Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Always wondered

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Lifetime

Contribution Points : 102128
Forum Reputation : 0

Always wondered Empty
PostSubject: Always wondered   Always wondered Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 3:18 am

Who are the two boys in this picture

Wideawake

Contribution Points : 101776

Always wondered Empty
PostSubject: Re: Always wondered   Always wondered Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 4:38 am

You can't link directly to anything on that website. It just takes you to the homepage. Or at least, that's my experience. So I have no idea what picture you mean. Question
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn

Contribution Points : 118758
Forum Reputation : 1004

Always wondered Empty
PostSubject: Re: Always wondered   Always wondered Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 5:06 am

I don't think they are anyone in particular, just two students who were at the memorial, perhaps?

Back to top Go down
Lifetime

Contribution Points : 102128

Always wondered Empty
PostSubject: Re: Always wondered   Always wondered Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 1:03 am

I didn't realize I couldn't link to that site, I'll try and explain the picture since I can't seem to find it anywhere else.

It's the picture of two boys injured, laying down in one of the triage areas. The one boys is holding a woman's hand. I'm sure you know what picture I"m talking about. I've always wondered who they were.

Wideawake

Contribution Points : 101776

Always wondered Empty
PostSubject: Re: Always wondered   Always wondered Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 3:20 am

I know the picture you're talking about, but I have no idea who the boys are or what their injuries might be. Sorry!
Back to top Go down

Always wondered Empty
PostSubject: Re: Always wondered   Always wondered Icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 7:54 pm

It must be possible to find out who they are! Its gotta be SOMEWHERE int he 11K. It would surprise me if they were not. However, being able pen them two directly in it could be a problem. Could unearth something interesting though
Back to top Go down
SandraSmit19

SandraSmit19

Contribution Points : 103019
Forum Reputation : 235

Always wondered Empty
PostSubject: Re: Always wondered   Always wondered Icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 10:06 pm

The one on the left (with the woman holding his hand) is Makai Hall, the other boy is Mark Kintgen.

EDIT: I think the girl is Lindsay Elmore, by the way. Also, you can see the right hand of Mark Kintgen is bent at his side. That's because he suffered from some type of brain or neurological damage even before the shooting.

Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

Contribution Points : 124034
Forum Reputation : 1001

Always wondered Empty
PostSubject: Re: Always wondered   Always wondered Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2015 4:11 am

Good call Sandra ... you are correct !!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Always wondered Empty
PostSubject: Re: Always wondered   Always wondered Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Always wondered
Page 1 of 1