Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Who Held The Camera?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Who Held The Camera? Empty
PostSubject: Who Held The Camera?   Who Held The Camera? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 1:21 pm

Ok all you E+D fanatics, who was holding the camera in their most Popular Videos???

Rampart Range: 

Zombie:

Car Wash:

Breakfast Run:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who Held The Camera?   Who Held The Camera? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 1:31 pm

What relevance does that have to the massacre?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who Held The Camera?   Who Held The Camera? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 1:36 pm

Your kidding me right?

If you think the person holding the camera is not of interest...well I cant explain much for you then can i?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who Held The Camera?   Who Held The Camera? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 1:41 pm

trench coat wrote:
Your kidding me right?

If you think the person holding the camera is not of interest...well I cant explain much for you then can i?
Maybe in Rampart Range, even then it's kinda iffy, but none of the other ones are really of great importance.

Oh, and it's my kidding? You gave it to me? Gee, thanks. No, but really. It's "you're".
Back to top Go down
StinkyOldGrapes

Contribution Points : 99572
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Who Held The Camera?   Who Held The Camera? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 2:03 pm

Ivan wrote:
trench coat wrote:
Your kidding me right?

Maybe in Rampart Range, even then it's kinda iffy, but none of the other ones are really of great importance.

Oh, and it's my kidding? You gave it to me? Gee, thanks. No, but really. It's "you're".

This argument looks promising! I'm bored. Let's start a flame war over whether or not it's important to know who held the camera in Breakfast Run.
Back to top Go down
Wideawake

Wideawake

Contribution Points : 101776

PostSubject: Re: Who Held The Camera?   Who Held The Camera? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 6:53 am

Whether it matters or not...

I think Phil held the camera through most of Rampart Range. And I believe it was one of the Eric's in Breakfast Run, but I don't know if it was Jackson or Veick. No idea on the other ones.
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn

Contribution Points : 118758
Forum Reputation : 1004

PostSubject: Re: Who Held The Camera?   Who Held The Camera? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 6:56 am

Wideawake wrote:

I think Phil held the camera through most of Rampart Range. And I believe it was one of the Eric's in Breakfast Run, but I don't know if it was Jackson or Veick. No idea on the other ones.

I'm pretty sure it was Eric Jackson in breakfast run. People think Eric Harris ask for the ketchup with the cini-mini's, but it was actually Eric Jackson.

Back to top Go down
StinkyOldGrapes

Contribution Points : 99572

PostSubject: Re: Who Held The Camera?   Who Held The Camera? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 8:09 am

Wideawake wrote:

Whose camera was it? What I mean is, did E/D ask Phil to film them on their own camera? Didn't Phil think that was immature? Personally, I hate people filming me.
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Jenn

PostSubject: Re: Who Held The Camera?   Who Held The Camera? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 8:16 am

StinkyOldGrapes wrote:
Wideawake wrote:

Whose camera was it? What I mean is, did E/D ask Phil to film them on their own camera? Didn't Phil think that was immature? Personally, I hate people filming me.

I think they borrowed the video cameras from the school, didn't they?

Back to top Go down
tfsa47090
Global Moderator & Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 101038
Forum Reputation : 91

PostSubject: Re: Who Held The Camera?   Who Held The Camera? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 9:12 am

Jenn wrote:
Wideawake wrote:

I'm pretty sure it was Eric Jackson in breakfast run. People think Eric Harris ask for the ketchup with the cini-mini's, but it was actually Eric Jackson.

Thank God. Seriously. Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you! I was going to post this, but recalling the vitriol myself and others have experienced pointing this out in the last two years with the tumblr crowd made me decide against it. People always seemed to be aware of this and not contest it (or even really care) many years back.
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Jenn

PostSubject: Re: Who Held The Camera?   Who Held The Camera? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 3:04 pm

tfsa47090 wrote:
Jenn wrote:
Wideawake wrote:

Thank God. Seriously. Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you! I was going to post this, but recalling the vitriol myself and others have experienced pointing this out in the last two years with the tumblr crowd made me decide against it. People always seemed to be aware of this and not contest it (or even really care) many years back.

