Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Adam Lanza Additional Accounts And Online Information Discovered

Go down 
+9
Blaze88
22:22
xewn
goodusername4u
QuestionMark
04daviszoe
Fumi
MikeF1982
sscc
13 posters
AuthorMessage

Adam Lanza Additional Accounts And Online Information Discovered Empty
PostSubject: Adam Lanza Additional Accounts And Online Information Discovered   Adam Lanza Additional Accounts And Online Information Discovered Icon_minitimeThu Aug 17, 2017 4:24 pm

After excessively browsing Adams 3 usernames Blarvink,Smiggles and Kaynbred i have found some accounts on certain sites which ive never seen anyone talk or discuss about so consider this a CHSMDF exclusive.

accounts:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I don't remember where i saw it but i recall something along the lines that Adam was a vegan/vegetarian due to his like for nature and animals, The kaynbred account was registered in 2009 whereas the smiggles one is 2010, im sure we can confirm these accounts as his due to the fact that both of his primary online names are registered to this site with a reasonable time period too.

I couldn't view the account but if you click the link and look at the second post it appears that someone with the username kaynbred had liked the post, the post was January 2010 close to the date that Nancy purchased a Saiga 12 for Adam, Adam was obviously interested in customizing the Saiga too as he got Nancy to get a custom plug and sling aswell as a drum mag, i'd say its safe to say that this can be confirmed as Adam.

This account named Blarvink was created in 2005 and was last active in 2011, The account has a contribution for the game "CowHunter" which Adam owned and was listed on one of his drives in evidence, we can confirm this is Adam.

An archive from gamefaqs also showing blarvink respond to a Lego Island post.

This has been covered by SH lighthouse but i thought i'd throw it in for those unfamiliar, it is an archive showing Adams first Wikipedia account where he makes many contributions involving Newtown High School.

An account made around the same time as Adams first Wikipedia account, it appears to be a game modding forum, the account has no activity but i think its safe to assume this is Adam judging from the name and dates.

And here the last account which i find extremely interesting and im sure this is the first time its been revealed, It is a website dedicated to a computer program named omnifocus which is mac based personal task manager with the goal of helping people format notes,lists,life goals and aspirations, it is pretty much a database of things to do in life like a note book, folders, bucket lists or tables which users can keep track of to fulfill the goals. On here the User Smiggles first registered in 2008 and ceased activity in 2010, On the Site smiggles has a vast post history in which he asks user to help him with things he is stuck on and troubleshooting in the program, the user smiggles constantly talks about working on numerous projects and alot of his posts are edited with the reasoning of "grammar and clarity", we know Adam was well organised and would make sure he used grammar correctly. The user also states that he is from Connecticut and wants to meet up with other Omnigroup members in NYC, At this point with the evidence of Connecticut, Smiggles username and the date in which posts occurred i can confirm that it is Adam. Adam seems to get on with a certain ring of users on this site and in one his first post he expresses he is up on adrenaline and low in stress levels aswell as how happy he is with his projects in other posts.

Projects?

I believe most of these projects were college and school based as it is around the time he was attented colleges from 2008 to 2010 to be exact and he says on the site that he has 2 folders called work and home but if you have read Adams timeline you'll know that around 2008-2009 Adam was rapidly editing mass murder topics on wikipedia, he also posted on SBB around that time. Could Adam have made his spreadsheet using this program? maybe he had also worked on other mass murder projects using the program to assort his data in a ORGANISED way?.

What was contained in Adams Omnifocus files and projects?

