Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How many of the victims had open casket funerals?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Szabo

Contribution Points : 66938
Forum Reputation : 35

How many of the victims had open casket funerals? Empty
PostSubject: How many of the victims had open casket funerals?   How many of the victims had open casket funerals? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 07, 2017 10:45 am

I know Shoels, Mauser and Fleming did.

I wonder as well if this has any religious significance or is simply a personal choice?

Back to top Go down
Jbow89

Contribution Points : 74235
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: How many of the victims had open casket funerals?   How many of the victims had open casket funerals? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 07, 2017 11:44 am

It's common here in the states. I've been to far more open casket funerals than closed, the only time I went to a closed casket funeral was for someone who was in a VERY bad accident
Back to top Go down
asloversgo

Contribution Points : 74908
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: How many of the victims had open casket funerals?   How many of the victims had open casket funerals? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 07, 2017 3:10 pm

Cassie's parents wanted to but wrote in their book that Cassie didn't look like herself so they chose to close it.

Rachel's was open before the funeral started on CNN and after the camera turned off at the end. Paula Reed said that she remembers Rachel's friend walking by the casket and crying because Rachel was still wearing earrings that she borrowed for prom.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Juicy Jazzy

Juicy Jazzy

Contribution Points : 97794
Forum Reputation : 21

PostSubject: Re: How many of the victims had open casket funerals?   How many of the victims had open casket funerals? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 07, 2017 8:56 pm

I notice burial is a big thing in the US too. Where I live, almost everyone gets cremated.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How many of the victims had open casket funerals?   How many of the victims had open casket funerals? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How many of the victims had open casket funerals?
Page 1 of 1