Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Eric Harris' Macabre Movie List

Go down 
+6
sororityalpha
Jbow89
Kiwik
Lizpuff
TheSpiral
runreilly
10 posters
AuthorMessage
runreilly

runreilly

Contribution Points : 66479
Forum Reputation : 0

Eric Harris' Macabre Movie List Empty
PostSubject: Eric Harris' Macabre Movie List   Eric Harris' Macabre Movie List Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2017 12:18 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

IMHO, Eric Harris had really good taste in movies. Thoughts? Favorites?

Did "Event Horizon" keep him from getting laid? I think so... affraid

Back to top Go down
TheSpiral

TheSpiral

Contribution Points : 74839
Forum Reputation : 63

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris' Macabre Movie List   Eric Harris' Macabre Movie List Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2017 4:47 am

Not a very romantic movie, Event Horizon.

Now everybody dancing, the dance of the dead
The dance of the dead, the dance of the dead
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

Contribution Points : 96149
Forum Reputation : 1190

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris' Macabre Movie List   Eric Harris' Macabre Movie List Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2017 8:48 am

I was slightly obsessed with Terminator 2 when I was younger. It is an interesting movie list for sure

Kiwik

Kiwik

Contribution Points : 74151
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris' Macabre Movie List   Eric Harris' Macabre Movie List Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2017 3:36 pm

Man they both loved Lost Highway, probably almost as much as Natural Born Killers. I liked the movie but I think what really sold it was the soundtrack. I remember there being a lot of hype about the artists that were gonna be featured a while before the movie came out. That was also my first (and might've also been America's first) exposure to Rammstein.

Hah he's got Tremors 2 on there, hell yeah! He also gets points for having The Fifth Element (I would've chose that for a date night movie over Event Horizon).

It's surprising the sci-fi/dark fantasy genre he's interested in contains movies like Lost Highway and Dark City but none of the Crow movies. I feel like those movies would at least be up Dylan's alley but even he doesn't seem to mention them. Maybe they thought they were lame or something...
Back to top Go down
Jbow89

Contribution Points : 74960

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris' Macabre Movie List   Eric Harris' Macabre Movie List Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2017 1:46 am

Tremors 2?!

The original Tremors is where it's at
Back to top Go down
runreilly

runreilly

Contribution Points : 66479

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris' Macabre Movie List   Eric Harris' Macabre Movie List Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2017 2:04 pm

This list inspired me to watch Dark City and it was awesome. I've never seen Lost Highway but I'll put it on my to-watch list. What is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]?
Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

Contribution Points : 124034
Forum Reputation : 1001

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris' Macabre Movie List   Eric Harris' Macabre Movie List Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2017 2:08 pm

Enemy Gold (1993)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by sororityalpha on Sun Feb 10, 2019 3:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
whyno

whyno

Contribution Points : 67728
Forum Reputation : 50

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris' Macabre Movie List   Eric Harris' Macabre Movie List Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2019 1:31 pm

Could someone help me out with "Lost World"? I'm having trouble deciding on what movie he means by it. He mentions it in one of the Rebel Logs, he says something like "the grass was high, think Lost World."

and these are the two movies I've found so far:

1. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Both of them seem sort of a strange choice for his list. But I guess the first choice seems like the more possible of the two.

Could it be a different movie all together?
Back to top Go down
UncontinuedProcess

UncontinuedProcess

Contribution Points : 67032
Forum Reputation : 430

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris' Macabre Movie List   Eric Harris' Macabre Movie List Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2019 2:00 pm

whyno wrote:
Could someone help me out with "Lost World"? I'm having trouble deciding on what movie he means by it. He mentions it in one of the Rebel Logs, he says something like "the grass was high, think Lost World."

Both of them seem sort of a strange choice for his list. But I guess the first choice seems like the more possible of the two.

Jurassic Park: Lost World does have a sequence where a bunch of people gets attacked in some high grass area so I think he might be referring to that.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120353
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris' Macabre Movie List   Eric Harris' Macabre Movie List Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2019 12:49 am

UncontinuedProcess wrote:
whyno wrote:

Jurassic Park: Lost World does have a sequence where a bunch of people gets attacked in some high grass area so I think he might be referring to that.

Seems clear cut to me, Eric was talking about Jurassic Park.

It's oddly humanizing to think of Eric watching a movie like that. I watched the shit out of Jurassic Park as a kid.

whyno

whyno

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris' Macabre Movie List   Eric Harris' Macabre Movie List Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2019 10:16 pm

Thank you guys!
It's weird to see a Jurassic Park movie on his list!

Would anyone happen to know what he meant by ID4?
It's the only other one I'm confused about. I don't think I've ever heard of it.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120353
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris' Macabre Movie List   Eric Harris' Macabre Movie List Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2019 10:43 pm

whyno wrote:
Would anyone happen to know what he meant by ID4?
It's the only other one I'm confused about. I don't think I've ever heard of it.

Independence Day is the only film I can think of as what he meant by "ID4".
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

slippy123

slippy123

Contribution Points : 105388
Forum Reputation : 1235

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris' Macabre Movie List   Eric Harris' Macabre Movie List Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2019 1:16 am

I must say he did have a good taste in movies.
While not all of those films would be on most people's top 10 or even top 20, most of them are good movies for their genre.
Some are even considered cult classics.
I was always glad to see they appreciated art, whether it was music or films.
They both really loved pulp fiction. Dylan bought the soundtrack and was listening to it in the video with Nate.
Back to top Go down
whyno

whyno

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris' Macabre Movie List   Eric Harris' Macabre Movie List Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2019 11:33 pm

Thanks again. I had found a different movie from 1996, but it was some small film from a German director. I figured the chance of him seeing it and putting it on his "top movie list" was slim.

I agree that he had good taste. I was obsessed with the Terminator, Alien, and Predator movies/series as a kid.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris' Macabre Movie List   Eric Harris' Macabre Movie List Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eric Harris' Macabre Movie List
Page 1 of 1