Lol, no problem. I think this guy Eric Jackson even said that he was the one who was holding the video camera in the breakfast run. In that video the car wax commercial, I don't think anyone was 'holding' the camera, as I think they had it set up on some kind mount. I don't even know who else was there besides Eric, Dylan, Mike, Eric V and Chris Morris?

Back to top Go down
tfsa47090
Global Moderator & Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 101038
Forum Reputation : 91

PostSubject: Re: Who Held The Camera?   Who Held The Camera? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 3:56 pm

Jenn wrote:
tfsa47090 wrote:
Jenn wrote:
Wideawake wrote:

Lol, no problem. I think this guy Eric Jackson even said that he was the one who was holding the video camera in the breakfast run. In that video the car wax commercial, I don't think anyone was 'holding' the camera, as I think they had it set up on some kind mount.  I don't even know who else was there besides Eric, Dylan, Mike, Eric V and Chris Morris?

There were a few people there for the car wax commercial, I even recall hearing girls' voices. I honestly don't know who all of the people were in that video.

But, YES, I am almost certain (but don't have it in front of me right now) that Eric Jackson said he was the person with Dylan and Dustin in that Breakfast Run video. From what we can hear with the little footage we have access to, I also think it is obvious that it's not Harris' voice talking about "cini minis and ketchup" anyway. It wasn't him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who Held The Camera?   Who Held The Camera? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 7:51 pm

trench coat wrote:
Ok all you E+D fanatics, who was holding the camera in their most Popular Videos???

Rampart Range: 

Zombie:

Car Wash:

Breakfast Run:

I'm not aware of any video called "Zombie." Do you mean Radioactive Clothing?

And it's Car Wax, not Car Wash.

In Rampart Range it alternates. Sometimes Phil, sometimes Eric, maybe even Mark a few times. They trade off.

In Radioactive Clothing, it was "Bowski" most of the time. Whoever played Bowski. Again, different people hold the camera at different times, but here it's mostly one person. (One of the other Erics--Veik or Jackson,) except when he has to be onscreen. There may indeed have been times when no one was holding it at all--they might have set it on a shelf, a tripod, or on top of something else.

Car Wax? It's on a tripod. Nobody is holding it.

Breakfast Run has Nate Dykeman holding the camera. "Ready the torpedoes, Mister...uh...Nate."
Back to top Go down
queenfarooq

Contribution Points : 102362
Forum Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: Who Held The Camera?   Who Held The Camera? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 8:19 pm

FredPete wrote:
I'm not aware of any video called "Zombie."  Do you mean Radioactive Clothing?

And it's Car Wax, not Car Wash.

I was going to say we should all agree upon the names of the videos as sometimes people can refer to certain videos by different names and it can get confusing. I'm also not sure which video "Zombie" is.

FredPete wrote:
Breakfast Run has Nate Dykeman holding the camera.  "Ready the torpedoes, Mister...uh...Nate."

I think the video with Nate in it is known as "morning ride" the "breakfast run" is the one where they go through Burger King and order food.

tfsa47090 wrote:
But, YES, I am almost certain (but don't have it in front of me right now) that Eric Jackson said he was the person with Dylan and Dustin in that Breakfast Run video. From what we can hear with the little footage we have access to, I also think it is obvious that it's not Harris' voice talking about "cini minis and ketchup" anyway. It wasn't him.

I agree. I also always thought it does not sound like Eric Harris in the Breakfast Run video. Like Jenn mentioned Eric Jackson does confirm this in his statement to police, he mentioned seeing Klebold on the Monday (4/19) where they filmed a breakfast video. He says here the video was titled "American Dream." pg(10770)
Driver Dustin Gordon also refers to "a video filmed by Eric Jackson" with himself and Dylan in it on the Monday morning. pg(10734)
Later in his statement Gordon does mention filming with Eric Harris alongside Jackson and Klebold also on the Monday morning but this was at Jacksons house. pg(10736) It would seem Eric Jackson also filmed Eric and Dylan that day for a video assignment so it would seem he was the designated camera man for the day pg(10745). Interesting that they would be making school assignment videos the day before the massacre isn't it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who Held The Camera?   Who Held The Camera? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 8:56 pm

queenfarooq wrote:

I was going to say we should all agree upon the names of the videos as sometimes people can refer to certain videos by different names and it can get confusing

Quote :
I think the video with Nate in it is known as "morning ride" the "breakfast run" is the one where they go through Burger King and order food.

*facepalm* Oops, wrong one. I am an idiot.

Quote :
Driver Dustin Gordon also refers to "a video filmed by Eric Jackson" with himself and Dylan in it on the Monday morning. pg(10734)
Later in his statement Gordon does mention filming with Eric Harris alongside Jackson and Klebold also on the Monday morning but this was at Jacksons house. pg(10736) It would seem Eric Jackson also filmed Eric and Dylan that day for a video assignment so it would seem he was the designated camera man for the day pg(10745). Interesting that they would be making school assignment videos the day before the massacre isn't it?

Huh, and here I always thought it was Zach Heckler driving the car in Burger King Run. The more you know!

But wait, Eric Harris is nowhere in that car. It's Dustin, Dylan and Eric (Jackson.) Eric Harris was in the Burger King video? I didn't see him anywhere. Was he offscreen? If he was, maybe he did say the "Ketchup and Ciniminis" line after all. It would certainly be the kind of dramatic irony he spoke of, having been pelted with ketchup at the very beginning of the perfect storm.
Back to top Go down
queenfarooq

Contribution Points : 102362
Forum Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: Who Held The Camera?   Who Held The Camera? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 9:22 pm

FredPete wrote:
queenfarooq wrote:

I was going to say we should all agree upon the names of the videos as sometimes people can refer to certain videos by different names and it can get confusing

Quote :

*facepalm*  Oops, wrong one.  I am an idiot.

It's OK there's so much to keep track of sometimes that it's easy to make a mistake.

FredPete wrote:
Huh, and here I always thought it was Zach Heckler driving the car in Burger King Run.  The more you know!

But wait, Eric Harris is nowhere in that car.  It's Dustin, Dylan and Eric (Jackson.)  Eric Harris was in the Burger King video?  I didn't see him anywhere.  Was he offscreen?  If he was, maybe he did say the "Ketchup and Ciniminis" line after all.  It would certainly be the kind of dramatic irony he spoke of, having been pelted with ketchup at the very beginning of the perfect storm.

No i don't think Eric Harris was in the car (unless he sat there completely silent and nobody offered him food), to be honest some of Gordons statement makes it sound like Harris was in the car. But it seems Dylan, Dustin Gordon and Eric Jackson filmed the Burger King bit then likely met up with Harris afterwards to do some more filming.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who Held The Camera?   Who Held The Camera? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 9:49 pm

queenfarooq wrote:
FredPete wrote:
queenfarooq wrote:

But wait, Eric Harris is nowhere in that car.  It's Dustin, Dylan and Eric (Jackson.)  Eric Harris was in the Burger King video?  I didn't see him anywhere.  Was he offscreen?  If he was, maybe he did say the "Ketchup and Ciniminis" line after all.  It would certainly be the kind of dramatic irony he spoke of, having been pelted with ketchup at the very beginning of the perfect storm.

No i don't think Eric Harris was in the car (unless he sat there completely silent and nobody offered him food), to be honest some of Gordons statement makes it sound like Harris was in the car. But it seems Dylan, Dustin Gordon and Eric Jackson filmed the Burger King bit then likely met up with Harris afterwards to do some more filming.

Agreed.  The only voice in the backseat filming the whole thing is Eric Jackson.  The voice doesn't sound anything like Harris (who has a very distinctive midwestern accent).   If Eric Harris was also in the backseat, you'd hear them talking over one another because I highly doubt Eric Harris would remain completely quiet.  I think Harris must have met up with them afterwards.  There's obviously a whole lot more to these mishmashed video snippets that we don't get to see - unfortunately. Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who Held The Camera?   Who Held The Camera? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 1:53 pm

The point I was trying to make was relevant to the third shooter theory.  So many people knew and participated in E&D's shenanigans on film and off.  Some bought weapons for them, provided them with explosives  and ideas for materials, co-workers who knew about bombs but never reported them.  Yet when it came to "our little Judgment day"  only E&D pulled the trigger...supposedly.  Such as "Larry Scott Petty" who was caught with weapons at the school.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who Held The Camera?   Who Held The Camera? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who Held The Camera?
Page 1 of 1