Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Why did Eric specifically ask John Savage who he was

Go down 
+5
EGSandrew
Jjsavage
Littlelo
shades
tfsa47090
9 posters
AuthorMessage

Why did Eric specifically ask John Savage who he was Empty
PostSubject: Why did Eric specifically ask John Savage who he was   Why did Eric specifically ask John Savage who he was Icon_minitimeMon Jun 05, 2017 7:39 pm

I always wondered that ever since I watched the Zero Hour episode
Back to top Go down
tfsa47090
Global Moderator & Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 100313
Forum Reputation : 91

PostSubject: Re: Why did Eric specifically ask John Savage who he was   Why did Eric specifically ask John Savage who he was Icon_minitimeMon Jun 05, 2017 7:46 pm

PLEASE do NOT create threads of this nature in the "Help, questions and comments" section of this forum.

They belong in the "Thoughts on the shooting" and "Documents, evidence, and videos" sections.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
shades

shades

Contribution Points : 78986
Forum Reputation : 38

PostSubject: Re: Why did Eric specifically ask John Savage who he was   Why did Eric specifically ask John Savage who he was Icon_minitimeMon Jun 05, 2017 11:31 pm

There's no way Eric would have known who's under there yet to ask that so I guess it was just John's luck. He told who he was, Dylan knew him and it saved him. If let's say Eric just shot down there without asking that question then yeah perhaps John would have been injured or dead.

Littlelo

Contribution Points : 65753
Forum Reputation : 90

PostSubject: Re: Why did Eric specifically ask John Savage who he was   Why did Eric specifically ask John Savage who he was Icon_minitimeTue Jun 06, 2017 4:44 pm

I always wondered this too. I think John either got lucky, or Eric got a brief glimpse and thought maybe it was him, but wanted to make sure.
Back to top Go down
Jjsavage

Contribution Points : 62152
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Why did Eric specifically ask John Savage who he was   Why did Eric specifically ask John Savage who he was Icon_minitimeTue Jun 06, 2017 6:28 pm

That was always my theory, but I definitely got lucky too.
Back to top Go down
shades

shades

Contribution Points : 78986
Forum Reputation : 38

PostSubject: Re: Why did Eric specifically ask John Savage who he was   Why did Eric specifically ask John Savage who he was Icon_minitimeWed Jun 07, 2017 12:28 am

Jjsavage wrote:
John? is that you?

Randy Stair
September 17, 1992 -
June 8, 2017
EGSandrew

Contribution Points : 66603

PostSubject: Re: Why did Eric specifically ask John Savage who he was   Why did Eric specifically ask John Savage who he was Icon_minitimeWed Jun 07, 2017 5:42 am

shades wrote:
Jjsavage wrote:
John? is that you?
I highly doubt it. The guy joined the day after this thread was started. XD

NEXT STEP UP likes this post

Back to top Go down
lasttrain

Contribution Points : 101438
Forum Reputation : 74

PostSubject: Re: Why did Eric specifically ask John Savage who he was   Why did Eric specifically ask John Savage who he was Icon_minitimeThu Jun 08, 2017 7:43 am

Eric bent over and looked under the table and saw John's face.

"when they came to my table Eric stuck his head under the table and pointed his gun at me, so 1 scooted out of the way of the barrel, and then he pointed it at me again, and I scooted back out of the way Then he stood up and said, 'Who is under the table? Identify yourself!'" (554).
Back to top Go down
edgelord

edgelord

Contribution Points : 62514

PostSubject: Re: Why did Eric specifically ask John Savage who he was   Why did Eric specifically ask John Savage who he was Icon_minitimeThu Jun 08, 2017 7:45 am

I think his calming demeanor saved his life.

People want to be loved; failing that admired; failing that feared; failing that hated and despised. They want to evoke some sort of sentiment. The soul shudders before oblivion and seeks connection at any price.

-- Hjalmar Söderberg
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

Contribution Points : 85078
Forum Reputation : 340

PostSubject: Re: Why did Eric specifically ask John Savage who he was   Why did Eric specifically ask John Savage who he was Icon_minitimeWed Sep 13, 2017 3:17 pm

EGSandrew wrote:
shades wrote:
Jjsavage wrote:
John? is that you?
Hello Rando Staircase!

FalloutDude likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why did Eric specifically ask John Savage who he was   Why did Eric specifically ask John Savage who he was Icon_minitimeThu Sep 14, 2017 4:21 am

The basics of the attack was E&D for the most part shooting under the tables without really knowing who was under them. I assume Eric maybe thought he knew who it was, but still asked him to identify himself. Why Eric didn't kill John is anyone's guess. Maybe it was a second of clarity on Eric's part, where he thought this kid did absolutely nothing to me. Yet that still didn't stop him from shooting the other kids who had done nothing to him.

Perhaps he wasn't killed because Dylan stopped and talked to him, then told him to run. Either way one has to agree that John Savage was a very lucky guy on that day.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why did Eric specifically ask John Savage who he was   Why did Eric specifically ask John Savage who he was Icon_minitimeThu Sep 14, 2017 4:23 am

InsaneIntruder wrote:
EGSandrew wrote:
shades wrote:
Jjsavage wrote:
John? is that you?
Hello Rando Staircase!

It is very strange to see his posts scattered around the forum.
Back to top Go down

Contribution Points : 62570
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: Why did Eric specifically ask John Savage who he was   Why did Eric specifically ask John Savage who he was Icon_minitimeSun Sep 17, 2017 5:11 am

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
InsaneIntruder wrote:
EGSandrew wrote:
shades wrote:
Jjsavage wrote:
John? is that you?
Hello Rando Staircase!

It is very strange to see his posts scattered around the forum.

it's more strange since this was his last post on the forum, just 1 day before his shootings

Йозеф Геббельс likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why did Eric specifically ask John Savage who he was   Why did Eric specifically ask John Savage who he was Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why did Eric specifically ask John Savage who he was
Page 1 of 1