Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

 

 Which victim do you feel the closest to

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest




Which victim do you feel the closest to Empty
PostSubject: Which victim do you feel the closest to   Which victim do you feel the closest to Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 7:53 am

I think its safe to say the majority of the board can see at least something in themselves that they can see in either Eric or Dylan. every living being has a dark side. But which of the victims interests you the most or who can you identify with? I have always been interested in and felt close to Cassie.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




Which victim do you feel the closest to Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which victim do you feel the closest to   Which victim do you feel the closest to Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 8:15 am

Rachel Scott. Probably because the story of her famous "Rose+Tears" drawing is very mystical, even when it maybe didnt happen, like the Scotts are telling us. The same with her diary entry, where she said, that 1999 will be her "last year", because she will be the victim of a homicide. It could be a reference to suicide, of course....but could also something other.
Well, her diary. Its strange how depressive she sounds in her diary, but how happy she looks on all photos of her. Maybe it was just a normal, innocuous Teenage-angst.
And the other reason, because I find her interesting- well, she looked pretty cute....
Back to top Go down
tfsa47090
Global Moderator & Top 10 Contributor



Posts : 944
Contribution Points : 102438
Forum Reputation : 91
Join date : 2013-03-18

Which victim do you feel the closest to Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which victim do you feel the closest to   Which victim do you feel the closest to Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 8:39 am

Rachel, Cassie, and Daniel are the ones that seem to be focused on the most, and they're the ones you can get a lot of information about. There are things about each of them that make me feel really close to them. They all utterly break my heart.

Steven Curnow just strikes me in a way I cannot explain. There is very little information about him, though. When I saw the banner that the Star Wars fans made for him, that just completely tore me apart. I can't even write about it without crying. I can't even explain what it is about that...I'm not even remotely into Star Wars, so that has nothing to do with it.

When I read Rachel's "this will be my last year, Lord" entry, or read other people posting about it, every single hair follicle stands on end. EVERY time. It was astonishingly prophetic.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




Which victim do you feel the closest to Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which victim do you feel the closest to   Which victim do you feel the closest to Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 9:12 am

I don't think I identify with any of the 13 victims but I always found Cassie's transformation very inspiring. And I also admire Rachel for how compassionate she was and always tried to look for the positive in people. I also think Corey Depooter was very attractive.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




Which victim do you feel the closest to Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which victim do you feel the closest to   Which victim do you feel the closest to Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 3:47 pm

I greatly admire Rachel's faith and her dedication to that faith at such a young age.She had this amazing relationship with God .I also admire that she realized that in making fun of people and snubbing them with her old group of friends she was doing wrong and walked her talk and stopped that behavior even though doing so cost her .Most people whop behave like that never come to the conclusion that they are doing anything wrong.
She is portrayed as so perfect and was so popular that its hard for me to relate to her in other way though.

I feel very close to the Pre-Christian Cassie and relate to her very much. She had that same dark outlook on life that I do and had dark tastes even though I've never been into Satanism like she was.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




Which victim do you feel the closest to Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which victim do you feel the closest to   Which victim do you feel the closest to Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 8:10 pm

DarkofNight wrote:
I greatly admire Rachel's faith and her dedication to that faith at such a young age.She had this amazing relationship with God .I also admire that she realized that in making fun of people and snubbing them with her old group of friends she was doing wrong and walked her talk and stopped that behavior even though doing so cost her .Most people whop behave like that never come to the conclusion that they are doing anything wrong.
She is portrayed as so perfect and was so popular that its hard for me to relate to her in other way though.

I feel very close to the Pre-Christian Cassie and relate to her very much. She had that same dark outlook on life that I do and had dark tastes even though I've never been into Satanism like she was.

I honestly find it hard to believe that Cassie's Christianity was nothing more than a mask to hide behind to keep her mother off her back
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




Which victim do you feel the closest to Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which victim do you feel the closest to   Which victim do you feel the closest to Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 9:09 pm

Daniel Mauser.

I don't know how to explain it though.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




Which victim do you feel the closest to Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which victim do you feel the closest to   Which victim do you feel the closest to Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 9:12 pm

Kenny300 wrote:
Daniel Mauser.

I don't know how to explain it though.

It seems that many people have a soft spot for Daniel and I can understand why. Did you ever read Walking in Daniels shoes?
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn


Posts : 3135
Contribution Points : 120210
Forum Reputation : 1024
Join date : 2013-03-13
Location : A place where it always snows.

Which victim do you feel the closest to Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which victim do you feel the closest to   Which victim do you feel the closest to Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 10:29 pm

I don't think I really relate to any of the victims, but it is Daniel Mauser I feel the most for.

_________________
"I’ll see you in Heaven if you make the list"
Zachary Patrick Bowen (March 7, 1995-November 5, 2021).
I miss you little brother.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




Which victim do you feel the closest to Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which victim do you feel the closest to   Which victim do you feel the closest to Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 1:05 am


I think it was a real thing for her and she took it seriously.She went to church a few time a week, she was very involved with her youth group and their projects,her friends say she took it seriously, she wrote to her friends and talked to her friends about her faith .If she didn't believe then she was spending a ton of time and energy on a fraud.And with everything, I don't think she'd have time to resume her former dark activities anyway because in a letter she wrote to a friend complaining about her Mom she said I've got church , school, tons of homework , babysitting,my exercise program I do laundry, clean half the house every week so on.Sounds like she was busy.Plus her parents expected a lot of her and to keep a certain grade point average .I don't think she had the time to put on such an act if she didn't really believe.



PanterA wrote:
DarkofNight wrote:
I greatly admire Rachel's faith and her dedication to that faith at such a young age.She had this amazing relationship with God .I also admire that she realized that in making fun of people and snubbing them with her old group of friends she was doing wrong and walked her talk and stopped that behavior even though doing so cost her .Most people whop behave like that never come to the conclusion that they are doing anything wrong.
She is portrayed as so perfect and was so popular that its hard for me to relate to her in other way though.

I feel very close to the Pre-Christian Cassie and relate to her very much. She had that same dark outlook on life that I do and had dark tastes even though I've never been into Satanism like she was.

I honestly find it hard to believe that Cassie's Christianity was nothing more than a mask to hide behind to keep her mother off her back
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




Which victim do you feel the closest to Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which victim do you feel the closest to   Which victim do you feel the closest to Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 1:08 am

DarkofNight wrote:

I think it was a real thing for her and she took it seriously.She went to church a few time a week, she was very involved with her youth group and their projects,her friends say she took it seriously, she wrote to her friends and talked to her friends about her faith .If she didn't believe then she was spending a ton of time and energy on a fraud.And with everything, I don't think she'd have time to resume her former dark activities anyway because in a letter she wrote to a friend complaining about her Mom she said I've got church , school, tons of homework , babysitting,my exercise program I do laundry, clean half the house every week so on.Sounds like she was busy.Plus her parents expected a lot of her and to keep a certain grade point average .I don't think she had the time to put on such an act if she didn't really believe.



PanterA wrote:
DarkofNight wrote:
I greatly admire Rachel's faith and her dedication to that faith at such a young age.She had this amazing relationship with God .I also admire that she realized that in making fun of people and snubbing them with her old group of friends she was doing wrong and walked her talk and stopped that behavior even though doing so cost her .Most people whop behave like that never come to the conclusion that they are doing anything wrong.
She is portrayed as so perfect and was so popular that its hard for me to relate to her in other way though.

I feel very close to the Pre-Christian Cassie and relate to her very much. She had that same dark outlook on life that I do and had dark tastes even though I've never been into Satanism like she was.

I honestly find it hard to believe that Cassie's Christianity was nothing more than a mask to hide behind to keep her mother off her back

I also believe Cassie took her religion seriously and she even carried the bible around school. I'm assuming all that information was in She Said Yes which is a book I really want to read as well as many other Columbine books.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




Which victim do you feel the closest to Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which victim do you feel the closest to   Which victim do you feel the closest to Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 1:47 am

Yes,its all in She said Yes .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content





Which victim do you feel the closest to Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which victim do you feel the closest to   Which victim do you feel the closest to Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
Which victim do you feel the closest to
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Did Eric feel dissed?
» Do you ever feel sorry for E&D?
» Do You Have A Favorite Victim?
» I feel so bad for Brooks...
» As 4/20 is approaching, how do you feel?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Thoughts on the Shooting-
Jump to: