friend he'd keep it easy on the fabrications or just pull a patrick ireland and openly say I don't wish to talk about nor remember about Columbine anymore.

His claim caused a huge stir and mix up on the whole martyr she-said-yes mess and now there's a corny film about it. Stop it already. It's so annoying. The dead are dead. The christian propaganda is giving me a head spin.

I agree he should have probably kept his mouth shut after the initial investigation. He is kind of the sole reason the myth that Eric confronted her exists. By "true friend" though I was referring more to the fact that he's continuously tried to show people that there was more to Rachel than Christianity. There seems to be two camps when it comes to Rachel's friends: The "Rachel was a believer who made God proud" group and the "there was more to Rachel than her faith" group. In fact a large portion of the people who knew her seem to be upset about this movie. I do t want to hurt or offend anyone, but "I'm Not Ashamed" is pure religious propaganda. At a certain point all this martyr crap starts implying that her death was a bigger tragedy than the others. The same thing happened with Cassie, except her parents have accepted that she didnt actually say Yes to either Eric or Dylan.

Nirvana,
Where did you hear that Cassie's parents no longer believe she was a martyr? I am very curious about this because last I heard they still believe despite all the claims to the contrary.
Back in December or January they started a new project to get She said yes in more schools so based on that also I assumed they still believed because the book is not only the story of Cassie's life but of her faith and martyrdom.

I could have swore I've seen it said that they've accepted the "Yes" stuff most likely didnt happen. I'm having trouble finding a source though. It could be that I'm just misremembering speculation from here on the board haha.


That's ok Nirvana.Thanks for the reply.

_________________
We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus; That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing.-Charles Bukowski
Back to top Go down
shades

shades


Posts : 2383
Contribution Points : 81161
Forum Reputation : 38
Join date : 2016-03-05
Location : 13th Beach

Richard Castaldo Reddit comments on "I'm Not Ashamed" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Richard Castaldo Reddit comments on "I'm Not Ashamed"   Richard Castaldo Reddit comments on "I'm Not Ashamed" Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2016 12:58 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] though I don't have the source right now I can back Nirvana's claim up that cassie's family indeed accepted that she wasn't the one who said yes. I heard it on a podcast covering Columbine too so it's searchable.

_________________
Will you remain my fire in this temporary paradise?
Back to top Go down
tfsa47090
Global Moderator & Top 10 Contributor



Posts : 944
Contribution Points : 102438
Forum Reputation : 91
Join date : 2013-03-18

Richard Castaldo Reddit comments on "I'm Not Ashamed" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Richard Castaldo Reddit comments on "I'm Not Ashamed"   Richard Castaldo Reddit comments on "I'm Not Ashamed" Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2016 6:17 pm

Links to social media accounts of any kind are and always have been forbidden on this forum.

Please adhere to the forum rules concerning this.

These threads explaining the rules are stickied to the top of every single section of this forum, and they have been for a very long time.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Gonz

Gonz


Posts : 109
Contribution Points : 86365
Forum Reputation : 50
Join date : 2015-01-21
Age : 33
Location : Europe

Richard Castaldo Reddit comments on "I'm Not Ashamed" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Richard Castaldo Reddit comments on "I'm Not Ashamed"   Richard Castaldo Reddit comments on "I'm Not Ashamed" Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2016 10:56 pm

PaintItBlack wrote:
Nirvana92 wrote:
PaintItBlack wrote:
Nirvana92 wrote:
At a certain point all this martyr crap starts implying that her death was a bigger tragedy than the others. The same thing happened with Cassie, except her parents have accepted that she didnt actually say Yes to either Eric or Dylan.

Nirvana,
Where did you hear that Cassie's parents no longer believe she was a martyr? I am very curious about this because last I heard they still believe despite all the claims to the contrary.
Back in December or January they started a new project to get She said yes in more schools so based on that also I assumed they still believed because the book is not only the story of Cassie's life but of her faith and martyrdom.

I could have swore I've seen it said that they've accepted the "Yes" stuff most likely didnt happen. I'm having trouble finding a source though. It could be that I'm just misremembering speculation from here on the board haha.


That's ok Nirvana.Thanks for the reply.


I have also read that somewhere but don't have the source right now, the Bernalls were like "ok, maybe she didn't say yes during that morning, but she said yes to God during her whole life" in order to being able to keep using the "She said yes" name for their project.
Back to top Go down
Nirvana92

Nirvana92


Posts : 358
Contribution Points : 84589
Forum Reputation : 80
Join date : 2015-04-22

Richard Castaldo Reddit comments on "I'm Not Ashamed" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Richard Castaldo Reddit comments on "I'm Not Ashamed"   Richard Castaldo Reddit comments on "I'm Not Ashamed" Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2016 12:34 am

Gonz wrote:
PaintItBlack wrote:
Nirvana92 wrote:
PaintItBlack wrote:
Nirvana92 wrote:
At a certain point all this martyr crap starts implying that her death was a bigger tragedy than the others. The same thing happened with Cassie, except her parents have accepted that she didnt actually say Yes to either Eric or Dylan.

Nirvana,
Where did you hear that Cassie's parents no longer believe she was a martyr? I am very curious about this because last I heard they still believe despite all the claims to the contrary.
Back in December or January they started a new project to get She said yes in more schools so based on that also I assumed they still believed because the book is not only the story of Cassie's life but of her faith and martyrdom.

I could have swore I've seen it said that they've accepted the "Yes" stuff most likely didnt happen. I'm having trouble finding a source though. It could be that I'm just misremembering speculation from here on the board haha.


That's ok Nirvana.Thanks for the reply.


I have also read that somewhere but don't have the source right now, the Bernalls were like "ok, maybe she didn't say yes during that morning, but she said yes to God during her whole life" in order to being able to keep using the "She said yes" name for their project.

I'm glad to know I'm not the only person to have seen this info. Once the official timeline came out their line of thought probably became "she WOULD have said yes".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content





Richard Castaldo Reddit comments on "I'm Not Ashamed" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Richard Castaldo Reddit comments on "I'm Not Ashamed"   Richard Castaldo Reddit comments on "I'm Not Ashamed" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
Richard Castaldo Reddit comments on "I'm Not Ashamed"
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Richard Castaldo- homeless and recovering from MRSA
» Reddit Witness testimony
» What Happened During the Rescue of Richard Castaldo
» Funny/retarded YouTube comments by Elliot Rodger
» Richard Castaldo 's alternate version of events

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Thoughts on the Shooting-
Jump to: