Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What are we still missing?

Go down 
+16
Koltin
RampartBloke
Subdomine
LPorter101
John Denver
Sabratha
radaddio
Archvile
jettfyre80
perpetual state
StinkyOldGrapes
Jenn
Wideawake
Laeda
SandraSmit19
queenfarooq
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Koltin
Off Topic Moderator, Discord Admin & Top Contributor
Koltin

Contribution Points : 104712
Forum Reputation : 143

What are we still missing? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are we still missing?   What are we still missing? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2019 2:52 pm

scans of film negatives from crime scene photos.

And destiny is proving to be absent from my life.
Back to top Go down
EthanEmerson
Banned

Contribution Points : 82184
Forum Reputation : 475

PostSubject: Re: What are we still missing?   What are we still missing? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2019 9:28 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Emily Settle was labeled as lead [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and her short interview summary is located under the interview of Doug Johnson on page 1962. There are several other students whose interviews were included in Mr. Johnson's interview as well.
Back to top Go down
sympathyforEandD

sympathyforEandD

Contribution Points : 71319
Forum Reputation : 486

PostSubject: Re: What are we still missing?   What are we still missing? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2019 8:21 am

Subdomine wrote:
There's also crime scene photos of other angles of H&K, the victims as well but I doubt they'd be available anytime soon or if they still exist outside of memory.

I heard that crime scene photographs for homicide cases are kept essentially forever. So the photographs of The Boys and their victims are most likely still on a harddrive somewhere at JCSO.

The full 911 call would be nice. That's the piece of evidence I'm most interested in, now that the Basement Tapes have been destroyed.
Back to top Go down
EthanEmerson
Banned

PostSubject: Re: What are we still missing?   What are we still missing? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2019 12:31 pm

They have to destroy it if the court orders it to be destroyed. I don't know if a court ordered all Columbine evidence destroyed aside from the basement tapes but the best step would be to find out if a court ordered all remaining evidence to be destroyed.

However, some of the photos made it into the public sphere very early on and were incorporated into a firefighter safety training course teaching them how to deal with potential explosives, and among the photos was a photo of Eric after they removed his pants. Someone I knew for a long time was in this course and he saw other outside photos. This was very early on. (That caused him to research Columbine and he ended up finding me) He asked too many questions about .223 shell casings on the roof (at that time, they had denied police shot any bullets whatsoever - now we know better), and subsequently was labeled a nutjob and they kept trying to arrest him for threatening to shoot up a school that never happened.

Everyone thought it was weird that there was a photo of Eric without pants, but they had to cut them off his body on the scene due to the bombs in his pockets. And later on, the evidence was published that listed a photo of Eric without pants, it was clear the guy was telling the truth. So, some of the crime scene photos are out there. The only thing is, the people who see them may not know they're from the Columbine investigation. I wouldn't be surprised if some of them got leaked down the road if someone recognizes them. They probably stopped using them in that course since it caused such a problem, but there may be other copies somewhere on a computer's hard drive - who knows.

Also, Randy Brown has a copy of the 911 call in full (he says, anyway). But he won't let anyone hear it. He almost let Kendra hear it back in the day but then changed his mind. She was the one who built columbine-research.info - if he wouldn't let her hear it, he probably won't let anyone hear it.

As for the basement tapes, Darrell Scott recorded the audio. He chose to release only the portion he mistakenly thought was referencing his daughter, but since he only had one shot at watching the tapes he likely recorded the whole thing otherwise he wouldn't have known when to start recording. I can't see him releasing that audio, either.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120503
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: What are we still missing?   What are we still missing? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2019 11:55 pm

EthanEmerson wrote:
(at that time, they had denied police shot any bullets whatsoever - now we know better)

Uh what?

Maybe another thread is required for this, but this is news to me.

EthanEmerson
Banned

PostSubject: Re: What are we still missing?   What are we still missing? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2019 12:12 am

Ok I should provide context for that statement, because I didn't mean overall - only in relation to the .223 casings that were seen in the photos on the roof. At that time, the police denied shooting into the library among other things. They were still under the impression a gunman had been on the roof but it was actually the maintenance man, so in the beginning there was a ton of confusion about where the casings came from, and Randy was going after them hard for denying having shot in certain areas with certain weapons. Wish I could remember the details of that mess, but it was way too long ago!
Back to top Go down
EthanEmerson
Banned

PostSubject: Re: What are we still missing?   What are we still missing? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2019 12:18 am

William Donovan was the man who gave the class, he was actually at the scene a few days after and he had access to the photographs. The class was actually firefighter safety in police situations, and from what I was told it was focusing on explosives since Columbine had a lot of them involved.

This happened in Kentucky.
Back to top Go down
EthanEmerson
Banned

PostSubject: Re: What are we still missing?   What are we still missing? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2019 12:19 am

Here's a link to a conversation discussing the shots fired from a former discussion on the old CRTF:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
auvpek

auvpek

Contribution Points : 44792
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: What are we still missing?   What are we still missing? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2019 12:39 pm

I say one of us goes undercover and applies to be in the FBI or Jeffco and just try and steal as much info as we can about what we don't already know. Who wants to be that person?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are we still missing?   What are we still missing? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are we still missing?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2