Strangely enough he stopped using this site in early 2010 Like all the other sites he frequented, just take a look at my refined timeline i made in a recent post and you'll know why

- Courtesy and Work of TheyAllFloatDownHere (excluding Adams 1st wikipedia)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza Additional Accounts And Online Information Discovered   Adam Lanza Additional Accounts And Online Information Discovered Icon_minitimeThu Aug 17, 2017 4:48 pm

Nice find man. You should download those webages just incase they go down. You can always save it on the wayback machine sure but then you've got that bar at the top.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza Additional Accounts And Online Information Discovered   Adam Lanza Additional Accounts And Online Information Discovered Icon_minitimeThu Aug 17, 2017 4:51 pm

yeah ill try and print the screens and account listings and dates and keep them in some sort of archive, some of us here should set up a mediafire online storage and share the access among some of us so that we can keep our information secure and archived. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

*Update, webpages secured
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza Additional Accounts And Online Information Discovered   Adam Lanza Additional Accounts And Online Information Discovered Icon_minitimeThu Aug 17, 2017 6:25 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Nice nice nice. A Mediafire online storage isn't even necessary. We could just create a topic on the forum with links to downloads.
Back to top Go down
sscc

Contribution Points : 85887
Forum Reputation : 773

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza Additional Accounts And Online Information Discovered   Adam Lanza Additional Accounts And Online Information Discovered Icon_minitimeFri Aug 18, 2017 6:55 am

Over a night or two last year, I spent several hours looking into that Omnigroup Smiggles account. I thought I was onto something for the same reasons you stated above, despite the fact that the user states that he is an architect in one of his posts. I thought that this could have been a lie even though he was agreeing to meet up with other members in real life and, for obvious reasons, I wanted to find out if this was Adam.

I am fairly sure that in the end, I determined pretty conclusively that this man actually was a real architect who did live in Connecticut and that Smiggles was probably a play on his real name (which I wouldn't post here even if I could remember it right now. I can try to retrace my steps and find the person again if anyone cares enough. You can PM me about it.). I still didn't want to give up so I tried my best to find out if there could have been any link between Adam and this man (given Adam's interest in man/boy relationships, it was worth a shot) and because there was supposedly work being done on Adam's house at some point after he graduated high school. Again, I couldn't find any link so I abandoned the idea and never posted about it. I still think it's a little much to be a complete coincidence but maybe these things happen sometime.

Anyway, this is good work and thanks for posting. The accounts above are rarely brought up and it does make sense to archive it all just in case.

nrmnfckngrckwll and anna444 like this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza Additional Accounts And Online Information Discovered   Adam Lanza Additional Accounts And Online Information Discovered Icon_minitimeFri Aug 18, 2017 7:04 am

sscc wrote:
Over a night or two last year, I spent several hours looking into that Omnigroup Smiggles account. I thought I was onto something for the same reasons you stated above, despite the fact that the user states that he is an architect in one of his posts. I thought that this could have been a lie even though he was agreeing to meet up with other members in real life and, for obvious reasons, I wanted to find out if this was Adam.

I am fairly sure that in the end, I determined pretty conclusively that this man actually was a real architect who did live in Connecticut and that Smiggles was probably a play on his real name (which I wouldn't post here even if I could remember it right now. I can try to retrace my steps and find the person again if anyone cares enough. You can PM me about it.). I still didn't want to give up so I tried my best to find out if there could have been any link between Adam and this man (given Adam's interest in man/boy relationships, it was worth a shot) and because there was supposedly work being done on Adam's house at some point after he graduated high school. Again, I couldn't find any link so I abandoned the idea and never posted about it. I still think it's a little much to be a complete coincidence but maybe these things happen sometime.

Anyway, this is good work and thanks for posting. The accounts above are rarely brought up and it does make sense to archive it all just in case.

yeah i doubt i was the first one to find it, im really just here to shed light on easily accessible info, all i had to do was search those 3 names with view profile on the end and i could easily find them after looking through a few results pages, strangely some seemed to be ommited as i didn't notice them before i turned on ommited results included?

yeah if you find some info PM and we can work on the data we have of find a place to archive it.

Back to top Go down
sscc

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza Additional Accounts And Online Information Discovered   Adam Lanza Additional Accounts And Online Information Discovered Icon_minitimeFri Aug 18, 2017 8:14 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I have tried very hard to find info on Adam that wasn't located before and I've kind of given up lately. If I ever did manage to find something, I would certainly share it here though. I actually made a thread on here where I posted a link to what seems to be some of Adam's reviews on purchases he made on Newegg (an electronics website). I don't know if you saw that before but it might be of interest to you. Even though there is no real personal information, I felt that anyone interested in Adam would probably like to see it.

