Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Elisa Lam case

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
silentprocess

silentprocess

Contribution Points : 61884
Forum Reputation : 0

Elisa Lam case Empty
PostSubject: Elisa Lam case   Elisa Lam case Icon_minitimeMon Aug 07, 2017 11:57 am

I find this case very interesting and bizarre with a lot of assumptions on the part of law enforcement, who I feel wanted to close a case and not solve it.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I don't remember what I'm able and not able to post in regards to links, I'll remove the link if it violates forum policy.

Back to Elisa, I feel the strangest evidence is the elevator footage.  I have absolutely no clue what's happening and her behavior honestly creeps me out.  Knowing also that the footage is the last anyone saw her alive is also......  unsettling.  

How she was found (drinking what was purged from her corpse), to how the heck she even ended up in the water supply naked and with "sandy particles" on her clothing....

Anyone else find this interesting?

Edit: My bad I hadn't seen the previous thread. Disregard.

Last edited by silentprocess on Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
tfsa47090
Global Moderator & Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 100863
Forum Reputation : 91

Elisa Lam case Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elisa Lam case   Elisa Lam case Icon_minitimeMon Aug 07, 2017 12:56 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Elisa Lam case Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elisa Lam case   Elisa Lam case Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2020 7:34 am

Thread moved despite it being a duplicate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Elisa Lam case Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elisa Lam case   Elisa Lam case Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elisa Lam case
Page 1 of 1