Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

They just don't change.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

They just don't change. Empty
PostSubject: They just don't change.   They just don't change. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 4:52 pm

I wasn't surprised when I learned that Rocky Hoffschneider was being sued for wrongful death.

And I wasn't surprised when Sean Mulveyhill of South Hadley infamy ended up in court again.

Those who are raised to believe that they can do no wrong rarely surprise us by doing no wrong.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: They just don't change.   They just don't change. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 1:39 am

Rocky is always being sued for some kind of irreversible damage he's done to somebody. You would think that he would learn something after Columbine, but unfortunately his mental capacity is still limited to school yard violence.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: They just don't change.   They just don't change. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 9:20 am

Ivan wrote:
Rocky is always being sued for some kind of irreversible damage he's done to somebody. You would think that he would learn something after Columbine, but unfortunately his mental capacity is still limited to school yard violence.

Has he been sued by others?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: They just don't change.   They just don't change. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 9:26 pm

DrStrangelove wrote:
Ivan wrote:

Has he been sued by others?

I am not sure of the details, but at least once every couple of years his in the news.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: They just don't change.   They just don't change. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

They just don't change.
Page 1 of 1