Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Are there any good Life of Adam Lanza documentaries?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Are there any good Life of Adam Lanza documentaries? Empty
PostSubject: Are there any good Life of Adam Lanza documentaries?   Are there any good Life of Adam Lanza documentaries? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2017 10:36 pm

I don't want any conspiracy bullshit, or Frontline.
Links plz.
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

Contribution Points : 84853
Forum Reputation : 340

PostSubject: Re: Are there any good Life of Adam Lanza documentaries?   Are there any good Life of Adam Lanza documentaries? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 09, 2017 10:09 am

There's a youtube video called The Deadliest Minute that's pretty good.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
04daviszoe
Banned

Contribution Points : 78170
Forum Reputation : 3

PostSubject: Re: Are there any good Life of Adam Lanza documentaries?   Are there any good Life of Adam Lanza documentaries? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 6:09 am

There's a series called "Murderers and their Mothers". In this series "experts" analyse said murders with their relationship with their mothers, detailing if they are partly to blame for their crimes. They call their argument "nature VS nurture".

I've only seen it once before so can't recall if it's any good. I might have to re-watch later today.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are there any good Life of Adam Lanza documentaries?   Are there any good Life of Adam Lanza documentaries? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 6:43 pm

Well there is the Deadliest minute, raising Adam (RIP PBS) and segments from mind of a mass murderer but unfortunately there is no in detail documentarys about him and his personal life, all of them are pretty much about the shooting itself, but hey with our knowledge and research i think us the community would make a great detailed documentary lol.
Back to top Go down
DanielBryer

DanielBryer

Contribution Points : 28578
Forum Reputation : 104

PostSubject: Re: Are there any good Life of Adam Lanza documentaries?   Are there any good Life of Adam Lanza documentaries? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2022 4:27 pm

Are you going to be willing to watch my [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] campaign documentary?
Back to top Go down
Techv4921

Techv4921

Contribution Points : 25661
Forum Reputation : 52

PostSubject: Re: Are there any good Life of Adam Lanza documentaries?   Are there any good Life of Adam Lanza documentaries? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2022 4:36 pm

Sort of related, but someone recently got a packet of Lanza family photos via FOIA, and I'm not sure if I've seen them all.

Would rather be a chimp.
Back to top Go down
DanielBryer

DanielBryer

Contribution Points : 28578
Forum Reputation : 104

PostSubject: Re: Are there any good Life of Adam Lanza documentaries?   Are there any good Life of Adam Lanza documentaries? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2022 4:37 pm

Techv4921 wrote:
Sort of related, but someone recently got a packet of Lanza family photos via FOIA, and I'm not sure if I've seen them all.
Will you be watching the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] documentary?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are there any good Life of Adam Lanza documentaries?   Are there any good Life of Adam Lanza documentaries? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Are there any good Life of Adam Lanza documentaries?
Page 1 of 1