Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

columbine memorabilia?

Go down 
+6
spidEr
Draw_It_White
ThoughtBox
shades
TaylorsMom
TheSpiral
10 posters
AuthorMessage

columbine memorabilia?  Empty
PostSubject: columbine memorabilia?    columbine memorabilia?  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2016 12:53 am

Hello! Does anyone know people/places that may sell memorabilia? Thanks in advance!
Back to top Go down
TheSpiral

TheSpiral

Contribution Points : 78414
Forum Reputation : 63

PostSubject: Re: columbine memorabilia?    columbine memorabilia?  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2016 7:50 am

Like what? I don't know anyone that sells or even owns columbine memorabilia. Do you mean E&D's personal belongings, their clothes, cars, stuff from the school? The closest thing you might get your hands on is a yearbook or something, and those are really rare.

Now everybody dancing, the dance of the dead
The dance of the dead, the dance of the dead
Back to top Go down
TaylorsMom

TaylorsMom

Contribution Points : 81692
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: columbine memorabilia?    columbine memorabilia?  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2016 10:17 am

CVA made a YouTube video on Columbine "Murderabilia". Check it out, he would be a good person to reach out to as he's posted on here that he has found other goodies and will be making another video about it in the near future. Good luck!!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: columbine memorabilia?    columbine memorabilia?  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2016 6:41 am

I am looking for legit items aswel, if anyone knows anything please feel free to message me cheers
Back to top Go down
shades

shades

Contribution Points : 83517

PostSubject: Re: columbine memorabilia?    columbine memorabilia?  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2016 7:10 am

I really don't know how anyone expects to get memorabilia meaning actual belongings of Eric and Dylan besides to actually be their friend or know their friends and families. How do you expect to find things of theirs after 17 years and shouldn't even their privacy be respected? Don't trust anyone out there who even claims they have their things either without valid proof.

ThoughtBox

Contribution Points : 87471
Forum Reputation : 13

PostSubject: Re: columbine memorabilia?    columbine memorabilia?  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2016 12:53 pm

I seriously doubt there are any authentic artifacts out there, and even if there were, would be nearly impossible to authenticate.

JeffCo could make some extra money though by selling off some of the stuff, if they were having budgetary difficulties. drunken

“Despair is the price one pays for self-awareness. Look deeply into life, and you'll always find despair.” -- Irvin D. Yalom, MD
Back to top Go down
Draw_It_White

Draw_It_White

Contribution Points : 101568
Forum Reputation : 154

PostSubject: Re: columbine memorabilia?    columbine memorabilia?  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2016 5:11 pm

I have the basement tapes of anyone wants to pay me $1 for the lot?
Back to top Go down
ThoughtBox

ThoughtBox

Contribution Points : 87471
Forum Reputation : 13

PostSubject: Re: columbine memorabilia?    columbine memorabilia?  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 10:46 am

Draw_It_White wrote:
I have the basement tapes of anyone wants to pay me $1 for the lot?

LOL, sure.
I wonder though, really, how much something like that would fetch on the open market? I get the impression though that there aren't too many rich Columbiners (as much as I abhor that word) out there to really bid up the price much.

“Despair is the price one pays for self-awareness. Look deeply into life, and you'll always find despair.” -- Irvin D. Yalom, MD
Back to top Go down
spidEr

spidEr

Contribution Points : 73126
Forum Reputation : 145

PostSubject: Re: columbine memorabilia?    columbine memorabilia?  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 2:14 pm

there is absolutely NO legit items belonging to the boys out there or in anyone's collection, aside from people in their family or people who knew them at school. This one guy claims he owns one of Eric's KMFDM shirts, another Dylan's boots and glasses which is one of the funniest things i've ever heard.

As for Dylan's BMW, I don't even think there is enough evidence to prove it is his? and the person who owns it had made only a low quality slide show of images, which could have been any car. Until this shirt and car has 100% evidence of it being real, I stand by what I said.
Back to top Go down
shades

shades

PostSubject: Re: columbine memorabilia?    columbine memorabilia?  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 2:39 pm

Oh I've heard more, there's suppose to be a true crime blog that claims they own pages off Eric's actual school planner and broken pieces of glass with Patrick Ireland's blood on it from the day of the attack.

suburbanmessiah

Contribution Points : 72253

PostSubject: Re: columbine memorabilia?    columbine memorabilia?  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 10:31 pm

shades wrote:
Oh I've heard more, there's suppose to be a true crime blog that claims they own pages off Eric's actual school planner and broken pieces of glass with Patrick Ireland's blood on it from the day of the attack.

I know who you're talking about.

shades

PostSubject: Re: columbine memorabilia?    columbine memorabilia?  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2016 1:33 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] so do you believe that person?

suburbanmessiah

PostSubject: Re: columbine memorabilia?    columbine memorabilia?  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2016 11:31 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] She does have a lot of (seemingly) genuine memorabilia from other crimes and murders. But I think to actually boast about having bloodied glass is ridiculous. Why would anyone have that? I think she claimed to get it from someone who knew Eric, which is even more outrageous. And one can literally just bleed on broken glass and pass it off as a true artifact. As extreme as it may sound, she would pretty much need to get a DNA test for me to believe it truly came from Patrick Ireland.

As for the planner pages, I dunno. I remember seeing posts about it but never any pictures. Did you see them?

shades

PostSubject: Re: columbine memorabilia?    columbine memorabilia?  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2016 12:01 pm

suburbanmessiah wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] She does have a lot of (seemingly) genuine memorabilia from other crimes and murders. But I think to actually boast about having bloodied glass is ridiculous. Why would anyone have that? I think she claimed to get it from someone who knew Eric, which is even more outrageous. And one can literally just bleed on broken glass and pass it off as a true artifact. As extreme as it may sound, she would pretty much need to get a DNA test for me to believe it truly came from Patrick Ireland.

As for the planner pages, I dunno. I remember seeing posts about it but never any pictures. Did you see them?

That's exactly what I thought with the blood. I remember asking around on here who on earth actually took and kept the broken glasses that day and kept it like souvenir???
I saw the pictures that she posted with that post about the planner pages, and they do look like Eric's handwriting of KMFDM songtitles and what not, and I thought to myself literally anyone could mimic his handwriting and crumple up the pages to look old and dated.

suburbanmessiah

PostSubject: Re: columbine memorabilia?    columbine memorabilia?  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2016 9:14 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] oh yeah, and I'm pretty sure recently she said she has a KMFDM single or something that was owned by Eric. I just don't see how anyone would be able to authenticate something like that, so why shovel over the dollahs?

PaintItBlack

Contribution Points : 100116
Forum Reputation : 52

PostSubject: Re: columbine memorabilia?    columbine memorabilia?  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2016 12:36 am

It is next to impossible to purchase something that belonged to E, D or a victim.

As far as is known,the families kept most things .
Some gave a few belongings to close friends of the 15.
Daniel Rohrbough's Mother donated what clothes of his she had to Goodwill 3 or 4 years ago because she finally felt it was time.It was rumored that Eric's parents did the same with most of his clothes in the year after his death.
Even if you somehow come across those clothes you would never know or prove they had belonged to them.
Sometimes Columbine yearbooks come up for auction but be prepared to pay over a 1,000 dollars for the 1999 edition.
It is possible that other former Columbine students could put things related to the school up for auction but probably not much if anything related to E &D and the victims.

We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus; That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing.-Charles Bukowski
Back to top Go down
DoomKitten

DoomKitten

Contribution Points : 70804
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: columbine memorabilia?    columbine memorabilia?  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2016 2:34 am

shades wrote:
suburbanmessiah wrote:

That's exactly what I thought with the blood. I remember asking around on here who on earth actually took and kept the broken glasses that day and kept it like souvenir???
I saw the pictures that she posted with that post about the planner pages, and they do look like Eric's handwriting of KMFDM songtitles and what not, and I thought to myself literally anyone could mimic his handwriting and crumple up the pages to look old and dated.

Hello everyone! I am new here, but have been into Columbine for a very long time. I was lurking and thought I would make an account to respond to your post.  Very Happy

Anyway, to contribute to the thread, I remember reading a story from the Documenting Realty forum about a guy that allegedly went inside Columbine after the massacre happened, like blood stains still everywhere recent, because his mother worked at the school. In the end of his graphic tale of what it was like inside of the school, he said that he collected some glass from the library. Maybe this is the person that the current owner of the glass shards got them from?

"Spent an hour and 1/2 in the library with the cops. Saw shit I never hope to see again. When I went into work later that day, I was in a fuck of a bad mood.

p.s. Collected some broken glass from the library. Put it in jar and took it to the local watering hole. Man, some fuckers have no sense of humor."

If you Google, "Columbine Victims Death & Crime Scene Pictures - Documenting Reality" you will be able to access the site and the story.
I cannot post a link to the webpage since I am a new account.
Warning, there's the death photos of E&D, along with pictures of the victims in their caskets.
The story about the person who went inside the school after the massacre is also rather graphic as well.

This story might corroborate that the glass shards shown on Tumblr are authentic and might be the ones mentioned in the story, since it was posted a very long time ago and we have evidence of someone admitting to taking glass. (If we are to believe this story of the school tour isn't a fabrication, as well.) I apologize if this story has been debunked. If it has been, could anyone please point me to the direction so?

Maybe I am too eager to believe, but I am inclined to believe that is really a piece of paper from Eric's journal. I think his handwriting is too distinct to easily mimic.
The glass shards are up for the debate.

Also, with a huge interest in preserving such macabre artifacts like JWG's clown paintings and other serial killer/mass murderer memorabilia, it's not too far-fetched of an idea that someone stowed some objects related to Columbine away for profit or out of morbid fascination. Columbine is a rather notorious event, so it wouldn't be out of the realm of possibility of people to do those things.
Back to top Go down
spidEr

spidEr

Contribution Points : 73126
Forum Reputation : 145

PostSubject: Re: columbine memorabilia?    columbine memorabilia?  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2016 11:34 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] i'm sorry but that story has been debunked as false a long time ago. Welcome to the forum!
Back to top Go down
Justjenna

Contribution Points : 70665
Forum Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: columbine memorabilia?    columbine memorabilia?  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2017 6:19 am

Heh I knew that story was fake. The way it was written.... Statement analysis alone could tell you he was lying through his teeth. Besides, it made no sense that a therapist would suggest a survivor go look at the crime scene and bring a family member who would then be allowed to tamper with it..

Also, that photo he posted is NOT of Rachel Scott with Dwayne Fuselier, it's Rachel Corrie, an activist who died in Pakistan right before 9/11, with a doctor trying to save her life.
Back to top Go down
DoomKitten

DoomKitten

PostSubject: Re: columbine memorabilia?    columbine memorabilia?  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 24, 2017 2:09 am

Justjenna wrote:
Heh I knew that story was fake. The way it was written.... Statement analysis alone could tell you he was lying through his teeth. Besides, it made no sense that a therapist would suggest a survivor go look at the crime scene and bring a family member who would then be allowed to tamper with it..

Also, that photo he posted  is NOT of Rachel Scott with Dwayne Fuselier, it's Rachel Corrie, an activist who died in Pakistan right before 9/11, with a doctor trying to save her life.

I always thought that photo of "Rachel" looked odd and out of place compared to the other photos from Columbine. Glad to see that the picture has been debunked and verified.
Back to the school tour story though, I found a comment from Amanda Stair-Duran (a survivor, who I also believes posts on here?) on her Youtube channel corroborating that a tour of the school after the massacre really did happen for healing and closure purposes and that she went on it.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by DoomKitten on Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:40 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
DoomKitten

DoomKitten

PostSubject: Re: columbine memorabilia?    columbine memorabilia?  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 24, 2017 2:16 am

Also, in the most recent Murderabilia thread, user [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] made a comment stating that, "A few years ago Sam Granillo....a friend of rachel scott's was doing a fundraiser for his documentry called "columbine wounded minds" If you donated to it he would send you pieces of glass from the broken windows. So maybe they got it from him"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

It seems there are many lines of independent evidence support to the idea that glass shards from the school are floating around out there somewhere. And with Amanda Stair-Duran verifying that the tour of the school did happen, then it is not out of the realm of possibility that the vulgar story written involving the glass shards is actually truth. If it is authentic, who wrote it though? As I've gotten older in life, I've come to find that the truth is stranger than fiction definition and sometimes what actually happens is way more bizarre than anything that could have been imagined.

Last edited by DoomKitten on Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:31 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
DoomKitten

DoomKitten

PostSubject: Re: columbine memorabilia?    columbine memorabilia?  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 24, 2017 2:23 am

spidEr wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] i'm sorry but that story has been debunked as false a long time ago. Welcome to the forum!

Thank you for the kind welcome, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: columbine memorabilia?    columbine memorabilia?  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

columbine memorabilia?
Page 1 of 1