And I will try to locate that information on the Omnigroup account again this weekend so that you can see what I was talking about and that I wasn't BSing Very Happy. If it turns out that I made a mistake, then that would be interesting. And even if I was right, maybe you can find some sort of link that I could not.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza Additional Accounts And Online Information Discovered   Adam Lanza Additional Accounts And Online Information Discovered Icon_minitimeSat Aug 19, 2017 5:14 pm

Interesting to see Adam on veggieboards. Did he post at all? It won't allow me on his profile. It'd be interesting to see more of his views on Veganism/our use of animals to see how it compares to my own. He was apparently described as a 'very strict Vegan' and that quote about the jimmies on the ice cream cone proves that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza Additional Accounts And Online Information Discovered   Adam Lanza Additional Accounts And Online Information Discovered Icon_minitimeSat Aug 19, 2017 5:22 pm

explicit wrote:
Interesting to see Adam on veggieboards. Did he post at all? It won't allow me on his profile. It'd be interesting to see more of his views on Veganism/our use of animals to see how it compares to my own. He was apparently described as a 'very strict Vegan' and that quote about the jimmies on the ice cream cone proves that.

I don't believe he made any posts on there, he was somewhat vegetarian/vegan at some time of his life i believe, He was interested in animals and Mainly Chimps as he saw their animal societies as simple and equal whereas he saw human society as a mess, complex and a system that just lives off culturally indoctrinating children.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza Additional Accounts And Online Information Discovered   Adam Lanza Additional Accounts And Online Information Discovered Icon_minitimeSat Aug 19, 2017 5:27 pm

TheyAllFloatDownHere wrote:
explicit wrote:

I don't believe he made any posts on there, he was somewhat vegetarian/vegan at some time of his life i believe, He was interested in animals and Mainly Chimps as he saw their animal societies as simple and equal whereas he saw human society as a mess, complex and a system that just lives off culturally indoctrinating children.

I believe he was Vegan from the age of 13 (read this somewhere, will link it eventually) until his death. They found soy milk and other Vegan fortified products in his fridge after the shooting, so even if he wasn't still Vegan then he was consuming Vegan products. I don't feel like he would have given that up when he was so concerned with the welfare of these animals and the way in which society treats them. That ultimately let to him hating society more and more as he learned what they were doing...e.g.

“I hate how life-apologists say (or rather, the very few of them who do anything other than mock you), “Life isn’t all suffering. What about the simple pleasures, like eating ice cream?“They always use that example. Even if I didn’t recognize the flaws in their assertion, when I think of ice cream, I can only see a repugnant lump of pus crushed out of cows’ bloody nipples, who spend their entire lives confined in filth, where they’re periodically raped so that they’re incessantly pregnant, after which their calves are seized from them, destined to live the life of veal, with their only relief being an early death. From there, I always ride the pessimism train down different tracks until it inevitably leads me to contemplating over 500 million years of animals cannibalizing each other. Excuse me for not being thrilled by the extra jimmies on my ice cream cone.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza Additional Accounts And Online Information Discovered   Adam Lanza Additional Accounts And Online Information Discovered Icon_minitimeSat Aug 19, 2017 5:33 pm

The only reason i believe he hated society is because he could not integrate into it with his mental state and disorders, His main drive i think was him being pushed out of his fantasy world that he had been in all his life, he couldn't deal with having to move out and get a job and interact with others.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza Additional Accounts And Online Information Discovered   Adam Lanza Additional Accounts And Online Information Discovered Icon_minitimeFri Aug 25, 2017 9:34 pm

Wow, what a find! I checked all these accounts that have been mentioned in the OP. Most of them are pretty sparse when it comes to posts (if they have any posts at all). It is none the less encouraging though to see that it is still possible to find more information out there on the internet about Adam Lanza or relating to him. I may try to do some detective work myself soon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza Additional Accounts And Online Information Discovered   Adam Lanza Additional Accounts And Online Information Discovered Icon_minitimeSun Aug 27, 2017 2:57 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] please continue on researching this topic and the online accounts of Adam and other info, i really feel like this topic needs to be explored , my old account TheyAllFloatDownHere dissapeared and now said i was banned all of a sudden, i don't know whats going on or if the site is malfuctioning but yeah thats really all there is to it. I was working on more info to publish but i don't know whats going on with the site, if i can i'll try and get my account back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza Additional Accounts And Online Information Discovered   Adam Lanza Additional Accounts And Online Information Discovered Icon_minitimeSun Aug 27, 2017 3:14 pm

Wirely wrote:
Wow, what a find! I checked all these accounts that have been mentioned in the OP. Most of them are pretty sparse when it comes to posts (if they have any posts at all). It is none the less encouraging though to see that it is still possible to find more information out there on the internet about Adam Lanza or relating to him. I may try to do some detective work myself soon.

thank you i was unaware of that, yes it is good to see more people investigating this mysterious case with many unanswered questions
Back to top Go down
MikeF1982

Contribution Points : 62398
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza Additional Accounts And Online Information Discovered   Adam Lanza Additional Accounts And Online Information Discovered Icon_minitimeMon Oct 09, 2017 5:50 pm

I looked up one of his emails on haveibeenpwned and found this:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Apparently, he had both a tumblr account and a dailymotion account at some point.
Also, when doing a forget password request on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I may have found two additional email addresses that might have belonged to him.
la•••••@aol.com  and zho••••••@aol.com

eolen and anna444 like this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza Additional Accounts And Online Information Discovered   Adam Lanza Additional Accounts And Online Information Discovered Icon_minitimeMon Oct 09, 2017 6:41 pm

deleted

Last edited by mordupen on Fri May 25, 2018 4:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza Additional Accounts And Online Information Discovered   Adam Lanza Additional Accounts And Online Information Discovered Icon_minitimeMon Oct 09, 2017 8:00 pm

MikeF1982 wrote:
la•••••@aol.com  and zho••••••@aol.com

the first one is probably lanza something and the second strikes me as it begins with zho and what i recollect is the fact that adam had played a game involving ancient chinese armies and warriors aswell as a drawing of a man holding a sword surrounded by mimics of chinese language

from what i remember one of the characters was called a chinese name beginning with Zho, Zho is also seen scribbled among the words in the drawing above parallel to the tip of the drawn sword. i might be overshooting it but its possible.
Back to top Go down
MikeF1982

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza Additional Accounts And Online Information Discovered   Adam Lanza Additional Accounts And Online Information Discovered Icon_minitimeMon Oct 09, 2017 8:22 pm

Was it Zhong Kui from Shin Megami Tensei IV?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza Additional Accounts And Online Information Discovered   Adam Lanza Additional Accounts And Online Information Discovered Icon_minitimeMon Oct 09, 2017 8:23 pm

deleted

Last edited by mordupen on Fri May 25, 2018 4:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MikeF1982

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza Additional Accounts And Online Information Discovered   Adam Lanza Additional Accounts And Online Information Discovered Icon_minitimeMon Oct 09, 2017 8:31 pm

When I was trying to send a forget password request to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I noticed this strange security question:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] None of those combinations seemed to work on that account.

anna444 and paranoiadance like this post

Back to top Go down
sscc

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza Additional Accounts And Online Information Discovered   Adam Lanza Additional Accounts And Online Information Discovered Icon_minitimeTue Oct 10, 2017 2:47 am

That was a great idea [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. I'm very interested in the tumblr account because after I started looking into Columbine, I always wondered if Adam had a Columbine themed tumblr at any time. It was probably not Columbine but still interesting to know.

Those names are from
which was the game and/or book about the Han Dynasty that Adam was supposedly very interested in when he was younger.

That would be [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
but unfortunately, it doesn't fit the e-mail address.

It could be something from this list
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] shows up as being hacked in a 2008 Myspace breach so that could theoretically be the right one based on the timing but I guess that it could also be a Chinese person using their real name if it's still a name that's common these days. Smile

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
MikeF1982

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza Additional Accounts And Online Information Discovered   Adam Lanza Additional Accounts And Online Information Discovered Icon_minitimeTue Oct 10, 2017 3:39 pm

According to hibp, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is in the bitcoin security forum gmail dump, which was a list of email and passwords seemingly coming from phishing pages and other combo lists.
The email was zhoo•••••@aol.com and 9 characters, not 6 characters.
Back to top Go down
sscc

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza Additional Accounts And Online Information Discovered   Adam Lanza Additional Accounts And Online Information Discovered Icon_minitimeTue Oct 10, 2017 3:46 pm

MikeF1982 wrote:
According to hibp, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is in the bitcoin security forum gmail dump, which was a list of email and passwords seemingly coming from phishing pages and other combo lists.
The email was zhoo•••••@aol.com and 9 characters, not 6 characters.
Was there one 'o' or two?
Back to top Go down
MikeF1982

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza Additional Accounts And Online Information Discovered   Adam Lanza Additional Accounts And Online Information Discovered Icon_minitimeTue Oct 10, 2017 3:49 pm

There was supposed to be two, as that is what was provided when it appeared on the password reset prompt.
Back to top Go down
sscc

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza Additional Accounts And Online Information Discovered   Adam Lanza Additional Accounts And Online Information Discovered Icon_minitimeTue Oct 10, 2017 3:59 pm

MikeF1982 wrote:
There was supposed to be two, as that is what was provided when it appeared on the password reset prompt.
I just tested it myself and it was zho••••••@aol.com, as you originally posted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza Additional Accounts And Online Information Discovered   Adam Lanza Additional Accounts And Online Information Discovered Icon_minitimeTue Oct 10, 2017 4:03 pm

what do you think these emails contain?
Back to top Go down
sscc

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza Additional Accounts And Online Information Discovered   Adam Lanza Additional Accounts And Online Information Discovered Icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 6:51 pm

TheyAllFloatDownHere wrote:

what do you think these emails contain?
I don't really know but I would be interested in finding out any other names that he may have used online. If we could learn what those AOL e-mail addresses were, maybe we could identify other public posts that are out there somewhere. We don't have much else to look into at this point so any new information is better than nothing.

That "Are you following me?" security question seems interesting. It made me think of Stalking Laura. I actually skipped through the movie yesterday to see if this was a line in any of the scenes between Richard and Laura with the idea that the following line could be the answer. It didn't come up in the scenes that I watched, though.
Back to top Go down
MikeF1982

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza Additional Accounts And Online Information Discovered   Adam Lanza Additional Accounts And Online Information Discovered Icon_minitimeSat Oct 14, 2017 5:43 pm

I would like to also add that Dynasty warriors, a game Adam liked to play has many characters whose names begin with "zho". I feel like we are at a standstill for now until we figure out more information.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza Additional Accounts And Online Information Discovered   Adam Lanza Additional Accounts And Online Information Discovered Icon_minitimeSat Oct 28, 2017 10:41 pm

I am not sure if anyone has mentioned this yet but he had two tumblr accounts.
Queerforkimveer and gayfortimk. One was deleted, the other appears to be still up with no content (or the url was reclaimed after the FBI doc release).
Back to top Go down
MikeF1982

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza Additional Accounts And Online Information Discovered   Adam Lanza Additional Accounts And Online Information Discovered Icon_minitimeSat Oct 28, 2017 11:58 pm

