Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vehicular Massacres

Go down 
+7
DanielBryer
Kaynvink
Juicy Jazzy
log_1987
STK
Myll
InsaneIntruder
11 posters
AuthorMessage

Vehicular Massacres Empty
PostSubject: Vehicular Massacres   Vehicular Massacres Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2016 7:08 am

A very uncommon and interesting aspect of mass murder is vehicular attacks.

They prove how a person does not need guns,knives or explosives but a vehicle to obtain tremendous kill counts for example this year at Niece during a fireworks display a lone terrorist drove a 6 wheel cargo lorry at full speed into a crowd of spectators, he zig zagged to run over as many people as he could whilst shooting out the window. The chaos was devestating people were being mangled under the lorry bumper and being squashed by the wheels, he went 100s of yards plowing through the crowd before being shot down through the windscreen. He killed 86 and injured hundreds the attack was only minutes aswell proving the devestation.

Another was the Akihabara massacre where in Akihabara Japan a lunatic drove a cargo van into a crowd at a city crossing he killed 3 by running them over and 4 by stabbing the injured on the floor, he could of easily killed more with the knife due to them being incapacitated by the truck collision but chose to surrender to police his attack was again minutes long.

Also it happened twice in Isla Vista Saint Barbara, The first attack was in 2001 where a insane man drove a saab 50 mph into a crowd of pedestrians on the campus killing 4 and gravely injuring others and the second attack which all of you probaly know by now is the 2014 Elliot Rodgers massacre where he drove his BMW around the campus whilst shooting and running people over, he killed 7.

So whats your view on vehicular massacres? leave a message below.

-Ascension
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vehicular Massacres   Vehicular Massacres Icon_minitimeThu Oct 26, 2017 4:42 pm

It's now ISIS's weapon of choice, and other nutters like that man who crashed the van into a mosque in London. In England they banned most guns, but you can never ban all vehcles if you want the country to function.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vehicular Massacres   Vehicular Massacres Icon_minitimeThu Oct 26, 2017 4:50 pm

By making one weapon harder to get they have just made people improvise with things that are easier to come by. After all its not the weapon or object that kills.

If someone is soul sick, and crazy enough to want to commit murder, mass murder, etc. Then they will find some way of doing it sooner or later.
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

Contribution Points : 85803
Forum Reputation : 340

PostSubject: Re: Vehicular Massacres   Vehicular Massacres Icon_minitimeFri Oct 27, 2017 1:20 am

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
If someone is soul sick, and crazy enough to want to commit murder, mass murder, etc. Then they will find some way of doing it sooner or later.
Indeed. It's unavoidable. People who want to commit mass murder will always find a way to do so.
Back to top Go down
Myll

Contribution Points : 60547
Forum Reputation : 70

PostSubject: Re: Vehicular Massacres   Vehicular Massacres Icon_minitimeFri Oct 27, 2017 2:01 pm

There's some interesting cases of vehicle attacks.

In 2009 Karst Tates tried to attack the royal family at a parade in the Netherlands but instead hut 17 people then crashed in to a monument next to the bus the royal family was on. He killed 6 people and injured 11 with him and one of the injured dying later.

Then there was the La Rambla attack in Spain earlier this year where a terrorist run over more than 100 people killing 14 with a van before escaping. He then hijacked a car and stabbed the driver to death before being killed by the police a few days later.
Back to top Go down
STK

STK

Contribution Points : 72944
Forum Reputation : 330

PostSubject: Re: Vehicular Massacres   Vehicular Massacres Icon_minitimeFri Oct 27, 2017 4:46 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Priscilla Ford is a vehicular attack I have a passing interest in, although that's mostly because it's close to home. Also “I deliberately planned to get as many as possible. A Lincoln Continental can do a lot of damage, can’t it?” is one of my favorite mass murderer quotes.

"If opportunities for role fulfilment fall far short of the demand by those capable of filling roles, and having expectations to do so, only violence and disruption of social organization can follow. Individuals born under these circumstances will be so out of touch with reality as to be incapable even of alienation. Their most complex behaviors will become fragmented. Acquisition, creation and utilization of ideas appropriate for life in a post-industrial cultural-conceptual-technological society will have been blocked."
- John B. Calhoun

"If I died thirsty, it wouldn't matter for me if it rains ever again"
- Abu Firas al-Hamdani
Back to top Go down
log_1987

log_1987

Contribution Points : 57881
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Vehicular Massacres   Vehicular Massacres Icon_minitimeFri Jan 19, 2018 1:54 am

In January 2017, Dimitrious Gargasoulas killed 6 people and injured 36 in Melbourne, Australia with a Holden Commodore.

And in December 2017, Saeed Noori killed 1 person and injured 17 people in Melbourne, Australia with a Suzuki Vitara.

An interesting coincidence is that 30 years ago (1987) Melbourne had two mass shootings. It's as though when Melbourne gets hit, it always gets hit twice. 2017 was the year of vehicular rampage.
Back to top Go down
Juicy Jazzy

Juicy Jazzy

Contribution Points : 98519
Forum Reputation : 21

PostSubject: Re: Vehicular Massacres   Vehicular Massacres Icon_minitimeFri Jan 19, 2018 7:15 pm

A close friend was impacted by the Burke street rampage. His cousins son was one of the six killed.
Back to top Go down
Kaynvink

Kaynvink

Contribution Points : 61325
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Vehicular Massacres   Vehicular Massacres Icon_minitimeSat Jan 20, 2018 11:09 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I heared about this a few years ago , find it interesting although it was more of a suicide by cop action

DanielBryer

Contribution Points : 29528
Forum Reputation : 104

PostSubject: Re: Vehicular Massacres   Vehicular Massacres Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2022 11:23 am

Alec Minassian.
Back to top Go down
Homicide

Homicide

Contribution Points : 15681
Forum Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: Vehicular Massacres   Vehicular Massacres Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2022 11:31 am

DanielBryer wrote:
Alec Minassian.
What an angry, but also sexy virgin. How did this guy not get the ladies before or even after he got shot by the coppers

Certifies autist

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
DanielBryer

DanielBryer

PostSubject: Re: Vehicular Massacres   Vehicular Massacres Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2022 11:33 am

Homicide wrote:
DanielBryer wrote:
Alec Minassian.
What an angry, but also sexy virgin. How did this guy not get the ladies before or even after he got shot by the coppers

Certifies autist

Not all autistic people are like this piece of shit.
Back to top Go down
Homicide

Homicide

PostSubject: Re: Vehicular Massacres   Vehicular Massacres Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2022 11:38 am

Mohamed Bouhlel.
He got a high score of 86 playing the French DLC for truck simulator 2016.
It's also presumed he was a wife beater back in his hometown of Tunisia and was a recreational drug user.                  

Sadly the coppers shot him after he got AIDS after his overly elaborate attack.

LucienBarminswaAlexander likes this post

DanielBryer dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
Homicide

Homicide

PostSubject: Re: Vehicular Massacres   Vehicular Massacres Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2022 11:40 am

DanielBryer wrote:
Homicide wrote:
DanielBryer wrote:
Alec Minassian.

Certifies autist

I don't know man he seemed pretty autistic if he only got a high score of 10 playing truck simulator

Also I think he failed getting killed by the coppers. That sounds retarted

DanielBryer likes this post

Back to top Go down
DanielBryer

DanielBryer

PostSubject: Re: Vehicular Massacres   Vehicular Massacres Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2022 11:41 am

Never heard of this one.
Back to top Go down
DanielBryer

DanielBryer

PostSubject: Re: Vehicular Massacres   Vehicular Massacres Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2022 11:42 am

Homicide wrote:
DanielBryer wrote:
Homicide wrote:
DanielBryer wrote:
Alec Minassian.

Certifies autist

I don't know man he seemed pretty autistic if he only got a high score of 10 playing truck simulator

No. I said not all autistic people are evil like he is.
Back to top Go down
Homicide

Homicide

PostSubject: Re: Vehicular Massacres   Vehicular Massacres Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2022 11:45 am

DanielBryer wrote:
Homicide wrote:
DanielBryer wrote:
Homicide wrote:
DanielBryer wrote:
Alec Minassian.

Certifies autist

Would it be better if I called him a sperg and every other autistic person on the planet?

DanielBryer dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
DanielBryer

DanielBryer

PostSubject: Re: Vehicular Massacres   Vehicular Massacres Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2022 11:46 am

Homicide wrote:
DanielBryer wrote:
Homicide wrote:
DanielBryer wrote:
Homicide wrote:
DanielBryer wrote:
Alec Minassian.

Certifies autist

Would it be better if I called him a sperg and every other autistic person on the planet?
Are you trolling?
Back to top Go down
Homicide

Homicide

PostSubject: Re: Vehicular Massacres   Vehicular Massacres Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2022 11:50 am

NO

Smile

LucienBarminswaAlexander likes this post

Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120353
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Vehicular Massacres   Vehicular Massacres Icon_minitimeSun Oct 22, 2023 9:53 pm

The 2001 Greyhound bus attack.

One of those oddities that was kind of forgotten in the post-9/11 fearful haze.

Woundfucker likes this post

Back to top Go down
LucienBarminswaAlexander

LucienBarminswaAlexander

Contribution Points : 7383
Forum Reputation : 95

PostSubject: Re: Vehicular Massacres   Vehicular Massacres Icon_minitimeMon Oct 23, 2023 12:49 am

Don’t hate on Alek. I like the Toronto attack. Interesting victim demographics. Had nice clothes. Kind of a loser though. Actually I’m a little conflicted. Who the fuck wears white for their murder-suicide?

RickMaster likes this post

Back to top Go down
RickMaster

RickMaster

Contribution Points : 9201
Forum Reputation : 113

PostSubject: Re: Vehicular Massacres   Vehicular Massacres Icon_minitimeMon Oct 23, 2023 1:12 am

LucienBarminswaAlexander wrote:
Don’t hate on Alek. I like the Toronto attack. Interesting victim demographics. Had nice clothes. Kind of a loser though. Actually I’m a little conflicted. Who the fuck wears white for their murder-suicide?
Well, Eric Harris and Vladislav Roslyakov did wear white shirts.
And im sure many others did.

-Roddy "The Rod" Piper, "They Live" (1988)
Back to top Go down
LucienBarminswaAlexander

LucienBarminswaAlexander

PostSubject: Re: Vehicular Massacres   Vehicular Massacres Icon_minitimeMon Oct 23, 2023 1:14 am

RickMaster wrote:

Not in quite the same way.

Back to top Go down
LucienBarminswaAlexander

LucienBarminswaAlexander

PostSubject: Re: Vehicular Massacres   Vehicular Massacres Icon_minitimeMon Oct 23, 2023 1:15 am

RickMaster wrote:

Not in quite the same way.

But you’ve got a point. My bad.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vehicular Massacres   Vehicular Massacres Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vehicular Massacres
Page 1 of 1