Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

CVA IS BACK

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
pansan78

pansan78

Contribution Points : 63209
Forum Reputation : 0

CVA IS BACK Empty
PostSubject: CVA IS BACK   CVA IS BACK Icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 1:19 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

1Mare1

Contribution Points : 61694
Forum Reputation : 10

CVA IS BACK Empty
PostSubject: Re: CVA IS BACK   CVA IS BACK Icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 2:19 pm

Now let's wait until he disappears again.
Back to top Go down

CVA IS BACK Empty
PostSubject: Re: CVA IS BACK   CVA IS BACK Icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 6:31 pm

I'm glad he's back! I think its cool hes covering other crime cases on his new channel<3
Back to top Go down

CVA IS BACK Empty
PostSubject: Re: CVA IS BACK   CVA IS BACK Icon_minitimeMon Aug 14, 2017 2:01 am

Hope he is here to stay.
Back to top Go down
Erosion271

Erosion271

Contribution Points : 60738

CVA IS BACK Empty
PostSubject: Re: CVA IS BACK   CVA IS BACK Icon_minitimeFri Sep 08, 2017 4:56 pm

We follow each other on Twitter, very down to earth guy who clearly knows his stuff.
Back to top Go down

CVA IS BACK Empty
PostSubject: Re: CVA IS BACK   CVA IS BACK Icon_minitimeFri Sep 08, 2017 6:58 pm

Erosion271 wrote:
We follow each other on Twitter, very down to earth guy who clearly knows his stuff.

I agree! CVA is one of the best if not the best concerning Columbine.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 193357
Forum Reputation : 1317

CVA IS BACK Empty
PostSubject: Re: CVA IS BACK   CVA IS BACK Icon_minitimeFri Sep 08, 2017 9:57 pm

CVA also has a new video today about the subject that gets a LOT of debate on...

Eric Harris.. psychopath?

Also in one video about DK's car he made me crack up because he said something to the extent that "a dude was driving his car like it was just a car" I found that funny I have no idea why....

starrwilliams

Contribution Points : 65824

CVA IS BACK Empty
PostSubject: Re: CVA IS BACK   CVA IS BACK Icon_minitimeFri Sep 08, 2017 10:10 pm

He's been back for a while now. Somebody hacked him and deleted all his videos. I sure missed him. He's awesome.
Back to top Go down
Erosion271

Erosion271

Contribution Points : 60738

CVA IS BACK Empty
PostSubject: Re: CVA IS BACK   CVA IS BACK Icon_minitimeSat Sep 09, 2017 11:48 am

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Erosion271 wrote:

Definitely. Isn't just 100% serious either, actually feels like you get to know the dude and his personality. Makes viewing some of the creepier stuff at 3am in the dark alot more relaxing xD
Back to top Go down

CVA IS BACK Empty
PostSubject: Re: CVA IS BACK   CVA IS BACK Icon_minitimeSat Sep 09, 2017 12:46 pm

Erosion271 wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Erosion271 wrote:

Definitely. Isn't just 100% serious either, actually feels like you get to know the dude and his personality. Makes viewing some of the creepier stuff at 3am in the dark alot more relaxing xD

His voice does have a soothing quality to it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

CVA IS BACK Empty
PostSubject: Re: CVA IS BACK   CVA IS BACK Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CVA IS BACK
Page 1 of 1