Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The first to enter the library after the shooting.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

The first to enter the library after the shooting.  Empty
PostSubject: The first to enter the library after the shooting.    The first to enter the library after the shooting.  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 22, 2017 8:05 am

Hi, I'm new here but I have been researching Columbine and the lives of Dylan Klebold and Eric Harris for quite some time now. Very interesting crime and the many unanswered questions have me eager to grasp as much information as possible.

I haven't read much about peoples' experiences when first entering the library after the shooting. Who discovered the scene first? What did they see and what sort of emotions did they feel? What did it look like and have they recovered from witnessing the bloody aftermath? Asking in regards people directly involved in the clean up (coroner, swat team, detectives, etc).
Back to top Go down
Draw_It_White

Draw_It_White

Contribution Points : 98043
Forum Reputation : 154

PostSubject: Re: The first to enter the library after the shooting.    The first to enter the library after the shooting.  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 22, 2017 9:18 am

A guy called Grant Whitus. He released a book quite recently called "Bullet Riddled". I didn't enjoy the book myself but that will give you the answers to your questions.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The first to enter the library after the shooting.    The first to enter the library after the shooting.  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 23, 2017 8:29 am

Before I get the book, can anyone give me some insight ATM? I'm stoned and want to read about this hahah, don't know why I can't find anything on it. Maybe I'm not looking hard enough?
Back to top Go down
TheSpiral

TheSpiral

Contribution Points : 74889
Forum Reputation : 63

PostSubject: Re: The first to enter the library after the shooting.    The first to enter the library after the shooting.  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 23, 2017 9:06 am

killedbydeath wrote:
Before I get the book, can anyone give me some insight ATM? I'm stoned and want to read about this hahah, don't know why I can't find anything on it. Maybe I'm not looking hard enough?

It's mostly about him. Only a small section is dedicated to the shooting and the excuses him and the rest of the police force made for their sloppy work.
I haven't read it, but that's what I heard.

Now everybody dancing, the dance of the dead
The dance of the dead, the dance of the dead
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The first to enter the library after the shooting.    The first to enter the library after the shooting.  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 23, 2017 6:42 pm

I can't even imagine being the first to discover the bodies and have to literally handle and move them. Although, the story of snow falling after Columbine while moving the boys' bodies is somewhat calming and tranquil to me. Makes me hope they finally found the peace they deserved. Sins washed clean, I suppose.
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

Contribution Points : 96199
Forum Reputation : 1190

PostSubject: Re: The first to enter the library after the shooting.    The first to enter the library after the shooting.  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 24, 2017 4:09 pm

I don't know that Grant was the first person into the library. He was with Sanders when he died though.

When they were first in the library though it was a rush to make sure all the suspects were dead, and then to remove all weapons and bombs. So the bodies were moved about trying to get those out of there.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The first to enter the library after the shooting.    The first to enter the library after the shooting.  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The first to enter the library after the shooting.
Page 1 of 1