The [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] email worked on tumblr, so I guess queerforkimveer was the tumblr account that was used on. Also to note, the tumblr database leak was in early 2013, before the usernames and emails Adam used were released to the public. So it is unlikely that email was used by someone else or law enforcement to reclaim the account at the time of the db leak.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza Additional Accounts And Online Information Discovered   Adam Lanza Additional Accounts And Online Information Discovered Icon_minitimeTue Oct 31, 2017 8:00 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Just dropping by to congratulate you on this truly amazing and legendary find. Anyways you're probably busy...the FBI's calling am I right?
Back to top Go down
Fumi

Fumi

Contribution Points : 61766

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza Additional Accounts And Online Information Discovered   Adam Lanza Additional Accounts And Online Information Discovered Icon_minitimeTue Oct 31, 2017 8:42 am

Very interesting find thanks for providing all this info

Living is not synonymous with merely having movement. It is moving in accordance with one’s will… one could say that with deeds, one begins to really live. Accordingly, when one moves by means of one’s own will and this leads to the destruction of one’s body, this is not a negation of life. It is an affirmation.
-Kaneko Fumiko
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza Additional Accounts And Online Information Discovered   Adam Lanza Additional Accounts And Online Information Discovered Icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2017 11:18 pm

"Are you following me?" Hmmm....this seems more like a riddle than a question. That question can be interpreted in two ways at least that I know of right off. Asking if someone is following you in a physical sense or someone can ask if another person follows them in the sense of understanding what they are saying. I will try to set aside some time to see if I can crack this riddle so to speak. The other task though that needs to be done is to determine when that gmail account was created. If one of us is able to get access to that account it will likely yield some very valuable information.
Back to top Go down
04daviszoe
Banned

Contribution Points : 81420
Forum Reputation : 3

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza Additional Accounts And Online Information Discovered   Adam Lanza Additional Accounts And Online Information Discovered Icon_minitimeSat Feb 10, 2018 2:55 pm

Shamelessly bumping this thread.

I also assumed the "Are you following me?" question would be somehow related to 'Staking Laura'

I tried the alternative title "I can make you love me" (which felt very bizarre to write, lol), but that wasn't it.

I then tried the title from that Richard Farely/Laura Black simulator thing he posted, which was: I'm not stalking you; I'm socializing" but that wasn't it either..

It's almost like Adam DIDN'T want us to lurk in his email hahaha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza Additional Accounts And Online Information Discovered   Adam Lanza Additional Accounts And Online Information Discovered Icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2018 5:27 pm

Adam knew that after he died people (and definitely the government) would try to access old accounts of his including the gmail account of his. I think he wants someone to access it but just not anyone. I interpret the question as a riddle. Get the riddle right and you get the information that has been locked up on that account.
Back to top Go down
MikeF1982

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza Additional Accounts And Online Information Discovered   Adam Lanza Additional Accounts And Online Information Discovered Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2018 4:16 pm

I ended up finding out what one of the unknown email addresses was a while ago but I forgot to post it when I did.
Apparently, it is:

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza Additional Accounts And Online Information Discovered   Adam Lanza Additional Accounts And Online Information Discovered Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2018 6:31 pm

gaiz lets crack this code lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza Additional Accounts And Online Information Discovered   Adam Lanza Additional Accounts And Online Information Discovered Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2018 6:32 pm

what if the answer is "i cant follow you your dead" or something like that
Back to top Go down
sscc

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza Additional Accounts And Online Information Discovered   Adam Lanza Additional Accounts And Online Information Discovered Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2018 6:38 pm

MikeF1982 wrote:
I ended up finding out what one of the unknown email addresses was a while ago but I forgot to post it when I did.
Apparently, it is:
Ey, my guess was pretty close. cyclops 
How did you confirm that it belonged to Adam?
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 122653
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza Additional Accounts And Online Information Discovered   Adam Lanza Additional Accounts And Online Information Discovered Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2018 1:40 am

Wirely wrote:
Adam knew that after he died people (and definitely the government) would try to access old accounts of his including the gmail account of his. I think he wants someone to access it but just not anyone. I interpret the question as a riddle. Get the riddle right and you get the information that has been locked up on that account.

What a lame ARG.

goodusername4u

Contribution Points : 61646

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza Additional Accounts And Online Information Discovered   Adam Lanza Additional Accounts And Online Information Discovered Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2019 10:50 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Please share the link to his Newegg account.
Back to top Go down
xewn

xewn

Contribution Points : 56370
Forum Reputation : 40

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza Additional Accounts And Online Information Discovered   Adam Lanza Additional Accounts And Online Information Discovered Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2020 10:55 am

QuestionMark wrote:
Wirely wrote:

What a lame ARG.

I don't know what you think you'll find in there except a load of notification emails from Veggieboards
Back to top Go down
22:22
Banned

Contribution Points : 25228
Forum Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza Additional Accounts And Online Information Discovered   Adam Lanza Additional Accounts And Online Information Discovered Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2022 10:49 am

I really wish there were more follow ups in this thread, the recovery emails, the weird security questions and the password breaches alongside the fact that some of his accounts have been accessed in the last few years. Seems like someone found some passwords. And didn't even share what they found :'-(

QuestionMark, H_8725, eolen, Timur's Swan Song, nrmnfckngrckwll, genericregistryemail and anna444 like this post

Back to top Go down
Blaze88

Blaze88

Contribution Points : 45518
Forum Reputation : 90

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza Additional Accounts And Online Information Discovered   Adam Lanza Additional Accounts And Online Information Discovered Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2022 4:23 am

What a throwback. I found these accounts back then whilst browsing using Adams monikers , if you can use search engines determinedly with keywords, phrases and what not you can find some pretty obscure stuff and previously unknown material you would of never known existed until you found it. There is likely a lot more out there. Though with today's dead internet most has been lost to hyperlinks that no longer exist and obsoletion of the internet past as the present moves forward.

Mr Bubbless and 22:22 like this post

Back to top Go down
Wanderer

Wanderer

Contribution Points : 22410
Forum Reputation : 27

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza Additional Accounts And Online Information Discovered   Adam Lanza Additional Accounts And Online Information Discovered Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2022 3:25 am

Guest wrote:

Veggieboards:

Omnigroup threads:
THE MISSING CHILD... Losing the Parent|Child|Grandchild relationship in Context View

Viewing completed items completed today

Feature Request - Delete Project Protection

NYC Omnifocus Meetup anyone?

Any other Architects, Designers & Creatives using OF for large scale projects?

The Best and Worst of OmniFu

Help! I can't select multiple non-contiguous task

How do you use folders?

Need tweaking advice on getting into Next Action mode

How do you use you Flags?

Help! Weird error all of a sudden

Does anyone know of a way to clear flags off multiple items all at once?

Help! My sidebar wigged out!

OF in a team

Dealing with recurring tasks/recurring projects

Tasks not showing up in context view from certain folders/projects

22:22, anna444 and Coneyislandqueen like this post

Back to top Go down
humanity is overrated

humanity is overrated

Contribution Points : 34149
Forum Reputation : 50

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza Additional Accounts And Online Information Discovered   Adam Lanza Additional Accounts And Online Information Discovered Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2022 10:47 pm

Looking at these threads it's weird to see so many people talking to one to someone who will eventually be the of the worst mass-killers ever and not even knowing

CanIHelpYou likes this post

22:22 dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
joaingo

Contribution Points : 17041
Forum Reputation : 27

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza Additional Accounts And Online Information Discovered   Adam Lanza Additional Accounts And Online Information Discovered Icon_minitimeMon Apr 17, 2023 10:35 pm

This is all great information! How was this all found?
Back to top Go down
justcurious

Contribution Points : 11205

PostSubject: no i dont agreee with that   Adam Lanza Additional Accounts And Online Information Discovered Icon_minitimeTue Jun 13, 2023 5:32 pm

joaingo wrote:
This is all great information! How was this all found?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza Additional Accounts And Online Information Discovered   Adam Lanza Additional Accounts And Online Information Discovered Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Adam Lanza Additional Accounts And Online Information Discovered
Page 1 of 1